Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage (50166 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Charliewyt: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
how come you and wristbangle alws comment at the same time.
Same person wt diffrent usernames.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na joke I dey joke na tongue
No dey use that kind thing joke o.....boys eyes dey red o....dollar Don rise oooo... no fuel ooo grin
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by queebeediva(f): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
So many boyish comment .
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by hisawesomeness(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba gimme 2moro games na cheesy
I have game of 97k with me right nw...go bet9ja.com and book now.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Charliewyt: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't think I have an answer to that question cheesy
Cos u ar one and dsame person.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
queebeediva:
So many boyish comment .
Beebaby, do you want some cash?
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by bayinq25(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. Becoming a regular Visitor of the Brothel

I used to be a regular patronizer of the brothel. Wait ooooo !!! Before you tongue-lash me, I never opined that I used to bleep prostitutes oooo, I only said I used to be a regular patronizer of ashowo joint. But now that I'm thinking of settling down it wouldn't be nice bleeping prostitutes when I have a girlfriend.

10. Going for singles" programme just to meet with New Babes

I think I should be awarded a golden medal for this. When I was still very much young, my friends and I used to put on our best attires at the mention of "single programmes" held in churches in our locality even though we were never invited. I could remember vividly when I joined my fellowship workforce and became a choir member just to have the attention of a lady in the choir unit whom I had been fantasizing. But now guys don grow, we don't do that bullshit again tongue

11. Playing Nairabet, 1960Bet, Bet9ja, Baba Ijebu and the likes

Truth be told, guys who are regular patronizers of the aforementioned betting companies are not even ready to marry. nobody should quote me oooo tongue

*Na joke I dey joke ooooo.. Hehehe* cheesy

*Quote me to say rubb-ish and I will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump*
tongue
what if the dude wins 30 million on bet9ja?should the girl still dump him for not being ready?
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Coldfeets: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
CaroLyner:

Very nice observation.

Could it be possible that both are the same person?

Well, time will tell...
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Joshuaemenike: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
My guy, marriage no be by force neither being responsible na force. Do ur tin d way wey im go beta for u. Onwe ihe mere ede jiri bee nwii.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wizard007(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:

I used to be a regular patronizer of the brothel. Wait ooooo !!! Before you tongue-lash me, I never opined that I used to bleep prostitutes oooo, I only said I used to be a regular patronizer of ashowo joint. But now that I'm thinking of settling down it wouldn't be nice bleeping prostitutes when I have a girlfriend.

I think I should be awarded a golden medal for this. When I was still very much young, my friends and I used to put on our best attires at the mention of "single programmes" held in churches in our locality even though we were never invited. I could remember vividly when I joined my fellowship workforce and became a choir member just to have the attention of a lady in the choir unit whom I had been fantasizing. But now guys don grow, we don't do that bullshit again tongue

Truth be told, guys who are regular patronizers of the aforementioned betting companies are not even ready to marry. nobody should quote me oooo tongue

*Quote me to say rubb-ish and I will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump*
tongue

The first thing I checked when I opened the thread was the poster name, and you confirmed my fears at the end of the day by adding this garbage opinion of yours, dude you need to grab yourself okay. What's wrong with a dude that plays sport bet, most of the list you churn out are baseless just so you know, too many repetition and I sometimes I just smh when I come across your thread, grab yourself I repeat.

N.B stop hiding behind the " na joke I dey joke" phrase, your opinions are so delusional and some of us know so grow up.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Sahaboi(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
I dnt even think f marriage self....End time ladies.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by rayopt(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
[s] 9. Becoming a regula[b] 11. Playing Nairabet, 1960Bet, Bet9ja, Baba Ijebu and the likes

Truth be told, guys who are regular patronizers of the aforementioned betting companies are not even ready to marry.[/s]

*sighs*
am young. . .married *winks* . . .and i punt like say 2moro no dey. .so whatelse do u wanna say??
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
wizard007:

The first thing I checked when I opened the thread was the poster name, and you confirmed my fears at the end of the day by adding this garbage opinion of yours, dude you need to grab yourself okay. What's wrong with a dude that plays sport bet, most of the list you churn out are baseless just so you know, too many repetition and I sometimes I just smh when I come across your thread, grab yourself I repeat.

N.B stop hiding behind the " na joke I dey joke" phrase, your opinions are so delusional and some of us know so grow up.
Point of correction, I am not the OP

Whether I'm delusional in opinions or not, whether I'm hiding behind "na joke I dey joke or not, it should be the least of your problems.

The last time I checked, S.eun gave us equal chance to post whatever we like on this forum, whether bull.shit or sensible, so it's not necessary my comments/ threads interest you

Mr e-fighter, I don't do e-fight so kindly swerve off my lane cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by ColeworldMD(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
RickRichards:
None of those 8 points is a pointer valid enough to unequivocally prove that a guy is not ready to get married. I've seen guys who possess these attributes get married time and time again. Especially guys from rich homes.
maybe op meant those that won't be good husbands undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by guttentag(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
G
tosyne2much:

tongue

For the number 11, even married men are into it to feed their family
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Charliewyt:

Same person wt diffrent usernames.

LOL. To clear your doubt, kindly visit me and tosyne2much tongue
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Naturespearlz: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
I completely disagree with number 8

Because most divioced marriages are that of religion,
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
queebeediva:
So many boyish comment .

Even the old papas have become wailing kids. Quite shameful
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wizard007(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Point of correction, I am not the OP

Whether I'm delusional in opinions or not, whether I'm hiding behind "na joke I dey joke or not, it should be the least of your problems.

The last time I checked, S.eun gave us equal chance to post whatever we like on this forum, whether bull.shit or sensible, so it's not necessary my comments/ threads interest you

Mr e-fighter, I don't do e-fight so kindly swerve off my lane cool

Nobody is fighting you alright, I knew your reply will be childish, sha grow up that's my own.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
RickRichards:
None of those 8 points is a pointer valid enough to unequivocally prove that a guy is not ready to get married. I've seen guys who possess these attributes get married time and time again. Especially guys from rich homes.

Including point 2 The person no get shame ni! sad angry
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
See as nairaland guys dey para. Them no like to dey hear the truth. Me I no kuku send anybody. Una better change else that prick whey una dey take think nai go wound una one day. By thei comments, we shall know them tonguetonguetongue
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
wizard007:

Nobody is fighting you alright, I knew your reply will be childish, sha grow up that's my own.

sha learn to overlook certain things and stop being a sadist, that's my own
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
My Ex Chiedozie had all these attributes apart from the hardworking part! And that's because of the salary he was getting which he blew in 4days on drinks,boat rides,clubs etc. Op u are wise,thank heavens I dumped his ass before it was too late.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wizard007(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
sha learn to overlook certain things and stop being a sadist, that's my own

Sadist? Lmao, dude you funny I swear. This conversation is over bruh. You are too weak in the game of words that you steer off point too much.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by CaroLyner(f): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
cuteboy2:

And who do they flirt with? Aliens from space abi?
Is it not with the same married and singles who come here to yarn pool?

Mtcheeeewww.

Abeg what is the exchange rate today? Na dat one be di real koko. E don reach N300 to 1$?
how am i to know
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Spanner4(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
grin grin They comment d same tym because of "faraday's law of Comment"
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by CaroLyner(f): 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Spanner4:

grin grin They comment d same tym because of "faraday's law of Comment"
whatever that means
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Spanner4(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
whatever that means
undecided That means whatever, u get it?
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by CaroLyner(f): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Spanner4:
undecided That means whatever, u get it?
no,but okay.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by bummyla(m): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
wizard007:

Sadist? Lmao, dude you funny I swear. This conversation is over bruh. You are too weak in the game of words that you steer off point too much.
If you are really as wise as you think, your wisdom should have guided you to decipher hilarity from reality

Oooooh !! You think I also don't play Bet9ja ? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.