Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer (46451 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by adeSoft2yk: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Happy Married Life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Kingbones(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
The guy had no beards in the first photo undecided

Nice one tho

35 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Will NL mods disappoint OP?

24 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Texman21: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2019
i want a family like this

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by anochuko01(m): 6:53am On Mar 27, 2019
this is upsome!
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by marvin906(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2019
They cute

4 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by ubunja(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Guy gonna starve. Girl has zero ass cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by partnerbizz4: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2019
not bad at all

see below

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by partnerbizz4: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2019
ubunja:
Guy gonna starve. Girl has zero ass cry
He loves her that way.

It may be strange

Go ask giant O neill why he is with the petite girlfriend.

Or ask President Macron why he chose old granny as wife.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by fw71497: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2019
Marriage is not for me I am above that

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Excelboi(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2019
See combination... grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2019
Beautiful girl, not that Simi wey no fine at all

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by chinavs9ja(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2019
Lovely wink

I am a web designer, check my signature if you need a professional website
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by WayStage(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2019
VIBRANT?
I thought she was vibrating lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by inoki247: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2019
After e don colet bribe tire e now want to settle with a Lawyer incase if dem wan catch am

8 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by BruncleZuma: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2019
He is a Police Officer and not a senior police officer.

11 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2019
In the first photo, they look like some teenage 16-17 year olds wearing costumes on a secondary school career day.

11 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Jagaban880: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2019
dem fyn sha
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by nelronaldo(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Kingbones:
The guy had no beards in the first photo undecided

Nice one tho
Yeah. You don't keep beards in the force
So you can't be on uniform and have beards. You must shave

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by wittyt98(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2019
mess with this squad at your own risk grin

5 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Lorechino(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2019
please what do ppl gain in doing local scam? these guys posting fake mtn bonus poo is really annoying

6 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2019
Police na still police, see as uniform neat when they are taking pre wedding but by the time you see him by the road side, you will almost mistaken him for mechanic

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by deewhydoski(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2019
Me too am coming
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Police na still police, see as uniform neat when they are taking pre wedding but by the time you see him by the road side, you will almost mistaken him for mechanic
Which kind of moniker is this, u want to die?
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Will NL mods disappoint OP?
Na wa for u o!
Sho!!
Na like dis u go dey do for Uniport for sure.
Attention seeking Cat!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Hotzone(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2019
That moment ur posting reads: you are been deployed to Borno State to take over from Supol Danladi Usamn posted to Lagos state* report immediately *

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by correctyourself(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2019
I hope both of them would not be claiming too know!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.