Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,853 members, 7,844,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos (46259 Views)

Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
k
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by obasiken: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
I cant believe this. This is the height of shamelessness. Barely 7 months after causing GEJ achievements.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by DuchessLily(f): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Change we welcome u 2 Nigeria#

The same GEJ' s train u pple critized, is now ur change??

*SMH*

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by 175(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
God bless GEJ!

Dem go lick their vomits tire! grin

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by nelson212(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
This same train was running the ph- ABA -enugu rail way,, how come is Apcs achievement? Smh

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Ephemmm: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
DuchessLily:

[s]The same GEJ' s train u pple critized, is now ur change??[/s]

*SMH*

Shut up your stinking mouth! Which train did GEJ introduced that have not been existing in Nigeria before?

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Eddy2cute(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
When will nigeria move past all these local old school trains that look like molue buses and get the modern ones that looks like air planes Obtainable in other countries?
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Lighthouseman: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
That moment when a dog eats it's vomit!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by lebete3000: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
DuchessLily:

lol...Call it whatever... I'm a realist! I don't do bias judgement
Where GEJ or anybody for that matter is wrong, I say it
Why are you replying someone who can't see beyond his nose.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by sage2(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wow! they did these is just seven months?
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by braine(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
DuchessLily:

lol...Call it whatever... I'm a realist! I don't do bias judgement

Where GEJ or anybody for that matter is wrong, I say it

By the time we look into the funding of the train now, we'll realise we've been scammed as usual. Abegi! Look at the old school trains sef.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by lagdmark(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
dubemnaija:
GEJ's trains
I just want to SEE a major achievement of bubu

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by evy1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
The way some people reason or act baffles me,for once we should speak the truth irrespective of party affiliation.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by flokii: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mr. Wike (former governor grin) go dey cry now...

with GEJ and mama piss...

I'd give anything to see their faces now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Louislewis: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
[size=18pt]Shame to you all that never believed that Jonathan did something, but only commissioning already made project by the same Jonathan's administration. Amaechi true confession during commissioning I quote "I NEVER KNEW THE RAILWAY WAS WORKING AS CLAIMED BY JONATHAN. I NEVER KNEW THE RAILWAYS AS MEANS OF TRANSPORT EFFICIENTLY EXISTED IN NIGERIA" The lies you, APC, and your cohurts used against Jonathan will continue to hunt each and everyone of you. The measures with which you people judged Jonathan's administration with lies and propagandas shall be used against "Una" from this beginning of "Una" administration to the end of "Una" administration and beyond in Jesus name. Amen![/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by jayblaze001(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
GOD bless GEJ................................................

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by IyamuBenedict(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
GEJ Project

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Aminat508(f): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
flokii:
Mr. Wike (former governor grin) go dey cry now...

with GEJ and mama piss...

I'd give anything to see their faces now cheesy
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Olukat(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ironically, his convoy drove pass the "flying monorail" to commission GEJ train.
In 2016, our enemies will walk tru their piles of failures to celebrate our achievements.
Amen!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by opribo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
These people never stop to amaze me, the same train they call locomotive are the ones they are commissioning and smilling sheepishly. Please let them fear God O.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Donchkus(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
GEJ....handwork.....borrow pose

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Speakdatruth: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Acidosis:
shameless people
u are always bitter, get a life nigga
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
DuchessLily:
See u nau?? Shinning with the corrupt and clueless GEJ 's hand work.. Okponu! Brother betrayer!
Young lady
Wat are u using
So bcus of new govt is in, all d project of the former should be abandon??

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by shaqhead: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
dubemnaija:
GEJ's trains
Rily? GEJs? Hmm...no wonder he and his minions turned Nigeria to his ATM to d detriment of folks like u cos it is "Gej's country"....mo elbow to ur grease as u wail!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by austynoh: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
nice one...
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by tunshe: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
NextGovernor:
GEJ legacy. Train you people condemned as 18th century trains and you people are flexing it now. APC na scam.

So they should throw the trains away because GEJ used his personal money to procure the trains?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by flokii: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Aminat508(f): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by greatiyk4u(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
DuchessLily:

The same GEJ' s train u pple critized, is now ur change??

*SMH*

Govt is a continuum, we criticized it cos it was over hyped, the difference will soon be clear

Stop SUH
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by DuchessLily(f): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
skysailor:

Young lady
Wat are u using
So bcus of new govt is in, all d project of the former should be abandon??

That is not what I'm saying old man, what Im Saying is that the same project GEJ did that APC criticized and ridiculed is what they r posing with as if its them who did the project... Kapish??

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by COMPAQ(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Its not about launching it! Its more about keeping it working effectively and efficiently. Ticketing procedures, timely departures, maintenance inside and out, conducive environment in the train and around the station during boarding etc...those are the things that it should be about, not simply flagging off something that will die off in 6 months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun / Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens / Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.