Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture (3514 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by fajani(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
I want to know you people Opinion on this. Is This true....

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by adonbilivit: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
must I write waec? NECO is there na? Must I marry her? fish full river na

6 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by obiorathesubtle: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
undecided if you don't see her as a wife.. See her as a sidechick ..

No need to waste a girl like that.. How you go Just allow am go?

Js1 to ss3 without writing WAEC? Since when marriage turn WAEC? Oya.. Sidechick na NECO

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by xynerise: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
I disagree. If we must marry who we first dated, then many marriages today will be filled with wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Though, some marriages are like that today.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by SUGARBEE(f): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
preach on OP!
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Because I can't picture her as my wife doesn't mean I shouldn't go out with her.

You don't just see someone and immediately know that you are going to marry that person. For you to decide to marry someone, you would have already developed friendship and love between you and that person, and you can't do that if you don't date that person. In fact, it's foolishness to meet someone and immediately picture that person as a wife. That's the essence of courtship/dating, so you'll first get to know if you are compatible with that person.

So, you'd have to date someone to know if she is wife material or not.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by dachaste(f): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
AlL these guys nor go hear.
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by SurefireAsoOke: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
The first quote seems right but the second 1 is totally wrong

For AsoOke, Check my signature
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by xynerise: 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
dachaste:
AlL these guys nor go hear.
Don't you think if guys go with this, many ladies will remain single for decades or don't marry at all?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by AlienStar: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
*Not every rtlshp will lead to marriage. *Experience is the best teacher. . .
. .
. . . . tongue
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by faith551(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
You don't just see a lady on the street and marry her, no. Not in this century.
Having a girlfriend is like assessment, it determines if you'll even qualify to write your acclaimed WAEC

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by fajani(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
80% ryt.....but I always pray for my relationship to lead to marriage embarassed
AlienStar:
*Not every rtlshp will lead to marriage.
*Experience is the best teacher.

. tongue
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by Karmatyra(f): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
why is marriage always the sole reason for people to get into a relationship nowadays?
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by fajani(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
You got the illustration well embarassed
faith551:
You don't just see a lady on the street and marry her, no. Not in this century.
Having a girlfriend is like assessment, it determines if you'll even qualify to write your acclaimed WAEC
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by fajani(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Karmatyra:
why is marriage always the sole reason for people to get into a relationship nowadays?
Which other reason should we go into relationship?
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Karmatyra:

What else should?
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by JacksonD7: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
This makes perfect sense if you can't picture her as a wife why waste time starting a relationship in the first place.
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by faith551(m): 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
fajani:
You got the illustration well embarassed

LOL, who wan marry winsh (witch)
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by fajani(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

LOL, who wan marry winsh (witch)
Wizard
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by AlienStar: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
Even wt the wrong person
fajani:
80% ryt.....but I always pray for my relationship to lead to marriage embarassed
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by faith551(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
fajani:
Wizard
OK na, me no come be wizard
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by fajani(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

OK na, me no come be wizard
lol
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by fajani(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
AlienStar:
Even wt the wrong person
my attitudeattitude and character won't make the wrong person stay, my character is only perfect for the perfect person smiley
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by AlienStar: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
I concur
fajani:
my attitudeattitude and character won't make the wrong person stay, my character is only perfect for the perfect person smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
adonbilivit:
must I write waec? NECO is there na? Must I marry her? fish full river na

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
AlienStar:
*Not every rtlshp will lead to marriage.
*Experience is the best teacher.

. tongue
buh most girls think the relationship must lead to marriage.. Isnt that too bad?
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by naijaboiy: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
So once I see a girl I should start thinking of getting married to her? undecided

The funny thing is that the same people who postulate this crap never follow it. They still do things the normal way everyone knows.

Let us hear word jor! undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
So once I see a girl I should start thinking of getting married to her? undecided

The funny thing is that the same people who postulate this crap never follow it. They still do things the normal way everyone knows.

Let us hear word jor! undecided
Don't mind them
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by khassy(m): 6:08am On Dec 18, 2015
fajani:
I want to know you people Opinion on this. Is This true....

Must I reash SS3... Shey I can't change school in Ss2 and write waec in a better school undecidedundecided
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by fajani(m): 6:12am On Dec 18, 2015
khassy:

Must I reash SS3... Shey I can't change school in Ss2 and write waec in a better school undecidedundecided
people are so mean... Naija I bow for u
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by joycesam811: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2015
Fhh

Re: Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture by dachaste(f): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2015
xynerise:

Don't you think if guys go with this, many ladies will remain single for decades or don't marry at all?

So using n dumping dem'll get em married?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) / I Am Broke, My Father Dumped Me / Naughty Girl Unveils Bare Enigmatic Boobs On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.