Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos (46253 Views)

Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by anonimi: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2015

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by henryhemon(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
amtaken:
He has stopped dancing like mumu?

Why are you pained? He is a minister deal with it. Oh I forgot to add,go and dance like mumu so that you will be popular.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by ubah84(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]Shame to you all that never believed that Jonathan never did anything, but only commissioning already made project by the same Jonathan's administration. Amaechi true confession during commissioning I quote "I NEVER KNEW THE RAILWAY WAS WORKING AS CLAIMED BY JONATHAN. I NEVER KNEW THE RAILWAYS AS MEANS OF TRANSPORT EFFICIENTLY EXISTED IN NIGERIA" The lies you, APC, and your cohurts used against Jonathan will continue to hunt each and everyone of you. The measures with which you people judged Jonathan's administration with lies and propagandas shall be used against "Una" from this beginning of "Una" administration to the end of "Una" administration and beyond in Jesus name. Amen![/size]
Ekpa spotted keep on wailing

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by hansad: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
NextGovernor:
GEJ legacy. Train you people condemned as 18th century trains and you people are flexing it now. APC na scam.

GEJ improved rail transport before Rotimi Amaechi.
Without Amaechi, Buhari could'nt have become president of Nigeria.

Because Amaechi blindly supported Buhari, and sold his Rivers people's interests, most of Yoruba then saw reason to support Buhari who the Yoruba had rejected three times before in the polls.

In fact, Amaechi gave Nigeria a president of doubtful academic credential, an economic illiterate president, a president who needs an English Language interpreter to talk to English speaking leaders, a president who would enter Nigeria into an Islamic war alliance without consulting parliament, and in order to make Nigeria to be taken for a Muslim country - a Nigeria roughly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by docadams: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Speakdatruth:
u are always bitter, get a life nigga

Hmmmmmm

He drinks acid daily as breakfast.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by blackpriest0911: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wailers the floor is open
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by DuchessLily(f): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Govt is a continuum, we criticized it cos it was over hyped, the difference will soon be clear

Stop SUH

Which difference?? APC should have put d difference 1st nau, because none has been put so far and they r posing with it...

APC should Hide their faces in shame joorr

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by boazic: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
sweatlana:
ameachi iscarriot has embarked on another would be failed train project.
Watching in 3rd
May he do to federal govt with this train project what he did to rivers state. Shebi it's based on his "performance " buhari appointed him transport minister.

Amaechi Iscarriot..lolzzzz
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by cosby02(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
DuchessLily:

lol...Call it whatever... I'm a realist! I don't do bias judgement

Where GEJ or anybody for that matter is wrong, I say it
For your plastic mind undecided
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by DuchessLily(f): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
braine:

By the time we look into the funding of the train now, we'll realise we've been scammed as usual. Abegi! Look at the old school trains sef.

OK na old sch train abi?? We agree... But the shame should be on ur APC scamists wey dey use am pose grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by DuchessLily(f): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ephemmm:

I will shut up my stinking mouth! Which train did GEJ introduced that have not been existing in Nigeria before?
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Speakdatruth: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
docadams:

Hmmmmmm
He drinks acid daily as breakfast.
oh no wonder
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by braine(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
DuchessLily:

OK na old sch train abi?? We agree... But the shame should be on ur APC scamists wey dey use am pose grin

Its you who would come back here and wail again that past government projects have been abandoned if they don't use them. Besides, the train belongs to the Federal Governmnet and not GEJ's property.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by chubbyman(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
DuchessLily:

lol...Call it whatever... I'm a realist! I don't do bias judgement

Where GEJ or anybody for that matter is wrong, I say it
Yeah keep telling yourself that,buhari is working haterz are hating... that's the norm in any government though
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by phabulux: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
DuchessLily:
See u nau?? Shinning with the corrupt and clueless GEJ 's hand work.. Okponu! Brother betrayer!

Do you know what I've discovered? Ugly people won't post their pictures. Do you know another? Lack of common sense sometimes equates to lack of brain.

If the inside of your brain should be photographed, Satan will take a look at it and run.

I won't insult you (I may be banned if I do), read your comment before you post it.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by otokx(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
@Anonimi good job with the photos.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by phabulux: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
chubbyman:

Yeah keep telling yourself that,buhari is working haterz are hating... that's the norm in any government though

Leave the s...t...u..pi...d bi...t..c..h!
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by anonimi: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
otokx:
@Anonimi good job with the photos.

My pleasure bro..............we can't and should not let these PROPAGANDISTS get away with their scam easily oh. grin grin
For the love of country.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2995823_img20151001045439_jpegab04322a9213336241039a1276e3723a
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by mensdept: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]Shame to you all that never believed that Jonathan did something, but only commissioning already made project by the same Jonathan's administration. Amaechi true confession during commissioning I quote "I NEVER KNEW THE RAILWAY WAS WORKING AS CLAIMED BY JONATHAN. I NEVER KNEW THE RAILWAYS AS MEANS OF TRANSPORT EFFICIENTLY EXISTED IN NIGERIA" The lies you, APC, and your cohurts used against Jonathan will continue to hunt each and everyone of you. The measures with which you people judged Jonathan's administration with lies and propagandas shall be used against "Una" from this beginning of "Una" administration to the end of "Una" administration and beyond in Jesus name. Amen![/size]

Well now that we know that even Nairaland needs to "protect" their business interest with bans of certain folks/comments, I won't be surprise that anti-APC comments will soon be banned. Amaechi, Okorocha, Ngige, etc are a bunch of rogues that destroyed Eastern solidarity to support coupist and Islamist that did nothing but cause misery 30 years ago. In 8 years Amaechi turned Port Harcourt into Dubai, Ahoada into San Fran, ensured Port Harcourt Airport was better than O'Hare, built a 5 star highway system, maintained and funded a Harvard based university in his state, created top paying jobs for graduates, etc.

Remember folks?

Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by femmy82(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bitch you are the judas...u betrayed God to be soooo poor..
criminalmindz:
judas 2015. you can see on the man's face , no real joy. he knows he F-UP BIG TIME, he betrayed his people just for ordinary VP post he didnt even get. mumu 2015
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by anonimi: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Olukat:
Ironically, his convoy drove pass the "flying monorail" to commission GEJ train.
In 2016, our enemies will walk tru their piles of failures to celebrate our achievements.
Amen!

Flying monorail, chai una no go kill person with these kain comments oh walahi. grin shocked

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
He's even worst than JUDAS!His name should be changed to Amaechi Iscariot!
criminalmindz:
judas 2015. you can see on the man's face , no real joy. he knows he F-UP BIG TIME, he betrayed his people just for ordinary VP post he didnt even get. mumu 2015

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by phabulux: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
NextGovernor:
GEJ legacy. Train you people condemned as 18th century trains and you people are flexing it now. APC na scam.

If this I..d..I...ot is not going to get banned for airing this absolutely nonsensical post, then, mod, don't ban me for commenting the way I do.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by phabulux: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
criminalmindz:

With him or without him, GEJ wouldn't have won. He might have betrayed his people if his people were thieves. You thieves, murderers, fraudsters, 419ers want this country to remain backward. God, obviously, does not operate at the same level as you.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by baralatie(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Akosxxx:
I was feeling so proud yesternight when watching it on network news. Did u see the interior

Nigeria ll be great again
You just celebrated GEJ

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by phabulux: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
nyben4eva:

Speak correct English. 'He's even worse...'

Olodo!
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by phabulux: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
nyben4eva:

The three people that've liked your comment so far must be more idiotic than is permissible.

'Modified'.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by dabossman(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
I do believe this is one of the GEJ projects. Well, hopefully this new government will continue and improve on the railway revolution. Nigeria really needs this.
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by jsb(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
That's the kind of smile GEJ Transformation brought with fresh air...Amaechi that train you are enjoying now was made possible by the one you people lied against..The other day it was Fashola praising his road Transformation and today what can I say...God will judge all of you...enjoy your ride while it lasts...life is turn by turn..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by phabulux: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
anonimi:
Thank you Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the hero of our democracy and socio-economic transformer of our nation for REVIVING the dead railways.

Under Buhari =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Under Jonathan =>

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by alrahmanonline(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
DuchessLily:
See u nau?? Shinning with the corrupt and clueless GEJ 's hand work.. Okponu! Brother betrayer!
Cry me a river....
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by philips70(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
DuchessLily:

That is not what I'm saying old man, what I. Saying is that the same project GEJ did that APC criticized and ridiculed is what they r posing with as if its them who did the project... Kapish??

GEJ and co vilify OBJ today because he withdrew his support for them. Meanwhile all the gas turbines and power plants GEJ and co have been claiming were procured and delivered by OBJ plus award and paid for all their installations. Kapish??

There's no government, no matter how bad they were like the overtly vilified Abacha's, that never did anything. What most criticism is all about is how much was spent vis a vis what was achieved. If you follow events in the HOR you would have watched former NRC chairmen being quizzed about trillions of Naira spent on our railway system in the last 5yrs. Don't be too quick into jumping in defence of mismanagers of our economy.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/50242/house-of-reps-probes-railway-contract-fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) / Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.