Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year (6528 Views)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed / Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons / El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genocidal Buhari murders El Zakaky son and his wife. Buhari will hang for his crimes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lalasticlala move this to FP plzxxxxxxzzx
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by ellechrystal(f): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
yapapa:
e pain u? shameless LovePeddler..oblong Monkey,daughter of a useless drunkard.

Same to you
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by yapapa: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
ellechrystal:

Same to you
I don hear..Btw, kindly notify your useless father we dey come ask for his LovePeddler monkey daughter hand in marriage soon. thanks!
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by frankyychiji(f): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
madridguy:
Noted.
Your arrogance stinks! undecided

1 Like

Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by frankyychiji(f): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
I dey, Wailers. How #DasukiGate go be?
Buhari ate part of yams, goan ask him.

1 Like

Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by sarutobie(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
vedaxcool:
All the vermins condemning elrufai actually praised the Nigerian army when it killed shiites last year. This sort of immoral behavior is clearly an odoriferous foolery displayed by clinically depressed wailers.
you are a malicious spawn from the lowest depths for calling those who pointed out such two faced hypocrisy " vermins"..Mynd come and do what you know how to do best mchewww. I detest hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by ellechrystal(f): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
yapapa:
I don hear..Btw, kindly notify your useless father we dey come ask for his LovePeddler monkey daughter hand in marriage soon. thanks!
Same to you
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by frankyychiji(f): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
vedaxcool:
All the vermins condemning elrufai actually praised the Nigerian army when it killed shiites last year. This sort of immoral behavior is clearly an odoriferous foolery displayed by clinically depressed wailers.
I am impressed with your grammar. Next..
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by vedaxcool(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
[s]
sarutobie:

you are a malicious spawn from the lowest depths for calling those who pointed out such two faced hypocrisy " vermins"..Mynd come and do what you know how to do best mchewww. I detest hypocrites.

[/s]

I don't validate low life vermins who praised the Nigerian army for killing shiites under their hero for corruption gej only to cry human rights when the counter corruption led govt. those the same.
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by sarutobie(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
vedaxcool:

I don't validate low life vermins who praised the Nigerian army for killing shiites under their hero for corruption gej only to cry human rights when the counter corruption led govt. those the same.
slowpoke! you think I give a hoot about what happens to some religious fanatics? what has Gej got to do with the hypocrisy your party demi-gods posted?

2 Likes

Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by Pidggin(f): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
You see?! We have been scammed
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by coolscott(m): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
shammah1:
To be honest, the kind of hate some of our politicians exhibit in the name of politics is terrifying. We shouldn't let sentiments ruin our nation.

This is what governor El Rufai posted on Twitter last year when the Shiite Muslim leader's 3 children were killed by the Nigerian Army. Jonathan has suffered sha...

See picture below

Cc:Seun, Lalasticlala
Marking to re-read
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by doncaster(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
vedaxcool:
The diff is that those condemning elrufai now are faceless.

Have you noticed that most people are economical with the truth on fb and twitter. They never know what tomorrow will bring.
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by shammah1(m): 1:16am On Dec 16, 2015
True dear. Kindly follow me on Instagram: @sammygyang. I'll follow you back once I know it's you
ellechrystal:
U dey mind the silly midget?
now it's his brother, will he say it's Buhari 's Army that is killing people?

This man ehh. only God cAn judge him
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by oliidell(m): 2:41am On Dec 16, 2015
Did anyone bother to look at the date and time on that post??
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by eightsin(m): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Life is a b!tch huh! El rufai has gone hiding.
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by yapapa: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2015
ellechrystal:
Same to you
sharrap, ugly thing!
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by nifton(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2015
ellechrystal:

Same to you
U sef no fit press ignore button,u jst dey give am room to dey insult you.Hypocrisy and double standards everywhere, no one will invite amnesty international now for imvestigation and drag burantai to ICC.
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by nifton(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2015
ellechrystal:

Same to you
U sef no fit press ignore button,u jst dey give am room to dey insult you.Hypocrisy and double standards everywhere, no one will invite amnesty international now for investigation and drag burantai to ICC.
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by naija2dabone(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Apc govt to power via propaganda , now they confused
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by luvinhubby(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2015
vedaxcool:
Your foolery displayed here is the reason why you do not see the obvious lying hypocrisy brazenly displayed by Elrufai in this situation.
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by Osakah24(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2015
I doubt if God isnt contemplating creating a separate hell for nigerians.chamelion will be wary of a naijaman,Elrufai is a product of the society.we are all like that except e never do u.
Re: See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year by DahtzFestjayz: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
frankyychiji:
Buhari ate part of yams, goan ask him.
Nah SUV him join body as Your people, BH bomb him Morro for KD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Cannot Talk, We Are Becoming Confused – Presidency Confesses / Maina: Court Summons Malami, Magu To Testify In Maina’s Trial / Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.