Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad (46442 Views)

3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With / Confirmed: She's Sleeping Over For The First Time. / 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by dazzlingd(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
From the post, the man was hell bent on toasting the young girl..

Like seriously if i am d boyfrnd and i get to know about it, i'd hate dad for the rest of my life
mumu like u, allow a girl bring division between u and your father..

why can't u hate the girl and cut her off from ur family
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by IceDude(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Nawa o
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Jennifer89(f): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2015
All these boy friend and girl friend matter don tire me undecided
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nicepoker(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2015
Most of our ladies password their phone and other gadgets with 16digits password. But the password to their legs na SLIDE TO UNLOCK.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by bejeria101(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2015
He got a bigger USB hehehe
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2015
oluwazino:
You are truly the son of an animal who told u it is all 9ja galz most of them don't even want to date we guyz because we end up wif der mum, sis, friends nd so on..... der are still good galz in 9ja u jst have to kip tryin.... abi u don tire to dey fvck?
who is telling you this lies?

Depending on how she play her game, if she is the kind of girl that love FORMING and her sister or mum want love, you on your normal sense will swap to either the sister of mum!

But in but NAIJA GIRLS just want money and money, even the good ones too are getting corrupt day by day.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by abercrombie(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2015
. imagine dat bitch fvcking father & son. I know dt dude will smokey dat bitch & his dad soon. #NeverTrustGirls#[/quote] what is this one saying undecided.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by boolet: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2015
Afrok:
I guess Bunmi is now closer to your neice than u shocked, that you have to involve her without sitting your niece down and talk sense to her.
Many times Bunmi frames up stories that touch.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Tosman12(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
From the post, the man was hell bent on toasting the young girl..

Like seriously if i am d boyfrnd and i get to know about it, i'd hate dad for the rest of my life

Hate? for what?...he just showed you the thing u dating.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by donj84: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2015
Islie:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/shes-sleeping-with-her-boyfriends-dad/

The only help is to break up from the relationship with the son because its a taboo for the girl to go and still marry the son..and she shud stop fucking married men or else, someone will also be fucking her husband later
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Ephemmm: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2015
utenwuson:
buh seriously I don't jst knw how nairaland could help ds situation! we should warn her? or d man? or her boyfrn or even u

That is the typical example of whom women are. According to Esther Villa in her book entitled 'manipulation of man', a lady of 25 years old would prefer a rich man of 55 years old to a financially struggling guy of 26/27 years old.

So, what else can I say? Guy should -

Work
Work more
Get money
Get more money
Get more more money
Get more more more more and more money.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by executioner27: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2015
dazzlingd:

mumu like u, allow a girl bring division between u and your father..

why can't u hate the girl and cut her off from ur family

No mind am...na new generation kid.Nevertheless,the father can't be freed.He did an abominable act.The girl could have been pressured,and that's rape.Psychoanalytical history can explain the continuous sexual relationship.Maybe he has threatened her with exposure.Anyways,she should know its over with her BF too cos' dad will spill if son wants to marry....unless dad is really psycho then he will allow son to marry so that he can continue the abominable relationship which will come to light one day.Nollywood has thought us that.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by MMMFAGUY1: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2015
Guys bcareful dnt mistake a prostitude 4 anytyn serious relatnship. shareful giver/mtn everywhere, u go.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by simpleseyi: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2015
utenwuson:
buh seriously I don't jst knw how nairaland could help ds situation! we should warn her? or d man? or her boyfrn or even u

Don't mind the Amebos. Wetin concern them? Dasuki dey share money, them no get, nah other person matter them dey put mouth. However, the reason for the post is for us to learn from other people's mistakes so that we don't make such.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Edusouls(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2015
thats why many girls u see on the road are walking corpses loaded with devastating life time curses..they are timed bombs waiting to explode in an unfortunate young man's house...
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by tuna4servi(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2015
The story is just a write up story jare, d man is almost 50 and his son doing his masters. So wen did he give birth to d boy?i don't bliv in d story, u can come up with another beta story next time pls.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Ethan015(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2015
I've seen this movie on Mzone and I'm sure that's where you copied it from... lol
End time stories!
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Charly68: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2015
The lady is under terrible curse ,except she goes for deliverance,she will keep living a bitter life of adultery & MARRITAL instability..I doubt if her mother did not do same thing ..This is spiritually orchestrated & her leaving the man is beyond her will..she will keep falling & falling into same pit of immorality & deception ..The only way out is deliverance.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by fm7070: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2015
na longthroat dey worry her
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Olusola147(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2015
End time niece
End time boyfriend
End time father
End time sex!
Some girls are just disgusting.
IRepTeamDontTrustGirls.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by executioner27: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2015
tuna4servi:
The story is just a write up story jare, d man is almost 50 and his son doing his masters. So wen did he give birth to d boy?i don't bliv in d story, u can come up with another beta story next time pls.

Don't comment like u don't have sense. Is there a stipulated time when one has to do his/her masters? Put into consideration this tough times. Is it easy to pay for masters? Please, if u are privileged to have your parents pay for your studies or you followed a stated time line and achieved it...that don't mean a story about a 60 yr old who wants to do masters is a lie. The story is possible, the fact u should be looking at is the immoral act.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by KRILMIJAY(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2015
amtaken:
What about the man cheating on his wife?

two cant fvck until dey agree. D Dam agreed dt was y d old man banged her.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by yahaya0891(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
She need serious prayer
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2015
The fact that your niece comes from a single parent household doesn't justify her whorish behavior, even some kids from complete home ve acted like a slut one way or another and Av also seen kids from single parents with good moral stance.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Leez(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2015
Slimzybaby:
How can you extract some shiit from vanguard and paste it here for us to comment and advise?

Who is gonna read the advise?

Or is it you normal routine of bringing trash on frontpage?
my broda i don beg seun tire mke e create fiction section for ds ppl
small tym u will see
my uncle sleeping with my aunty lol
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Temysteve(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2015
donholy28:
Back from my one week ban...meanwhile picture or idontbelive it
must u? Nd mind u, i'll tell Mr Seun to send u back to 5 month ban.. #Inshigini...
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by miqos02(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2015
hmmm
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by truestangel: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2015
hello bro, neva u hate ur blood over a lady pls... let d gal go n neva u introduce ur next to ur dad... there are no bad pple, they just end up doing bad things... #smile
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by PrettySpicey(f): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2015
Your niece is a hoe!
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2015
PrettySpicey:
Your niece is a hoe!

Shots fired!!!!! cheesy
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by CleftEvents: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Op take me to the girl I want to advice her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.