Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me (3611 Views)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Mrsphyno Change Your DP!!! >:( / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
She is the only girl I have ever loved and she is treating me like piss. Why mrsphyno, why are you doing this to me?

If you don't reply me on this thread before the end of today, I will kill myself.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by kilode100(f): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ase gun!!
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
work on yasef wit her pix grin grin

den show us

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oloriburuku
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
OkeEsibe:
grin grin

I am serious. Please help me plead with her.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Who has mrsphyno's offline contact? Please call her or text her and beg her to come here now before I harm myself.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:
Who has mrsphyno's offline contact? Please call her or text her and beg her to come here now before I harm myself.
mr man,when will you buy some sense?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by obiorathesubtle: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Remember that transgender kid who committed suicide early this year??cheesy

Bro.. Abeg, drop your Instagram handle, so I fit watch your final videos before you pass away.cheesy

RIP in advance man! We'll miss you!smileycool

And ooh.. Yea! I'm working on my virtual DJ ish.. Please drop your address, so I can make my DJ debut at your funeral.cheesy

PS:> when you get to the other side.. Tell Audu of kogi state that he shouldn't have died naaa..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

So because I am in love with someone now means I am senseless?

I love mrsphyno so so much. I can die just to touch her skin.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Remember that transgender kid who committed suicide early this year??cheesy

Bro.. Abeg, drop your Instagram handle, so I fit watch your final videos before you pass away.cheesy

RIP in advance man! We'll miss you!smileycool

And ooh.. Yea! I'm working on my virtual DJ ish.. Please drop your address, so I can make my DJ debut at your funeral.cheesy

PS:> when you get to the other side.. Tell Audu of kogi state that he shouldn't have died naaa..

Do you think this is a joke?
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

So because I am in love with someone now means I am senseless?

I love mrsphyno so so much. I can die just to touch her skin.
sadcheesycheesycheesy i cant wait to attend your funeral.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by happyjuliet(f): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
abeg before u commit suicide send me ur bonus and gifts, mk I help u spend am....RIP in advance cheesy.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
kedu ebe anuofia sidi weeputa?
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by obiorathesubtle: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesy jollybaybee hafa na.. See your fine pic.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sadcheesycheesycheesy i cant wait to attend your funeral.

I am not joking. I am serious. Without mrsphyno my life has no meaning.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by mommysgirl(f): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
happyjuliet:
abeg before u commit suicide send me ur bonus and gifts, mk I help u spend am....RIP in advance cheesy.
grin grin grin grin
You're mean
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
My friend that is the best thing to do oo, how can you love someone and she will be ignoring you? If you want to die by hanging I can send you a very thick rope

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by RexKexMilann: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
Bro are You for real?

What Did you do to your Ancestors to Deserve this Bro?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
happyjuliet:

Have you ever been in love before? Do you know what it feels like?
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by iPrevail(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nigga.. I could make some suggestions that'll ensure you have a swift transition. Interested?
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by mommysgirl(f): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Bro are You for real?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by obiorathesubtle: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

Do you think this is a joke?
undecided No.. I think you're serious.. But I know she'll never reply you.. So, I'm using this opportunity to make my debut as a DJ at your funeral.. Bro..

You can't blame me.. I didn't do anything.. You said you want to die.. Die naa undecided
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Alobam ifukwalu ara nwata nwaanyi , hiiee
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
you guys mentioned my moniker in igbo.

Care to translate?btw thanks for d compliment.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Bro are You for real?

I am for real man. Just help me plead with mrsphyno to give me a chance.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . Alobam ifukwalu ara nwata nwaanyi , hiiee
translate it pls
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by ChappyChase: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:
She is the only girl I have ever loved and she is treating me like piss. Why mrsphyno, why are you doing this to me?

If you don't reply me on this thread before the end of today, I will kill myself.
I no dey too like meat for my Rice so I go like plenty fish, just in case I No Dey when them dey cook your funeral rice, help me tell the cooks before you die!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided No.. I think you're serious.. But I know she'll never reply you.. So, I'm using this opportunity to make my debut as a DJ at your funeral.. Bro..

You can't blame me.. I didn't do anything.. You said you want to die.. Die naa undecided

You once told me you could contact her. Please help a brother.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

I am not joking. I am serious. Without mrsphyno my life has no meaning.
very well,let me prepare some hibiscus for ur funeral.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by missKiffy(f): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
I want to donate a chair and a rope, if you don't have a ceiling fan, hola will donate that too undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
translate it pls

They are saying you have big breasts.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by obiorathesubtle: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

Alobam ifukwalu ara nwata nwaanyi , hiiee
grin nna.. Ara ahu ehn.. O wu ihe mere m ji a gwa ya okwu naa..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner / My Friend's Conversation With A Scammer(screenshots) / My Girlfriend Is Too Hot For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.