Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) (43811 Views)

Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) / Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets / Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2015
her lazy colleagues will start to jealous her now
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by ahaz: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided NO SANE PERSON SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THIS FAKE GESTURE undecided ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO PUBLICIZE HIS CRUSH FOR THE TRAFFIC WARDEN undecided IF THE TRAFFIC WARDEN IS A MAN NO ONE WILL CARE IF HE WORKS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. THIS YEYE MAN IS JUST A SEX STARVED PERVERT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VULNERABLE WOMAN WITH THE DISGUISE OF YEYE GIFTS angry sad angry
one of Nigeria's problem identified here...sadist on the loose who all never see anything good and alpreciate it.
i pity people around u.

5 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by lekkie073(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2015
dat woman works diligently.... I have neverr seen a uniformed personnel put so much effort in his or her dut

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Mustay(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2015
dearpreye:

We don't have what it takes to read other people's intention for doing whatever you do but we must appreciate kind gestures whenever appropriate. Let's give people the benefit of the doubt.

'IF' - I made use of that word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Is this on frontpage yet?

Please share on tweeter and fb as well. The whole world need to see and recognise this lady, May God bless her.

We should applaud the generosity of the young man as well. God will bring good deeds and open gates for him, very kind guy.

Oohh, look at her sweet smile, melts my heart! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by moredollar(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Fabrolistic:
Eww! Loving the cute smile on face.
They w'ld make a good couple.
What if she's married?
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by moredollar(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Fabrolistic:
What if she's married?
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by moredollar(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Fabrolistic:
What if she's married?
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by adasexie(f): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
so sweet.... hardwork pays miss. keep it up.

but i didnt see the dark arms and fair face
Lolz...jus saw that too...Sharp eyes
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by nom44311: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2015
bigeagleeye:
wink
The fact is that Nigerians are just good people! Somebody is ready to work hard, another is ready to recognise and reward hardwork...that's d spirit of Naija people!
Not minding the #dasukigate, hardworking pays!

Beautiful comment. God bless you..
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by lordsharks(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2015
Cute
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2015
an act of kindness makes you tremble in love and still have faith in humanity.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=50pt]E.T.H[/size]

End Time Hamper

abi?

Nigerians. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Boss13: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2015
I think that is the Heritage Man, a brand ambassador for Heritage Bank. Good to see ordinary working citizen being rewarded.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2015
That is so sweet!
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Ekowise(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2015
I know this lady. Anytime I pass through her duty-post and see her, I see a lady who loves what she does, does it well with maximum commitment.
Hard work pays.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by coolluk(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2015
lol, this woman dey worry

Nice one tho
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2015
That is good. Hardly do you see people think towards such gesture. Like a week ago I was going out and saw a man handing bag of rice to Estate gate men. They open gate for many Estate residents but it was only the man that gave it a thought.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by sparkwil(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided NO SANE PERSON SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THIS FAKE GESTURE undecided ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO PUBLICIZE HIS CRUSH FOR THE TRAFFIC WARDEN undecided IF THE TRAFFIC WARDEN IS A MAN NO ONE WILL CARE IF HE WORKS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. THIS YEYE MAN IS JUST A SEX STARVED PERVERT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VULNERABLE WOMAN WITH THE DISGUISE OF YEYE GIFTS undecided THE NEXT THING IS FOR HER TO OPEN THE DAMN GIFTS AND SEE A BUSINESS CARD FROM THE PERVERT REQUESTING TO MEET HER AT A RENDEZVOUS TO SATISFY HIS SEXUAL URGE angry sad angry

Your insight though. Well you have a point but you may be wrongful
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2015
dabriggs:

End Time Hamper

abi?

Nigerians. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
na from ur mouth dat cum out from.. smiley
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by ojuolu(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided NO SANE PERSON SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THIS FAKE GESTURE undecided ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO PUBLICIZE HIS CRUSH FOR THE TRAFFIC WARDEN undecided IF THE TRAFFIC WARDEN IS A MAN NO ONE WILL CARE IF HE WORKS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. THIS YEYE MAN IS JUST A SEX STARVED PERVERT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VULNERABLE WOMAN WITH THE DISGUISE OF YEYE GIFTS undecided THE NEXT THING IS FOR HER TO OPEN THE DAMN GIFTS AND SEE A BUSINESS CARD FROM THE PERVERT REQUESTING TO MEET HER AT A RENDEZVOUS TO SATISFY HIS SEXUAL URGE angry sad angry
That is why your name is "searching for love"

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by jtjohn(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
you must have been taken Jamaican weed lately......is mtn or glo I will blame for given u free mb to talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by AJaylee(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Dats a good act, it should be encouraged, but hope it's not comin in return 4 something? If it is, a lot of guys do d same.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Itisi(f): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2015
ahaz:
u can say DAT again

Nice one tho. ...
For free browsing, latest phones, visit our technology blog www.techsvibe.com
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by BodyKiss(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:

The problem with people like you is that, no matter how good one tries to be to others, you'll always look for a way to diminish such gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by stevedre: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2015
im impressed and i am sane. when ever i visit Naija i always appreciate a man along Agboju to alakija/3rd gate festac town Lagos. I have seen many motorist also appreciate the work of the man who is a familiar face if you always drive from mile 2 to wards trade fair area. why must u attribute all good gestures to show off ? This is a positive message and should be applauded because some one, some where may or will be touched to cherish and appreciate this traffic wardens who toil come rain come shine but still earn less than what they deserve. Negativity causes necessary hatred so rejoice when people rejoice. Madam enjoy your gift and hope more comes your way.

searchiing4love:
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
so sweet.... hardwork pays miss. keep it up.

but i didnt see the dark arms and fair face

The woman is not a dark person, its probably the picture that made it look so.
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by StoneLucifer: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2015
[/b][color=#990000][/color]
searchiing4love:
[b] undecided NO SANE PERSON SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THIS FAKE GESTURE undecided ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO PUBLICIZE HIS CRUSH FOR THE TRAFFIC WARDEN undecided IF THE TRAFFIC WARDEN IS A MAN NO ONE WILL CARE IF HE WORKS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. THIS YEYE MAN IS JUST A SEX STARVED PERVERT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VULNERABLE WOMAN WITH THE DISGUISE OF YEYE GIFTS undecided THE NEXT THING IS FOR HER TO OPEN THE DAMN GIFTS AND SEE A BUSINESS CARD FROM THE PERVERT REQUESTING TO MEET HER AT A RENDEZVOUS TO SATISFY HIS SEXUAL URGE angry sad angry
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Guyman02: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:

hediot without occur! Jonathan gave National Award to a Traffic Warden in Abuja. If you dont know how to give you shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by urshawmoore(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2015
She is called "Angel of Agnes".
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by tempex88(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2015
this is Mr Heritage joor....its heritage bank promo
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Sheikwonder(m): 11:27am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:

Seeing this,I am reminded of Prov.29:20-

"If you have seen a man hasty in his words,know that a fool is better than he."

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree? / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.