Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay (677 Views)

2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Some men can be stupid, This man am talking about, he is a football coach around my side, he coaches one team like that, he has converted his players to gays not all 3 or 4 refuse to be part of it, They ones that agreed, he paid them well, buy for them boots, jersey and he takes care of them, my friend plays for his team buh he has not agreed to have intercourse with the man, he even threaten to quit after this tournament they are currently playing ends, buh why should a man married to a woman, turn gay? when my friend told me this i was shocked, i couldn't believe him until i verify for myself, this man is someone's father
Re: Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay by Ayo081(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Zceesneh:
i verify for myself, this man is someone's father
You mean d man burst your Yanch ?

1 Like

Re: Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay by Cutehector(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
He has been gay all his life, he just married the woman for marriage sake...

2 Likes

Re: Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay by iceberylin(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ain't there no Police station around there undecided
Re: Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ayo081:

You mean d man burst your Yanch ?
u are sick, i asked questions and investigated
Re: Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
iceberylin:
Ain't there no Police station around there undecided
who will want to waste his or her money to go to police station just for him
Re: Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay by madgoat(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
@OP, how did u verify he is gay undecided

1 Like

Re: Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay by Ayo081(m): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Zceesneh:
u are sick, i asked questions and investigated
guy calm down wetin b your own sef ? His Life.

1 Like

Re: Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay by Maamin(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hehehehe....End time gay coach cheesy
Re: Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
madgoat:
@OP, how did u verify he is gay undecided
up to five people confirm it, my friend told me he will told u to come to his house to collect boot, if u come, he will tell u to go inside his room to collect it, he will follow u, if u guys reached his bed room, he will say pick it under the table as u bend down, he will bring out his prick and hammer u with it in ur yansh upon to five times, from there he will promise u money and heaven and earth, five of his player told me this, i was shocked
Re: Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
End time investigation
Re: Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bleep it, mind your business..

P.S - If anyone dares call me gay, make them bring their sister.
Re: Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bleep it, mind your business..

P.S - If anyone dares call me gay, make them bring their sister.

(1) (Reply)

I Think Am Loosing It........ / Something about my ex yoruba Babes in 2016 / Maheeda Still Doing What She Does Best...(photos And Video ) +18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.