Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture (3531 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by xynerise: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2015
dachaste:

So using n dumping dem'll get em married?
You get used if you want to
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by tpiar: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2015
SurefireAsoOke:
The first quote seems right but the second 1 is totally wrong

no correlation at all.
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by fajani(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
dachaste:

So using n dumping dem'll get em married?
just like Gambling
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by daizylove(f): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
xynerise:
I disagree. If we must marry who we first dated, then many marriages today will be filled with wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Though, some marriages are like that today.
very true, op what you posted is not entirely true, if all boys should follow this system then ......
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by dachaste(f): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2015
fajani:
just like Gambling

Choi. Gals I have suffered
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by fajani(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
dachaste:

Choi. Gals I have suffered
grin
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by Bespiel: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Karmatyra:
why is marriage always the sole reason for people to get into a relationship nowadays?

That should be the ideal reason
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by onstelly(f): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
The point is this
All r/ship mustn't lead to marriage but if you notice you can't marry or end up with her, then drop her. Cos most guy will know like after 6months or one yr sef that they can't cope or marry the said girl yet they will keep on with the r/ship.
To me that's wickedness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Pls / Busty Ebony Girl And Headmaster Caught Pant Down In Unrestricting Fun / What Can I Buy With 300 Naira In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.