Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad (46454 Views)

3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With / Confirmed: She's Sleeping Over For The First Time. / 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Islie: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dear Bunmi,

My 23 years old niece is sleeping with her boyfriend’s father while the boyfriend is away studying for his masters at the university in another state. She grew up in a one- parent family and I think this is responsible for her behaviour. When her boyfriend was studying in a near-by state, his father used to drive my niece to see him and I knew he was bent on seducing her.

Now her mum has found texts in her phone of all the type of things they were up to.
He even promised they might get married.

His wife is down with partial stroke and my niece gives the impression of being fond of this poor unsuspecting woman. I don’t understand how she can fancy a man of almost 50 when she could have her choice of boys her own age. If this gets out, it will destroy the man’s family. Help!

Stephanie

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/shes-sleeping-with-her-boyfriends-dad/

lalasticlala
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
From the post, the man was hell bent on toasting the young girl..

Like seriously if i am d boyfrnd and i get to know about it, i'd hate dad for the rest of my life

9 Likes

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by utenwuson: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
buh seriously I don't jst knw how nairaland could help ds situation! we should warn her? or d man? or her boyfrn or even u

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by VampireeM(f): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Congratulations to her. This is how some girls place curses upon themselves and destroy their destiny...

She need to be sat down and adviced properly and BTW she is an adult so she cant tell me she doesnt know what she is doing is morally wrong

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by ijustdey: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
she is serving both the boyfriend and his oldman dyke.....

she is been a 'willing free gift' for that family

4 Likes

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by MzPecs(f): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bravo!
She should be given an award for that. cool
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by donholy28(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Back from my one week ban...meanwhile picture or idontbelive it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Afrok(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
I guess Bunmi is now closer to your neice than u shocked, that you have to involve her without sitting your niece down and talk sense to her.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Yksoul(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
U BETTER TELL HER BOYFRIEND SO THAT HE CAN KNOW WHAT TO DO.HE CAN INFORM HIS FATHER'S SIBLINGS AFTER HIS MASTER'S PROGRAM,IF THE FATHER IS THE ONE FINANCING THE MASTERS PROGRAM,AND HE SHOULD FINALLY STAY A LONG WAY FROM HOME

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Cutehector(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
VampireeM:
Congratulations to her. This is how some girls place curses upon themselves and destroy their destiny...

She need to be sat down and adviced properly and BTW she is an adult so she cant tell me she doesnt know what she is doing is morally wrong
and wat of the man in question? He will just go scotfree? U gotta be kiddn me

5 Likes

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by ijustdey: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
donholy28:
Back from my one week ban...meanwhile picture or idontbelive it

hit your fone on the floor and reboot it.

the picture will come alive once you have done that

9 Likes

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by KRILMIJAY(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
this is just one of the reasons I dont want to date anymore, its so obvious that most girls r so confused dt dey dont know what dey want. imagine dat bitch fvcking father & son. I know dt dude will smokey dat bitch & his dad soon. #NeverTrustGirls#

4 Likes

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
She should start warming up for marriage.

Shebi its all that glitters that is gold?/

Next moment, she's her boyfriend's stepmother.

She go dey alright

1 Like

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by VampireeM(f): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
and wat of the man in question? He will just go scotfree? U gotta be kiddn me

He will be judged too. IMO, when it comes to sex, I blame the ladies most ie if it was not rape. No guy can get in there if her legs are not opened. She should not tell me she was pressured cause there are so many ways to deal with such

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
VampireeM:

He will be judged too. IMO, when it comes to sex, I blame the ladies most ie if it was not rape. No guy can get in there if her legs are not opened. She should not tell me she was pressured cause there are so many ways to deal with such
alright.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by naijaboiy: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
So who will read our advises when we comment? undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by bronzegoddess(f): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mchew. And this nonsense will hit fp
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Aiye oooo

1 Like

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
She is just whoring like most girls. One of the reasons a nigga shouldn't make a whoore an housewife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Atmmachine(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
What's your fucking business ??
Is she your wife ??

This is why people get shot in the head, not minding their business.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by sweatlana: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Tufiakuwa
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
The seed she sows, that She shall reap.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by drnairalov: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
ve fun.....how does it concern us angry
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
She needs to go for that family to stand . Its a simple as that .
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Flashh: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Movies scripts we have been reading on Nairaland are getting too much.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
She is eating from the same pot grin
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by hakeem4(m): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Is it your father ?
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by francizy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
MzPecs:
Bravo!
She should be given an award for that. cool

For eating damaged sausage roll and drinking an expired yogurt? shocked shocked shocked
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by greggng: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2015
A farmer saw a plane full of politicians crash near his farm. When the police arrived, they asked the farmer what happened.
Farmer: They crashed near my farm and I buried all of them.
One of the police men asked with shock; "are you sure they were all dead"?
Farmer: Some of them were screaming, "we are still alive".
But I couldn't believe them.
You know, these politicians. They can lie.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by millionboi(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2015
she can kill u as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.