Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji (46108 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Alphaoscar: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
They are both friends and they have so much in common.

Both of them are mad !!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Ngalaba1(f): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Everything is possible in this country. Besides, where did Linda ikeji make the money to buy her house in banana island? Her blog adverts If I hear.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Phrankin(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
T
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by luc26(f): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Y should Linda not b paid for a job she did ? So she should ve verified d money source before accepting or what?i just taya for some people mschwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dis kemi is just a hater *in smigol's voice*

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by nmadu1: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adonbilivit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Smartsyn(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Soteriahascome: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Noise Makers
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Franzinni: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
If it turns out she was right?! I would like see the shitface most illogical commenters will have on... Africans are incapable of an unbiased judgement... Tribe, sex, age, complexion, accent,bribe one thing must sway the African pschy... When there is smoke... .........

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Swiftkey(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
I don tire for this girl self. Make she go siddon for one side jare else...gerrarahia NEXT

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by flokii: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
two indomie brains don jam...

let's see how dirty this gets... dem no kuku get sense bfor
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Spanner4(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:
I think that Kemi needs her head examined.

She could be high on Dansuki undecided

Lolz, see gobe o! High on Dansuki?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Naavah(f): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is obsession
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by kadis007(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
jealousy indeed, lady vs lady, BT if one to want be curious Kemi said Linda took bribe, Linda claimed she was paid for ads, ffk said she was not paid at all. #sigh who remember ds song then, who stole the meat from the cooking pot, it wasn't me, then who.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
daminaj3:
When will all this stop?

https://twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/676818613337223173

CC: lalasticlala

When you get a life!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by ademusiwa1e: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
[size=28pt]who the hell is Linda Ikeji?[/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Aunty Linda reply her na. No smoke without fire.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:
This Madam Kemi is always reacting to one controversy or another.. Abeg is she a Chemical Compound?? She should compot herself as a lady pls and enough of all these her attention seeking crap.. I pray Linda NEVER reply her undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:
[b]It is now crystal clear that Linda Ikeji's source of wealth is dirty and questionable due to her weak defense on allegations levelled against her concerning the #Dasuki gate scandal. I believe her blogging business is just a smoke screen to cover up her shady deals and political romance with Abuja big wigs. No sane mind would be convinced that linda maintains that life of affluence through selling of ads and blogging. As far as I'm concerned her blog and traffic is over hyped and is no match for Nairaland in publicity and traffic. Judging by traffic, the owner of Nairaland should have bought a private jet if it was easy as Linda portrays it to be. Most people attacked Linda's accusers on ethnic and tribal sentiments forgetting that in every rumor their is an iota of truth. Linda's show off on the newly acquired property in the most expensive area of Lagos on social media is enough reasons why the authorities need to beam their search lights on her. Blogging can never buy you a house in banana island no matter how hard you try to sugar coat your earnings. Don't forget that irrespective of what she earns, she spends money too and also portrays herself as the bread winner of her family meaning more responsibilities on her income. All this responsibilities and assets on that multicolored haggard website in the name of blogging Hell no. I won't be surprised if she is finally implicated in this arms saga. It shall never be well with anyone who benefited from this blood money cos I lost a dear friend in battle early this year and it saddens me to read about these millions and billions flying around sad sad[/b]

Spot on!

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
See hypocrite. PDP wasted a lot of money before the last election and seems Linda got involved in part of the sheer loot in the name of advert.
luc26:
Y should Linda not b paid for a job she did ? So she should ve verified d money source before accepting or what?i just taya for some people mschwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dis kemi is just a hater *in smigol's voice*
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
FFK has meet his match, two psychopath rubbing shoulders. grin

I thought I was the only one who noticed

They must have annoyed one old woman like that when they were kids lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Mlaide(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tolexander:
I don't know why this good-for-nothing woman is being given attention!

She has been struggling for attention in the past, she is just ceasing this opportunity to gain traffic and attention to herself and blog.

She is a popular blogger...... Don't say nonsense linda will answer her soon when she is through with her papers for presentation

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by maskid(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:
[b]It is now crystal clear that Linda Ikeji's source of wealth is dirty and questionable due to her weak defense on allegations levelled against her concerning the #Dasuki gate scandal. I believe her blogging business is just a smoke screen to cover up her shady deals and political romance with Abuja big wigs. No sane mind would be convinced that linda maintains that life of affluence through selling of ads and blogging. As far as I'm concerned her blog and traffic is over hyped and is no match for Nairaland in publicity and traffic. Judging by traffic, the owner of Nairaland should have bought a private jet if it was easy as Linda portrays it to be. Most people attacked Linda's accusers on ethnic and tribal sentiments forgetting that in every rumor their is an iota of truth. Linda's show off on the newly acquired property in the most expensive area of Lagos on social media is enough reasons why the authorities need to beam their search lights on her. Blogging can never buy you a house in banana island no matter how hard you try to sugar coat your earnings. Don't forget that irrespective of what she earns, she spends money too and also portrays herself as the bread winner of her family meaning more responsibilities on her income. All this responsibilities and assets on that multicolored haggard website in the name of blogging Hell no. I won't be surprised if she is finally implicated in this arms saga. It shall never be well with anyone who benefited from this blood money cos I lost a dear friend in battle early this year and it saddens me to read about these millions and billions flying around sad sad[/b]

sentiments aside.. seriously are you ok smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by kennydee05(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
These two grown up papa and mama are the most useless and foolish children of past top politicians.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by maskid(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

Spot on!

last last na jealousy go kill all of u. dnt go and do somethin useful wit ur life to better ur penurious condition .. keep hating.

y dont you sue her na. eediot

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by xklucvG: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
This Kemi woman is envious and she is just an idiot.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by maskid(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:

linda is not even among the 50 richest bloggers in the world. i guess they all also took money fron GEJ.

foolish busy body...

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by maskid(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ngalaba1:
Everything is possible in this country. Besides, where did Linda ikeji make the money to buy her house in banana island? Her blog adverts If I hear.

she stole it from your papa...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by bilaya(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
What if she did?Did she steal the money?She was paid for a job done.So many low lives and miserable wretched envious pigs on nairaland.Envy will kill of you and end your wretched God forsaken lives.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by just2okworld(f): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Like seriously

Kemi againsmiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by maskid(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:

piece of advise .... if u want your beloved nairaland to be as famous , kindly advise ur Mods to stop taking poo to frontpage... news like "psquare abs, and who wore it better", or tonto dike dnt get nobody to banana island.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Bollinger(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ngalaba1:

Ever heard of mortgage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by maskid(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
ademusiwa1e:
[size=28pt]who the hell is Linda Ikeji?[/size]

some1 without a match in the Southwest!!! u wunt find her in the yoruba dictionary u know

just google it.

mumu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack / Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) / Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.