Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons (68696 Views)

Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year / Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by ShiaMuslim: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
[img]http://elbinawi.files./2015/12/img_20151220_102859.jpg?w=480&h=270&crop=1[/img]

Picture of the six (6) sons of Sheikh Zakzaky killed by the Nigerian Army in just one year
December 20, 2015

Sheikh #Zakzaky & his six (6) Martyrs sons. Only one son Muhammad, & two sisters are alive today. The rest were killed by the Nigerian Army in just one year.
#GodProtectZakzaky

https://elbinawi./2015/12/20/picture-of-the-six-6-sons-of-sheikh-zakzaky-killed-by-the-nigerian-army-in-just-one-year/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
You don't enter into a gun battle with a security man and expect him not to shut you dead. The man need to re brand himself and talk to his member on how to behave with security agent. 3 sons under GEJ, 3 again under PMB, so pathetic.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by omooba969(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Oblitz(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
I can't fit talk o!

meanwhile check my signature----->

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by falcon01: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
This man turn s his followers to slaves undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by dustmalik: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Three of them were killed by the NA last year. Don't make it seem like they were all killed during the recent fracas.

31 Likes

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Demmocrats(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nigerian Army just gave birth to Boko Haram Version 2.

Those dudes doesn't forgive.

They only understand Moses style, an Eye for an Eye.

#Team_lays_those_kids_like_fowls. No wonder so many almajaris in the north, those dudes should learn family planning and stop creating nuisance for Nigeria.

He would had made it 7 sons to represent 7 days in a week. nonsense!

16 Likes

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by talktonase(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmmm cork and shoot army! Mean sons of b1ctches!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by DWJOBScom(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
So sad that his own did it!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
I have a question, were they killed unarmed?

As for NA, when the rain they seek begin pour on them, even their elite forces Wey be "COURTMAs" based on international standards can't save them.undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by ojun50(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Buhari
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by praxisnetworks: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmm like I said I don't have any iota of sympathy for the Nigerian army..... One nearly stoned me to death at yaba Lagos Nigeria. They murder innocent people... Unarmed civilian population.... They intimidate at checkpoints... They have no civilian relationship ethics...am a Nigerian but this is not my army.... Urgent mental evaluation is needed...

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by LadyExcellency: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
You don't enter into a gun battle with a security man and expect him not to shut you dead. The man need to re brand himself and talk to his member on how to behave with security agent. 3 sons under GEJ, 3 again under PMB, so pathetic.

This is a typical mentality of a radical sunni moslem.

I fear una offline and online rampage pass bullet

Na this mentality make una threaten se.un for him to impose the draconian rule on islam section of nairaland.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Rafidi: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:

so those underage boys were carrying guns? you have evidence? please give us.

#oloshi_buruku

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by madridguy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bro get the video on the internet.

Rafidi:

so those underage boys were carrying guns? you have evidence? please give us.

#oloshi_buruku

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by madridguy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Guy stop fooling yourself. There is nothing like Sunni or Shiite here in Nigeria. To hell with the both political party hiding ISLAM.

LadyExcellency:

This is a typical mentality of a radical sunni moslem.

I fear una offline and online rampage pass bullet

Na this mentality make una threaten se.un for him to impose the draconian rule on islam section of nairaland.

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by jakiedudu(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Now am convinced that a secret war is being waged on the shia community through the military. Is it a coincidence that 6 of Zakzaky's children were killed by the Nigerian army Children that may end up as leaders or even taken over leadership of the shiite group after their father. Something is going on. This is wickedness of the highest order.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by GANJAFARMER: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
Governments all over the world do not do things like this all for mistake - While I would agree under democratic principles that it is sad to commit extra judicial murder it is also worthy to note that Governments all over the world would go to any length to sustain her integrity even at all cost.
Zazaky and his followers tested the waters and the govt.sent out a strong warning.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Hefemale: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Hmm like I said I don't have any iota of sympathy for the Nigerian army..... One nearly stoned me to death at yaba Lagos Nigeria. They murder innocent people... Unarmed civilian population.... They intimidate at checkpoints... They have no civilian relationship ethics...am a Nigerian but this is not my army.
Them don do this one something before

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by praxisnetworks: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hefemale:

Them don do this one something before
Yes o and at a checkpoint they asked a couple to start observing degrading punishments! They're cowards! Only cowards attack defenceless people unprovoked!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by bettercreature(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
falcon01:
This man turn s his followers to slaves undecided
Only God can console this man,he has valid reasons to go into terrorism

15 Likes

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by onosprince(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Hefemale: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
praxisnetworks:

Yes o and at a checkpoint they asked a couple to start observing degrading punishments! They're cowards! Only cowards attack defenceless people unprovoked!
I see, they can be wicked sha

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by praxisnetworks: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
bettercreature:
Only God can console this man,he has valid reasons to go into terrorism
Very valid reasons.... When simpletons like kingeli who should be in aro are in the NA...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by bunmioguns(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
embarassed
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by praxisnetworks: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hefemale:

I see, they can be wicked sha
Very wicked and cowardly!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) / Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.