Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos (46258 Views)

Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by amtaken(f): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
So he's no more plaiting women's hair and cutting vegetables in the market?

Hahahah I know you gullible things sulk while inside your houses but still manage to come here to save face.
henryhemon:

Why are you pained? He is a minister deal with it. Oh I forgot to add,go and dance like mumu so that you will be popular.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by naijanaso: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
They are riding on the back of Jonathan's achievements...Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Akosxxx(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
baralatie:

You just celebrated GEJ
No, u meant i just celebrated Dasuki
Ode oponu mumu kawai
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by baralatie(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Akosxxx:

No, u meant i just celebrated Dasuki
Ode oponu mumu kawai
Congratulations to you again as a Nigerian for confirming the works of Gej in the rail sector and congratulations for celebrating one of Gej achievement.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Akosxxx(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
baralatie:

Congratulations to you again as a Nigerian for confirming the works of Gej in the rail sector and congratulations for celebrating one of Gej achievement.
Dream on.....
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by baralatie(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Akosxxx:

Dream on.....
to dream is not see it physically in your hands but the same amaechi and yourself can see it(the trains),feel it and physically partake in it.
so it is not a dream.it is REAL.
and thanks to GEJ adminstration for this and also for PMB administration to admit it.
so I expect more tracks,trains and lines to be commissioned in the s.e and s.s with no excuses of "it can't work".
it works and thank God it works.
God bless Gej for his efforts and God help PMB to improve and Nigeria further in all spheres of national growth.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by oluwasegun007(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
drmikeadams:
Them dey celebrate locomotive train...shameless government.

U can say dat again...
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
I don't know you,have never quoted you any day and you have the guts to call me an Olodo.When I get you,which I'm so sure of,you'll define that word to my understanding and I will make you understand some facts about life.Mark my word.
phabulux:

Speak correct English. 'He's even worse...'

Olodo!
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by eljimmah: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Akosxxx:
I was feeling so proud yesternight when watching it on network news. Did u see the interior

Nigeria ll be great again

eyah,
but bros hope you know this were the same train clueless GEJ was once insulted for, why are you so proud of them all of a sudden?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Chigold101(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
fiftynaira:
Working well MINISTER

"Jst vote GEJ and leave me because mine is settled,once we enter power we will close the seaport and airport so ameachi cannot run and hide" Wike 2015

Today who's the minister of transport?

It wasn't concident that made him shedule the commisoning same day the court gave there ruling
so Amaechi built this? Humn working minister
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by phabulux: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
nyben4eva:
I don't know you,have never quoted you any day and you have the guts to call me an Olodo.When I get you,which I'm so sure of,you'll define that word to my understanding and I will make you understand some facts about life.Mark my word.

Very funny!

Let me make it simple: Sweet Sensation, Ikeja. Let's see the number of punches you can throw.

Tomorrow. Ten a.m.

Let me make it even simpler: I'd be sporting a red shirt.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
criminalmindz:
judas 2015. you can see on the man's face , no real joy. he knows he F-UP BIG TIME, he betrayed his people just for ordinary VP post he didnt even get. mumu 2015

Betray which people,speak 4 ur self
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Queengal: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mature thief
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by ellovee(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
A good father leaves legacy behind for the children to build upon, GEJ has demonstrated just that by reviving the rail system for Buhari to commission. Let's see what Buhari will leave for his successor.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by ginggerxy: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
I want Buhari to rule Nigeria for 20 years so he can kill Nigeria completely.
in IBB's voice: if you mean well for nigeria vote for jonathan tongue
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by blackboy2star(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
DuchessLily:
See u nau?? Shinning with the corrupt and clueless GEJ 's hand work.. Okponu! Brother betrayer!

Aunty eeti binu gan oo cheesy
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by ellovee(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
hansad:

GEJ improved rail transport before Rotimi Amaechi.
Without Amaechi, Buhari could'nt have become president of Nigeria.

Because Amaechi blindly supported Buhari, and sold his Rivers people's interests, most of Yoruba then saw reason to support Buhari who the Yoruba had rejected three times before in the polls.

In fact, Amaechi gave Nigeria a president of doubtful academic credential, an economic illiterate president, a president who needs an English Language interpreter to talk to English speaking leaders, a president who would enter Nigeria into an Islamic war alliance without consulting parliament, and in order to make Nigeria to be taken for a Muslim country - a Nigeria roughly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.
yet the gullible flocks in APC will not see anything wrong in all of this.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by amaechionuh(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Amaechi don loose weight well well, the guy don Lyn.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by cabasaa: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
end time train.......................................ugly train with dirty rail, no security....they cant get a new train with standard , conducive metro station like dubai , its so unfortunate
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by henryhemon(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
eljimmah:

eyah,
but bros hope you know this were the same train clueless GEJ was once insulted for, why are you so proud of them all of a sudden?

Isn't gej clueless? You guys should be concerned and ashamed how he allowed Nigeria get to the level of dansuki and co .
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Akosxxx(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
eljimmah:

eyah,
See mumu wailer, Wail on weray
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
he didn't allow 2015 to go before commissioning GEJ's projects. very shameless. six month down d line no achievements, rather busy chasing rats up n down. lying liars claiming another's glory. to think dat he said on thisday newspaper dat he never knew our rails hv started working makes him most unfit to b d minister. God dey catch una ome by one.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Scholes007(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
henryhemon:

Isn't gej clueless? You guys should be concerned and ashamed how he allowed Nigeria get to the level of dansuki and co .
it is a shame that you don't know that the train and rail track was refurbished and rehabilitated by the person you call clueless. I wonder the kind of memory some people have.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by eljimmah: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Akosxxx:

See mumu wailer, Wail on weray

haba bros all dis insult for only me, hehehehehehehe....

funny enough i hate both buhari and GEJ but the truth still remains that among both of them buhari is the bigest hypocrate and his followers are worse....

so bros no vex o you be BIG HYPOCRATE....

heheheheheehehehehe
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by eljimmah: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
henryhemon:

My brother he is very CLUELESS but a BIG DULLARD and his hypocritical followers that paint good bad and bad good and keep shifting moral bounderies to favour themselves are trying to take the glory for one of his CLUELESS achievements.....
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by AhmadMind: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
[size=18pt]These are BRAND NEW TRAINS .... We are now MOVING FORWARD

A Very Quick Turn-Around by the Lion..... Welcome to CHANGE
[/size]
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Scholes007(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
AhmadMind:
[size=18pt]These are BRAND NEW TRAINS .... We are now MOVING FORWARD

A Very Quick Turn-Around by the Lion..... Welcome to CHANGE
[/size]
which brand new train? Where did they buy it from? You guys make of laugh alot.[color=000099] brand new train indeed. Smh[/color]
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by buchichukwu69: 5:35am On Dec 18, 2015
He doesn't have to rule for 20 years. After all, your bad belle fit kii Nigeria for 20 months.
Atmmachine:
I want Buhari to rule Nigeria for 20 years so he can kill Nigeria completely.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Akosxxx(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2015
eljimmah:

haba bros all dis insult for only me, hehehehehehehe....

funny enough i hate both buhari and GEJ but the truth still remains that among both of them buhari is the bigest hypocrate and his followers are worse....

so bros no vex o you be BIG HYPOCRATE....

heheheheheehehehehe
HYPOCRATE kor coke_CRATE nii
Abi OMO_CRATE
Gerrarrahia mehn, E.P
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by namdo(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2015
ok this was GEJ project. Well indeed there was chopping and working...if you know what i mean. APC should learn to also work while trying to recover loots.
People should stop castigating Amaechi, this is continuity and it is welcome 100%. Would you prefer him abandoning the project? Amaechi is better than that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasiru Haladu Danu Is Sponsor Of Pro-Buhari Protest In New York - SR / Profile Of Adewale Bashir Adeniyi, Acting Customs CG / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.