Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) (43638 Views)

Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) / Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets / Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nelvinb(f): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmm this is nice because the woman in question deserves that cos of the good role she plays in her job. And by the way, the lady is married with kids according to her on an nta news interview.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Coraje(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided NO SANE PERSON SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THIS FAKE GESTURE undecided ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO PUBLICIZE HIS CRUSH FOR THE TRAFFIC WARDEN undecided IF THE TRAFFIC WARDEN IS A MAN NO ONE WILL CARE IF HE WORKS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. THIS YEYE MAN IS JUST A SEX STARVED PERVERT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VULNERABLE WOMAN WITH THE DISGUISE OF YEYE GIFTS undecided THE NEXT THING IS FOR HER TO OPEN THE DAMN GIFTS AND SEE A BUSINESS CARD FROM THE PERVERT REQUESTING TO MEET HER AT A RENDEZVOUS TO SATISFY HIS SEXUAL URGE . RUBBISH angry sad angry
I kinda like the way u saw the other side of this gesture and spelt it out. The fact is, Most people don't do things just for the good. Nobody will say this but that's life!
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by oyovwipam: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Immediately I saw d headline, I knew SHE WOULD BE THE ONE. That woman since i've come to know her is a great inspiration
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by kissniyi(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ye think say na everybody get the same mindset as ye bah. Yeye dey smell
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by isan(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
tunex22:
U'er such a stupid endtime bastard.
your father
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by aalangel(f): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided NO SANE PERSON SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THIS FAKE GESTURE undecided ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO PUBLICIZE HIS CRUSH FOR THE TRAFFIC WARDEN undecided IF THE TRAFFIC WARDEN IS A MAN NO ONE WILL CARE IF HE WORKS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. THIS YEYE MAN IS JUST A SEX STARVED PERVERT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VULNERABLE WOMAN WITH THE DISGUISE OF YEYE GIFTS undecided THE NEXT THING IS FOR HER TO OPEN THE DAMN GIFTS AND SEE A BUSINESS CARD FROM THE PERVERT REQUESTING TO MEET HER AT A RENDEZVOUS TO SATISFY HIS SEXUAL URGE . RUBBISH angry sad angry

No wonder you're still searching for love, cos you don't know the love in giving.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by lebete3000: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fabrolistic:
Eww! Loving the cute smile on face.
They w'ld make a good couple.
Chai why women no sabi pass relationship tinz like ds?
because dem don smile d next tin na couple. mtchew.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by kingsfield(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Adaure4ever:
thankz dear, happy xmas to you too.
Tnx dearest
Wishing u an Xmas as beautiful as u 're.
#Adauredisharp
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by adelaw01(m): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Chai, I sabi this woman well well. This woman controls traffic with all her heart. At some point she even dances while she controls the traffic. I wonder how she does it. She deserves more tho
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by ojofujacob(m): 2:28am On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=isan post=41048782]End time gift [/quote

Which one come be end time gift... hahaha
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by plumule(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2015
searchiing4love:
You can do more than this. But mind you not every body has this dirty mind set of yours. And i hate people like you too
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Louizy: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
so sweet.... hardwork pays miss. keep it up.

but i didnt see the dark arms and fair face

LMAOO....Aahahahahahahahaha..me too oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.