Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Who Is Better? Sex With A Younger OR Older Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Better? Sex With A Younger OR Older Woman (828 Views)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman / Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Better? Sex With A Younger OR Older Woman by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Just want us to discuss the difference between Sex with a younger and older Woman

For Me,Older women understand that it doesn’t have to mean 'something' every time you have sex with them and they don’t care as much about the circumstances around it. They know their bodies and they know what they want

Share your thoughts or experiences...
Re: Who Is Better? Sex With A Younger OR Older Woman by old5kard(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
make I book space first......
Re: Who Is Better? Sex With A Younger OR Older Woman by faith551(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Your assertions are true @op,but majority of older ladies will just want you to take care of everything,
Re: Who Is Better? Sex With A Younger OR Older Woman by olaleks007(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
make I farabale siddown here....I wan learn something.
Re: Who Is Better? Sex With A Younger OR Older Woman by SINNZ(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Doesn't matter the age. Good puccy is good puccy undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boxing Day Puzzle. / She Is Getting Too Needy / b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.