Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,965 members, 7,825,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court (16983 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Tussle: Abraham Floors Akeredolu At Appeal Court / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by anytexy: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Apc want the oil producing states especially Rivers state by all means. Not surprise if wike loose. Amaechi want to show he is in charge.
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by OnankpaBa(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dannyset:
Today's verdict hold no water knowing full well that whatever the judgement, they will still proceed to The Supreme Court. So no fuse here!

But whatever makes Wike cry is welcome by me. grin
I will forever love APC to win this. Rivers deserves not a thug, but a gentle man Dakuku. cheesy

may your tea never lack milk grin grin

1 Like

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by Truckpusher(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
anytexy:
Exactly. They want One of the oil producing states by all means. More especially Rivers. Amaechi want to prove that he is in charge.
It would be all bloody road for him - Let him and Buhari keep bringing their filthy hands into Rivers State.

We will chop those hands off.

2 Likes

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
cheesy wike. is okay. watching................
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by mrphysics(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
we he is finally sacked, we will then visit his cupboard at the ministry of Education and very certain, we must see some cockroach

1 Like

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by Truckpusher(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Orlaoluwayimika:
when did u and ur temporary Governor bcome a TEACHER. U need 2 b reminded d@ d mode of d game has completely changed
I hope you'll come out to vote during the rerun?

1 Like

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by Consy11(f): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Following
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by tamquezee(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lesson learnt from PDP and APC government: Those who lives in glass house should not throw stones. Ameachi will surely take his pound of flesh. If he cannot then I will praise the judiciary for proving to be the last hope of the common man but with the way things are going I doubt.
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by Realdeals(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dannyset:
Today's verdict hold no water knowing full well that whatever the judgement, they will still proceed to The Supreme Court. So no fuse here!

But whatever makes Wike cry is welcome by me. grin
I will forever love APC to win this. Rivers deserves not a thug, but a gentle man Dakuku. cheesy

You are wrong bro! Appeal court is where election related cases end before implementation of judgement given by the tribunal

3 Likes

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by Deapexboy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
mrvitalis:
When wike came to my street in mile 2 Port Harcourt to campaign he said
.... Forget about me, make sure Jonathan wins cos when he dose.. . I go hold ameachi and dakuku. .. we will lock all the airport and seaports and I will flog them on the streets of Port Harcourt.. .
No who has the key to the airport and seaports?
Who may likely be arrested today?
Watch what u say when u have the advantage because u never know what can happen

God bless u my bro, u really remember his words

1 Like

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by FRANKDUFF: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Orlaoluwayimika:
when did u and ur temporary Governor bcome a TEACHER. U need 2 b reminded d@ d mode of d game has completely changed

Yes we know game has completely Changed form positive to negative. Apc worst than pdp

1 Like

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by bettercreature(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wike the killer shouldnt fear anything,He is going to win it if the election is conducted 100 times

1 Like

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by vRendoh(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
GreatSE:
We all know they will dismiss it..... but we are ready for a rerun

grin
A rerun that will turn inconclusive abi?

1 Like

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by FRANKDUFF: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Realdeals:

You are wrong bro! Appeal court is where election related cases end before implementation of judgement given by the tribunal

Apc lying liars

1 Like

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by DONSMITH123(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin

vRendoh:

grin
A rerun that will turn inconclusive abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by stevealibi: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wike till 2000 and 4eva
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by dannex(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wike is finally expelled! Breaking news... Mods
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by Realdeals(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
FRANKDUFF:

Apc lying liars

You need to learn
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Orlaoluwayimika:
he has a PVC to keep Wike there. Plz how are you going to put dakuku there

1 Like

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by innocential3032(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wike all de way,his de man to take rivers state to de next level
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by Deapexboy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope you'll come out to vote during the rerun?

hahaahaha stop all these threat of violence ooooo

it won't help

or u think PDP have all the thugs on their side

1 Like

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by Deapexboy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
bettercreature:
Wike the killer shouldnt fear anything,He is going to win it if the election is conducted 100 times

take heart
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by dotcomnamename: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
dannex:
Wike is finally expelled! Breaking news... Mods

Source?
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by saintkel(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
We all knw who d judgment will favour, let me keep quiet b4 d Mod ban me again
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by aguiyi2: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
At the rate Wike is drinking that expensive champagne these days, make doctors dey him side when appeal court give judgement.
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by drshrewd: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
[size=15]sacking of the sleeping care taker governor loading...
75% completed cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829085_11228024101530227709377032505990069921968542n_jpeg2f1f4c9bf6026bc4355d56005460bccf
grin Excess intake of burukutu at work grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by adeoba2008(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Which Wike all the best in Court today.
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by Tubexsms(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Don't spend as if this is the end of life. December will always give way to January so be wise in your spending. But, that does not mean you to be stingy.
Remember that you will need most of the people you are meeting this year next year. You my not be able to buy all of them gifts but I have a gift you can give to them and they will all appreciate.
Send a Bulk message to them and wish them merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
Get a BulkSMS account for free and send your sms for as low as N1 for bulky sms. Free registration and free sms for new members. login to www.tubexsms.com.
Contacts: 07030465181
Whatsapp: 08065109826
pin: 2901C8D6.
www.tubexsms.com
Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by naijaedutech: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
BREAKING Appeal court nullifies Nyesom wike's election, upholds tribunal's judgement

source: https://twitter.com/mundus01/status/677087314108162049

1 Like

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by Clerverly: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Court ruled that all documentary evidence tendered by Apc were credible hence admissible n ruled in favor of APC.
#RiversAppeal

3 Likes

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by Clerverly: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
The essence of card reader is to make the elections more transparent and credible - Judge #RiversAppeal

INEC has the power to make law to make it function effectively and efficiently...... #RiversAppeal

3 Likes

Re: Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court by Clerverly: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
.... Therefore the power of @inecnigeria to re arrange its rules to help conduct one man one vote is sacrosanct - judge
#RiversAppeal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crisis In INEC As Amina Zakari Battles INEC Chairman Yakubu / Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting / At Least 30 Killed By Gunmen In Zamfara: Police, Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.