Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. (2961 Views)

If Your Gf/wife can't Make This At Home,she's Not A Wife Material / If This Man Slaps Your Gf/wife In Public, What Will You Do ?? / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Genea(f): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2015
aktem:
During a conversation with ma gf yesterday,she said she will slap me(jokingly),bt i also replied in a joking manner that i'll punch her face or break one of her hands,immediately,her mood changed, bt i dont fucking care.so,guys,if one thing lead 2 d oda&ur gf or wife slaps u real hard,what wil be ur reaction?.........
turn d opposite side and get slapped again....dats wat jesus said. IMO just leave her,if nt u wud end up beating her
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2015
northvietnam:

man must form naaaaaaah......

OK try this , u invited ur gf to ur house to spend the weekend
and through out the weekend u rejected every thing she cooked....
if he rejects my food , i dont think i'll care much. tongue so if your gf is like me doubt she'll care either tongue tongue
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Genea(f): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

you'd still be the one suffering grin
he wont,she wud b worried and he wud be having a blast wit frnds besides females wey go wash pant cook 4 am plenty make dem steal d guy away...na d lady go lose pass
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2015
profojah:
Are you a guy?. The question is for guys.. Gerrarahere!!
shuddup gringrin
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Genea:
he wont,she wud b worried and he wud be having a blast wit frnds besides females wey go wash pant cook 4 am plenty make dem steal d guy away...na d lady go lose pass
Hmm.you're right grin i guess cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by northvietnam(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

if he rejects my food , i dont think i'll care much. tongue so if your gf is like me doubt she'll care either tongue tongue
miss/Mrs. ur calculations no gel at all

any woman that really loves a man and the man bounce her food she will never be her self

like wise and guy that loves a girl so much and she rejects the guys gift , e dey pepper for heart.
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Genea(f): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:
Hmm.you're right grin i guess cheesy
yup wink
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

shuddup gringrin
@your siggy.. What if you don't have shoes/legs, what would you admire if you let your head down..
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2015
profojah:

@your siggy.. What if you don't have shoes/legs, what would you admire if you let your head down..
chai.how could you imagine that undecided
please be optimistic.we're in december grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2015
northvietnam:

miss/Mrs. ur calculations no gel at all

any woman that really loves a man and the man bounce her food she will never be her self

like wise and guy that loves a girl so much and she rejects the guys gift , e dey pepper for heart.
lol am below twenty.so i wouldnt know tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

chai.how could you imagine that undecided
please be optimistic.we're in december grin
Yes Optimism should be one's watchword.. But this is life, and we have to be realistic. Some have heads but no cap, some have caps but no head, like in the case where so many people with legs have no shoes and vice versa..That's a reality of life. My question need to be answered Kunbi
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2015
aktem:
During a conversation with ma gf yesterday,she said she will slap me(jokingly),bt i also replied in a joking manner that i'll punch her face or break one of her hands,immediately,her mood changed, bt i dont fucking care.so,guys,if one thing lead 2 d oda&ur gf or wife slaps u real hard,what wil be ur reaction?.........
not romantic enough
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by talktonase(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Okay. But a woman who hits and strikes a man is of good womanhood character right? undecided
she strikes you,kindly walk out on her or keep mute or get to a boxing ring to exert your anger or look for someone your size to beat...like mopol or soldier then you can call ur self a man grin
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by talktonase(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

To who? grin
dont you see p€nis's for sale all over the place? Waooh i am surprised ur not aware!
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by northvietnam(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

lol am below twenty.so i wouldnt know tongue

hmmmmmmmmm. below 20 , u have a lot to learn ooooooo......
just send me if contact so we could start up love 101 grin grin

just joking Ooooooo.......
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
northvietnam:

hmmmmmmmmm. below 20 , u have a lot to learn ooooooo...... just send me if contact so we could start up love 101 grin grin
just joking Ooooooo.......
good grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
profojah:

Yes Optimism should be one's watchword.. But this is life, and we have to be realistic. Some have heads but no cap, some have caps but no head, like in the case where so many people with legs have no shoes and vice versa..That's a reality of life. My question need to be answered Kunbi
it would never happen to me thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

it would never happen to me thank you cheesy
I never prayed so for you Kunbi.. But I think my question need to be answered
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Maamin(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
The girlfriend or wife that will slap me must have come from krypton grin or else..!
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
profojah:

I never prayed so for you Kunbi.. But I think my question need to be answered
what is the question again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

what is the question again? cheesy
Let's be realistic Now, seems you don't know the person chatting with you doesn't have legs talk less of shoes.. If I am to write what's on your siggy, what would I admire if let my head down
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by lahit14(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol!! She don see me finish now!! For me it all depends on where, if we'r at home and we kinda had an arguement or just in the joking way one demon made her swing her hand and it landed on my face, I'll tell her stright up its wrong to do dat sternly and kiss her but if its in public, Oboy!! She's a stupid disrespectful bitch dat lacks a sense of propriety. If a sensibl woman slaps u in public is either she just found out u fuckd her besty or .......
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
profojah:

Let's be realistic Now, seems you don't know the person chatting with you doesn't have legs talk less of shoes.. If I am to write what's on your siggy, what would I admire if let my head down
omg....am speechless...am so sorry to hear that. embarassedembarassed please pardon my ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

omg....am speechless...am so sorry to hear that. embarassedembarassed please pardon my ignorance.
Lmao cheesy cheesy.. Instead of you to answer my question, you're busy saying sorry.. You haven't still answered my question Kunbi.. Besides, can't you date a cripple?
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
profojah:

Lmao cheesy cheesy.. Instead of you to answer my question, you're busy saying sorry.. You haven't still answered my question.. Besides, can't you date a cripple?
okay people may admire you for your intelligence and cheerful nature.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

okay people may admire you for your intelligence and cheerful nature.
That's not the question.. What would I admire when I let my head down... No legs, No shoes, unlike kunbi with legs and shoes that admires them when she let her head down..

You grab?
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by godwineli(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Decker:
If my girlfriend slaps me, I won't slap her back or try to reply her assault, because if I do, I might really hurt her, so I will just be a gentleman and walk away, plus I am not an advocate for hitting women. I have never hit a woman before and I have vowed never to.

Although, I don't think I would do anything that would warrant a slap from my girlfriend, but if I somehow did, then she would have to apologize to me for slapping me, and I will try not to repeat whatever prompted her to slap me.

I would also warn her never to try such ever again.
then wait for SLAP part 2.
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by godwineli(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
she will not use that hand for 2 weeks, you know why? cos its going to get broken.
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by PussySandie(f): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
profojah:

That's not the question.. What would I admire when I let my head down... No legs, No shoes, unlike kunbi with legs and shoes that admires them when she let her head down..

You grab?
But Ojah u can lie o. U saying u have no legs becox of quiinnbee
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
PussySandie:

But Ojah u can lie o. U saying u have no legs becox of quiinnbee
is he pulling my legs? angryundecided
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
profojah:

You grab?
please who is kunbi btw grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intimate Diary Of Lagos Runz Girl - My Sexual Experience With Men / When Pre-Intimacy Goes Bad (Photo) / Touch Your Girl In These Places And She'll Go Wet And Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.