Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) (43659 Views)

Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) / Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets / Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by ajeleseujn(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2015
isan:
End time gift

Ode
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
donTbone:
If only there could be more of this... Mostly from the celebs
Those yeyebrities send? All they know is how to flaunt their fake ass lives on instagram.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by stonecoldcafe: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided NO SANE PERSON SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THIS FAKE GESTURE undecided ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO PUBLICIZE HIS CRUSH FOR THE TRAFFIC WARDEN undecided IF THE TRAFFIC WARDEN IS A MAN NO ONE WILL CARE IF HE WORKS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. THIS YEYE MAN IS JUST A SEX STARVED PERVERT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VULNERABLE WOMAN WITH THE DISGUISE OF YEYE GIFTS undecided THE NEXT THING IS FOR HER TO OPEN THE DAMN GIFTS AND SEE A BUSINESS CARD FROM THE PERVERT REQUESTING TO MEET HER AT A RENDEZVOUS TO SATISFY HIS SEXUAL URGE . RUBBISH angry sad angry

Not so fast Mr filthy mind. They say dude is from Heritage Bank (corporate social responsibility tinz)

Now you feel silly right? I know sometimes I talk stupid too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by MKO4ever(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
There is no free lunch anywhere these days, I will advise that the traffic warden better be prepare for the return leg.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by slimmingcare(f): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
When I saw the headline.... My mind went straight to the woman. She is of a noble character. A very hard working woman. She deserves more...

Do you want to lose weight and or reduce your tummy fat. Get Green World slimming care products today www.koboflash..com Or call 08084260174 /07037533426

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by jaz(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
i love that lady. she always amazes me. she must be an EXPATRIATE !
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by sukkot: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
she too fine to be a traffic warden though. jus sayin cheesy
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by donTbone(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
dumo1:

Those yeyebrities send? All they know is how to flaunt their fake ass lives on instagram.
Hmmmm... my prayer is...May the Lord help us to remember the poor when we get rich and wealthy too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Oh this is lovely.

Thinking of a surprise hamper for some lovely fellow too. grin grin grin

Great thread. Im inspired smiley
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
post=41048540:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OaC_-yenP5Y/VnES7X75h-I/AAAAAAAHrmk/2ngtSDLpv90/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
For people who regularly drive through Yaba/Akoka in Lagos State, you should be familiar with this female traffic warden who always regulates traffic on that axis. She's always diligent and always has a smile on her face.Yesterday, someone decided to surprise her with a hamper.. Hard work pays! You never know who might be watching at any time.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photo-man-surprise-female-traffic.html

What I'd like to know is why the guy presenting the gift is dressed in a green suit , is he the court jester
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by stephnie44(f): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided NO SANE PERSON SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THIS FAKE GESTURE undecided ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO PUBLICIZE HIS CRUSH FOR THE TRAFFIC WARDEN undecided IF THE TRAFFIC WARDEN IS A MAN NO ONE WILL CARE IF HE WORKS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. THIS YEYE MAN IS JUST A SEX STARVED PERVERT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VULNERABLE WOMAN WITH THE DISGUISE OF YEYE GIFTS undecided THE NEXT THING IS FOR HER TO OPEN THE DAMN GIFTS AND SEE A BUSINESS CARD FROM THE PERVERT REQUESTING TO MEET HER AT A RENDEZVOUS TO SATISFY HIS SEXUAL URGE . RUBBISH angry sad angry
LIE
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by farolan(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wow! That's nice , she's very nice and pretty ,nice one bro !!

post=41048540:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OaC_-yenP5Y/VnES7X75h-I/AAAAAAAHrmk/2ngtSDLpv90/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
For people who regularly drive through Yaba/Akoka in Lagos State, you should be familiar with this female traffic warden who always regulates traffic on that axis. She's always diligent and always has a smile on her face.Yesterday, someone decided to surprise her with a hamper.. Hard work pays! You never know who might be watching at any time.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photo-man-surprise-female-traffic.html

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by easiest(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
That man has a hidden agenda. I suspect he want to use the avenue to have her contact for further relationship I guess wink
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Fabrolistic: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
moredollar:

What if she's married?

she doesn't look like one.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:

Your moniker is really making you dumb and stone-hearted.

I pray u find love real soon. Goatie
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Fabrolistic: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
jayriginal:

LMAO. Una don come again oh. Must you match make everybody?

Oya come and give me one as well. I'll wear a green suit too.
have you forgetten we are the season?

Lol..
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by badmrkt(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
You sir is a fool and will remain one till find what you are searching for. good luck
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by adorable29(f): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Smh at you! Yeye fowl!

searchiing4love:
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Hollaleks(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
God job deserves such and even more than that. The first time I was at the junction to make a turn to Unilag, I observed the way she was enjoying her work with charisma and smile all round her face, she was properly dress and neat. She deserves a national honour. I doff my hat to u
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
donTbone:

Hmmmm... my prayer is...May the Lord help us to remember the poor when we get rich and wealthy too!
A big AMEN to that bro. God make u bigger.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by cee001(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
fammo:
Did I mention that she is always neat!
No u didn't tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by GambaOsaka: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:

Chief !!!!!!!! na talk be this? haba!!!!!!!!! Your mumurity is beyond comprehension, na CAPITAL LETTER e be. Blackman mentality.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Searching4love, that's why you won't find the love you've been searching. Others are showing love and winning love while you keep searching endlessly grin

searchiing4love:

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by donTbone(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
dumo1:

A big AMEN to that bro. God make u bigger.
Amen... nd you too
#thumbUp
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by chrysso83(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
MUMU plenty for this life. Some people are so negative minded. Not everybody does good for sinister reasons like u. And what is d big deal if he is crushing on her? E consine u? Dont be too angry bro. This is Christmas.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by GambaOsaka: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:

They should be a SLAP link on Nairaland for people like this mumu........ so he is also trying to sleep with the LASTMA official in the link below too abi?
https://www.nairaland.com/2805075/man-surprises-lastma-official-hamper

You be confirm 'ode'.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
donTbone:

If we have the spirit of giving when we were less rich, we will give more when we become richer. Wealth only amplifies our true nature. I pray God answers your prayer,my brother.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by excel101(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
. The appreciating man has done well to recognize an loyal and industrious woman. You that is complaining that if the traffic warder is a man he wouldn't have given him the hampers. It doesn't stop you from appreciating a hard working man too.........
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by drinkmorewater: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:

But honestly speaking what about the male traffic wardens scattered around Lagos? why is this female warden so popular from the rest.. When I was crossing the road the other day she no send me oh, hmmm

And truthfully if it was a Man he wouldn't get sheet,

Let's keep it one hunnid!
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by excel101(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mustay:
I have no problem with the gesture, however I have with the publicity, especially if it's intentional.

On a lighter note, didn't the NPF say we should be careful with hampers? wink

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/30/be-careful-with-hampers-this-christmas-police-warn-nigerians/
. Where else do u want him to present the hamper s to her, To her house. If he does so indoors or in her office, how then would u knw dat ones commitments, dedication and hard work pays.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by donTbone(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
dearpreye:

If we have the spirit of giving when we were less rich, we will give more when we become richer. Wealth only amplifies our true nature. I pray God answers your prayer,my brother.
Amen...

But most of us find it easier to give when much is not
available than when there is much more!

Just like paying a tithe of 1k on #10,000 and paying
100k on #1M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by iswallker(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fabrolistic:
Eww! Loving the cute smile on face.

They w'ld make a good couple.

naija i hail oo.. wink

one cant do a good deed to another again... cheesy

you start thinking of how he will start humping her.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.