Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,881 members, 7,841,305 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji (46111 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by sarutobie(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:
[b]It is now crystal clear that Linda Ikeji's source of wealth is dirty and questionable due to her weak defense on allegations levelled against her concerning the #Dasuki gate scandal. I believe her blogging business is just a smoke screen to cover up her shady deals and political romance with Abuja big wigs. No sane mind would be convinced that linda maintains that life of affluence through selling of ads and blogging. As far as I'm concerned her blog and traffic is over hyped and is no match for Nairaland in publicity and traffic. Judging by traffic, the owner of Nairaland should have bought a private jet if it was easy as Linda portrays it to be. Most people attacked Linda's accusers on ethnic and tribal sentiments forgetting that in every rumor their is an iota of truth. Linda's show off on the newly acquired property in the most expensive area of Lagos on social media is enough reasons why the authorities need to beam their search lights on her. Blogging can never buy you a house in banana island no matter how hard you try to sugar coat your earnings. Don't forget that irrespective of what she earns, she spends money too and also portrays herself as the bread winner of her family meaning more responsibilities on her income. All this responsibilities and assets on that multicolored haggard website in the name of blogging Hell no. I won't be surprised if she is finally implicated in this arms saga. It shall never be well with anyone who benefited from this blood money cos I lost a dear friend in battle early this year and it saddens me to read about these millions and billions flying around sad sad[/b]
why is every post you make filled with envy, hate and bitterness? even your signature says "always sad"..what is constantly eating you up? look at the epistle you regurgitated here again for an accusation from a well known attention seeking deported maniac..without a shred of verifiable evidence. such bitterness, such hate..

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by pofolo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
i just wonder why aunty linda have not yet made a statement , Dokpesi did, even the PRESIDENCY have made a statement on #DASUKIGATE.....just 2 bulletproof SUV and no money.

aunty linda , over to u.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by chccho(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:
[b]It is now crystal clear that Linda Ikeji's source of wealth is dirty and questionable due to her weak defense on allegations levelled against her concerning the #Dasuki gate scandal. I believe her blogging business is just a smoke screen to cover up her shady deals and political romance with Abuja big wigs. No sane mind would be convinced that linda maintains that life of affluence through selling of ads and blogging. As far as I'm concerned her blog and traffic is over hyped and is no match for Nairaland in publicity and traffic. Judging by traffic, the owner of Nairaland should have bought a private jet if it was easy as Linda portrays it to be. Most people attacked Linda's accusers on ethnic and tribal sentiments forgetting that in every rumor their is an iota of truth. Linda's show off on the newly acquired property in the most expensive area of Lagos on social media is enough reasons why the authorities need to beam their search lights on her. Blogging can never buy you a house in banana island no matter how hard you try to sugar coat your earnings. Don't forget that irrespective of what she earns, she spends money too and also portrays herself as the bread winner of her family meaning more responsibilities on her income. All this responsibilities and assets on that multicolored haggard website in the name of blogging Hell no. I won't be surprised if she is finally implicated in this arms saga. It shall never be well with anyone who benefited from this blood money cos I lost a dear friend in battle early this year and it saddens me to read about these millions and billions flying around sad sad[/b]
may God bless u for these wise words, u have said it as it is.anyone who wants to quote me should common sensically explain how blogging can afford u a mansion (N500m) in one of the most expensive if not the most expensive residential area in west Africa..whether she got money from Dasuki or not I don't know, but pls let us be careful the way we justify peoples sources of income..for any sane human being to have purchased a mansion worth over N300mb then most likely that individual is worth 2 or 3 times more than that.. So my question is are we saying that blogging in Nigeria today is enough to make u a billionaire?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

Spot on!
Double spot on!

I knew this kind of thing would happen. Showing off wealth gotten through questionable means will only get you in trouble. We shall see the end of this

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by chccho(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
luc26:
Y should Linda not b paid for a job she did ? So she should ve verified d money source before accepting or what?i just taya for some people mschwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dis kemi is just a hater *in smigol's voice*
if we are to go by what u are saying then what is dokpesi's offense after all he also rendered a service to the ruling party so what are u saying ??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by bishop4life(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
chccho:
if we are to go by what u are saying then what is dokpesi's offense after all he also rendered a service to the ruling party so what are u saying ??

Have came across the word money laundering?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by FisifunKododada: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
cool Ki lo kan mi - two Bia-frans fighting is all. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by kaypound(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
maskid:

some1 without a match in the Southwest!!! u wunt find her in the yoruba dictionary u know

just google it.

mumu
If anyone amongst all the folks u quoted responds to your quote the person na mumu just like you....

Guys pls ignore the Dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by warrant22(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
I jez dey observe shaaa, wetin concern me sef...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by creatorpikin(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:

.....Nd hw many ad do u see on Nairaland compare 2 dt of LIB

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
i am an international journalist, blogger, human rights activist this one that one who ask you? Sho u no go lyk carry your witch hunt go back canada where them dey look up to u.....mtchewww.#KEMI OLUNLOYO

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by MzPecs(f): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Spanner4:

Lolz, see gobe o! High on Dansuki?
Yes oh! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by 2sex(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
sarutobie:

why is every post you make filled with envy, hate and bitterness? even your signature says "always sad"..what is constantly eating you up? look at the epistle you regurgitated here again for an accusation from a well known attention seeking deported maniac..without a shred of verifiable evidence. such bitterness, such hate..
We all have a lot to learn from this saga... it's the price we pay for being successful smiley learn now in case you hit your own Jack Pot.

Let them keep hating on her... her ads are not cheap, compared to what nairaland offers. her blog is among the top 20 most visited site in Nigeria and do you know how much traffic that is?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by oluwazino(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tolexander:
I don't know why this good-for-nothing woman is being given attention!

She has been struggling for attention in the past, she is just ceasing this opportunity to gain traffic and attention to herself and blog.
. Pls what's the name of her blog self..... wah did you say? Sowi I still wnt linda fuckkk her nd fuckkk her blog
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Spanner4(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

Yes oh! grin grin grin

U don dey call his name(Dansuki), wen he go point u as person wey follwo chop d cake!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by seunowokade(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:
You really talk sense

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by TopHand: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
There are bloggers and there is Linda the two are not the same, one is common n the other is unique
Jealousy is a serious diease. Let me tell you one thing about a politician, he does not spend his money without benefit, he will only spend his money on you if there is something in it for him now back to linda she is a one of a kind blogger and that is why both PDP and APC came to her to do a political spread, she charged both customers for each job and only a mumu will pay someone to slap him, if Apc and pdp were not happy with the price they could have carried their money to somewhere else. I am an APC man but that does not mean I will not collect work from PDP a job is a job we should respect and admire Linda for her abilities her tenacity she is a self made person and I admire that alot. Linda cant rig elections, she is not a godfather either is she a royal father or runing for political office yet you had both parties knocking at her door and that is a statement with a capital S. people stop hating a person becos they are legit

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by chccho(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
bishop4life:

Have came across the word money laundering?
"Yes I have came across money laundering" grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by ikechukwu354(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:

go and dieee hater!!!

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by MzPecs(f): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Spanner4:

U don dey call his name(Dansuki), wen he go point u as person wey follwo chop d cake!
He should include me biko! grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by cho25bc(f): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
I'm not trying to support Linda ikeji on her N240m scandal,dat's her cup of tea.I never liked her anyway. However,I can't resist d urge dat makes me 2 believe dat dis Madam Kemi Olunloyo is just jealous of Linda's success as her opponent in blogging business. Kemi is jst overreacting 2 what does nt concern her. She's just trying 2 bring down her fellow woman out of envy. Is she's a saint? like she won't also swallow dat huge amount Of money if given d same opportunity. She is jst a cheap old attention seeker living fake life becos she was born and bred in d States. Dat was how she once boasted dat she's Drake's godmother. Yeye woman. Who knows her? Was her father not a politian?does she wants 2 lie dat her father never embezzled money when he was d Oyo State gov? Didn't she also benefited frm her dad's loot? See how she quickly seized d avenue 2 starts raking on Linda as if she has been waiting 4 d chance a long time ago 2 destroy her career. Why will she be digging up info abt d 240m deal? Who gv her d order 2 do so if not dat she's doing it 4 her own selfish purpose? Very annoying and immature woman, disgracing her parent's name everytime.she's jst a hypocrite,a local champion 4 dat matter.

Infact, she don make me vex sotey I almost forgot to ask u beta pikins 2 check my signature for ur PC's Windows upgrade if u are in ibadan. God bless u jare.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Spanner4(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

He should include me biko! grin

grin

Anyway if he includes u, would u like me to reset his factory with my 4spanner?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by MzPecs(f): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Spanner4:

grin

Anyway if he includes u, would u like me to reset his factory with my 4spanner?
Whatever.. cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by scribble: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:

Wow. The hate is real. And you don't know anything. Just speculation spun with stupidity. Poor lad. Must suck to be broke and dumb

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Spanner4(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:
Whatever.. cool
cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
oh GOD here goes the nosy schizophrenic bitchh again meddling in other pple affairs wen shes supposed to be in her psychologist's office.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by scribble: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

When you get a life!

Why is your head so big?

Do you have a medical condition.

Poor lass.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
scribble:

Why is your head so big?

Do you have a medical condition.

Poor lass.

I don't

It is 21st century.

If you were lucky, you would know hat there are so many factors that could be responsible for it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Bovis(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
U
searchiing4love:

Spot on mate!
No doubt Linda Ikeja is a hard working lady, but she defo has some connections in high places outside of blogging, nothing wrong with that. However, I think she might have collected the awuf money innocently without knowing the source.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bovis:
U

Spot on mate!
No doubt Linda Ikeja is a hard working lady, but she defo has some connections in high places outside of blogging, nothing wrong with that. However, I think she might have collected the awuf money innocently without knowing the source.

cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:
Mr man what is your business? Truly poverty can make someone talk foolishly, and that's why you are talking like a nonentity.. If u make use of your talent well, which i believe is writing, u will earn a living without blaming govt for everything. So wise up and face ur front.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by wristbangle: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Double spot on!

I knew this kind of thing would happen. Showing off wealth gotten through questionable means will only get you in trouble. We shall see the end of this

Dear, I don't think anything will happen. This is Nigeria we are talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) / Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian / Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.