Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) (816 Views)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Where Is Mrsphyno? I hope She Is Okay. / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Why is she ignoring me? I have professed my love and poured out my feelings but she still hasn't even replied me once. why?

Why is she doing this to me?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Fantasy...

In TB Joshua's Voice:

"I Command that Spirit Of Fantasy Out Of your Life in the name of Jesus Christ"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
OP, how old are you?
Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by naijaboiy: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Noted...
Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by lozairio(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
because you've made her feel ur world revolves around her grow up bro
Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Strahovski:
Fantasy...

In TB Joshua's Voice:

"I Command that Spirit Of Fantasy Out Of your Life in the name of Jesus Christ"
Amen ooo.....the OP needs Deliverance
Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by princealexndre(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
you are a waste mahn...gerarrahia mahn sh#t

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Darven:
Why is she ignoring me? I have professed my love and poured out my feelings but she still hasn't even replied me once. why?

Why is she doing this to me?
Because u seem to be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
EndowedGentleman:

Because u seem to be a fool.

How am I a fool?
Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Darven:

How am I a fool?
Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by agohmamuda(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
It pains me so much when some people think it's their right to be stupid. No wahala sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
agohmamuda:
It pains me so much when some people think it's their right to be stupid. No wahala sha.

Are you referring to me?
Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by HCpaul(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mature advice is only for mature people, on a mature thread and with a mature O+P.

You really disgrace me bro with your mature post.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
HCpaul:
Mature advice is only for mature people, on a mature thread and with a mature O+P.

You really disgrace me bro with your mature post.

Okay what is your advice to me?
Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by Emac34: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Go nd ask hr cheesy

Thank me later
Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Emac34:
Go nd ask hr cheesy

Thank me later

But she won't reply me.
Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by agohmamuda(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Darven:

Are you referring to me?

See guilt abeg!!!
Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by jabojafa(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
becos she doesnt feel u. So why nt forget abt her. Go mak some lots of cash den she wud be d one wooing u. On lighter note, Op 4get d babe, look elsewhr for der are too many fishes in d river waitin to b caught.
Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by Emac34: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Darven:

But she won't reply me.
My brain is temporary error undecided
Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by MzPecs(f): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
She's simply not interested!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mrsphyno Ignoring Me? (mature Contributions Please) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 18, 2015
Fermi paradox . . .

anyway, honest, mature opinion, you're freaking her out. being such a scary nuisance all the time. you keep embarrassing her with each thread you open. and the first thing you did was defame her by calling her a transgender.
You simply cannot expect that she overlook that so easily. trust me, you're the bad guy now. and she is avoiding you and probably will continue to do so.

There's probably no solution . . . I guess . . .

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Propose To Agbani Darego. / 18 Year Old Impregnated 36yr-old Woman / Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.