Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman (26443 Views)

EFCC Rejects Uche Secondus Offer To Refund 23 Luxury Cars,Insists On N310m / Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji / PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by valkaywalex(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
kosplateau:
He can't read.
And doesn't stop him from been smarter than you.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by lailo: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
If he had remained second in command like his name implied "Secondus",there wouldn't have been any court case aginst him.Watch d name u give to ur children
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
kosplateau:
He can't read.
And how does reading political jargons makes you smarter?
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by billyG(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by TimeManager(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Take A Disarray Party Seriously At Your Own Peril. I Will Take Serious KOWA, UPN, And CONSCIENCE PARTY Unfourtunately These Parties Are Sleeping On A Bicycle.

The Truth Has Spoken
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by carboblanko(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
as SECONDus I wonder how he became a chairman. he is meant to be the SECON in command lol...pun intended.he should have adopted the name FESTus
grin grin hilarious .
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by billyG(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
doctokwus:
Northern presidential candidate to be, soon to be northern party chairman.
It's astonishing this is the same party the southeasterners voted overwhelmingly for and for whom some of them are still using proxies to try to destabilize the govt.
Yet no single consideration for the almost total support of a whole region in the plans of pdp!Disgraceful!!
Useless party,let me see how dey will distabilise PMB govt.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by billyG(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
ALTERNATEID:
Eeyah, internal power tussle is about to kill whatever little life that still remains in PDP. By the time Secondus, Gulak and other power hustler finish with each other, nothing else will remain of the party.

Beside, how come the North is trying to hijack the party again? Thought our brothers from the south east now owns the party. Nawa for these northerners o, always taking what belongs to our eastern brothers.
D North are yur Master,dnt 4get Ekweremadu & co hav zoned pdp presidency 2 d north.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by osazeeblue01: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
The languages we hear now are SACK AND BOMB/KILLING
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by osazeeblue01: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
The languages we hear now are SACK,I DIDNT RECEIVE MONEY FROM DASUKI HE ONLY GAVE ME SUV AND BOMB/KILLING
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by Embroider(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
PDP will be sink and sink again, dem just dey wes tym, no chance 4 d looters any more, until BABA finish him own 8yrs, we go bring another BABA like again, l dey laf, wailers dey vex

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by danthamccoy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
LaruleA5:
Nairalanders seeeee dis Gift 4ya all
Don't go and look for a job. Keep scamming people for ordinary recharge cards. At your age and time in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by jayblaze001(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by teddy001: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
OLISA METUH. GOING... GOING .....GONE !
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by sylviaeo(f): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
people dey answer festus u dey answer secondus. Dats y u go always dey second
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by kris4luv01(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
doctokwus:
Northern presidential candidate to be, soon to be northern party chairman.
It's astonishing this is the same party the southeasterners voted overwhelmingly for and for whom some of them are still using proxies to try to destabilize the govt.
Yet no single consideration for the almost total support of a whole region in the plans of pdp!Disgraceful!!
. I tire o
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by Spanner4(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Melodrama! What a Country undecided
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by DTaj: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Stolen:
Na only PDP Buhari Kangaroo court dey see.

Rise and rise of the Kangaroo court under Buhari.

You must be raving mad! A PDP member, Gulak, who was Jonathan's Special Adviser, took the case to court! So, you expect the judge to say "I won't hear the case because it is PDP against PDP?" Some of you PDP pigs are just too mentally challenged to reason at all!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by otokx(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
If Secondus knows what is good for him, he should run to Uganda.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by Avatar57: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Do u want stay updated and read the latest news,breaking news,celeb gist,gossips,tech news, world news, sport news,trending topics and many more visit www.adeatom..com It is always updated and up to date every minute come and check regularly
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by Barcaboyz(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by Femich18(m): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wre r d wailers....dey may say PMB is at fault 4ds too

2 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by Femich18(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
DTaj:

You must be raving mad! A PDP member, Gulak, who was Jonathan's Special Adviser, took the case to court! So, you expect the judge to say "I won't hear the case because it is PDP against PDP?" Some of you PDP pigs are just too mentally challenged to reason at all!

No mind dt nigga ...Some pple just lack sense of reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by Okanokan(m): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Waiting patiently for the casket to LOAD Pdp for BURIAL, courtesy Maverick GULAK.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by dedugbaa(m): 12:14am On Dec 16, 2015
My na akpos wey get sense:A pastor was preaching in the Church:
Pastor: Don't corrupt your soul with anything evil,it will lead to destruction and you will end in hell
Akpos: Thank God am corrupt free,I don't practice anything evil,I only steal.
Pastor: All liars,looter and thieves are corrupt and God will judge them.
Akpos:Wetin this pastor dey talk,my hero told me stealing is not corruption,am going to heaven
Akpos being uncomfortable with the pastos preaching raised his hand to ask the pastor a question. Sir mr president told us on national tv that stealing is not corruption,can the president a Phd holder be wrong.
To this the pastor reacted angrily
Pastor:AM NOT THAT BLING BLING PASTOR THAT FOLLOWS fortunato ABOUT,I DONT HAVE A PRIVATE JET AND AM NOT CLUELESS,IF you steal your punishment will be as fat as an hippopotamus and it will follow you around like your wife,it will break your teeth and go ahead of you when you land after flying,you will go to HELL don't follow what that man said follow THE BILBLE or else you end upas an EKPA,Thanks for listening.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by Decapo: 12:42am On Dec 16, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Surely you can't be this stupid for so long. Your joke has become so dry from repetition
Thanks jor bruv I bin think say na only me dey tell am

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by docadams: 12:50am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

Is there actually anything that can prevent PDP from eventual demise? For democracy sake, one may want to pray that God keeps PDP alive. But how can God answer such prayer when the party has been, deliberately, made the permanent temple of Baal and, angel Satan, the gatekeeper.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by jungleflick(m): 1:17am On Dec 16, 2015
richidinho:
grin

In a related devt.

Omenka jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again

lol..... Sai buhari isn't dat bad na
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by olomolekan(m): 1:35am On Dec 16, 2015
This is maginilization the Biafrans are talking abt, we no go free. IPOB let's go
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by pasol4real(m): 2:57am On Dec 16, 2015
ALTERNATEID:
Eeyah, internal power tussle is about to kill whatever little life that still remains in PDP. By the time Secondus, Gulak and other power hustler finish with each other, nothing else will remain of the party.

Beside, how come the North is trying to hijack the party again? Thought our brothers from the south east now owns the party. Nawa for these northerners o, always taking what belongs to our eastern brothers.
Mumu like u ,name One thing dat belongs to the east taken by North.
I guess u must be mistaking the east for the West.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman by Engineer123(m): 4:44am On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=kosplateau post=41040460][/quote]
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother / Osinbajo Commissions The Construction Of Bonny-Bodo Road In Rivers State (Photos / Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.