Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,063 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me (3629 Views)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Mrsphyno Change Your DP!!! >:( / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Where is the burial holding? Can't wait to eat burial rice again, it's been long sha.. Rip bro
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

They are saying you have big breasts.
and?
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by obiorathesubtle: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

You once told me you could contact her. Please help a brother.
cry eeyaa.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
translate it pls
. . . . I was referring to your boobs.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
missKiffy:
I want to donate a chair and a rope, if you don't have a ceiling fan, hola will donate that too undecided

You people are mean and heartless. So you would watch a fellow human die?

Oh my God. Life is a waste. I am tired of being alive. Wickedness every where I turn.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin nna.. Ara ahu ehn.. O wu ihe mere m ji a gwa ya okwu naa..
hahahahahahhhahaaaaa.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by obiorathesubtle: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

angry fùcking snitch.

Sellout motherfûcker.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . I was referring to your boobs.
sadsad
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pls kill urslf..ur reward is in heaven. Ode!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
and?

That's all they are saying. Please help me beg mrsphyno naw.
Darven2:

. . . . I bu anuofia .
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by obiorathesubtle: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
you guys mentioned my moniker in igbo.

Care to translate?btw thanks for d compliment.
smiley we only said nice things.. Don't worry..

You're welcome.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
angry fùcking snitch.

Sellout motherfûcker.
. . . . what an oaf he is, onyea bu idīot.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

That's all they are saying. Please help me beg mrsphyno naw.
mrsphyno is gathering hibiscus for ur funeral.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin nna.. Ara ahu ehn.. O wu ihe mere m ji a gwa ya okwu naa..

Jolllyjoy, he said yours boobs is the only reason why he is even talking to you. That if not for your boobs, he wouldn't even send you.

1 Like

Jolllyjoy:
sadsad
. . . . noh bad intentions. jes *admiring*
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

Jolllyjoy, he said yours boobs is the only reason why he is even talking to you. That if not for your boobs, he wouldn't even send you.
stop embarrassing yourself, youngman.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
mrsphyno is gathering hibiscus for ur funeral.

I am serious. I love her so much. I can't live without her.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Alocia(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Babies all over here. Fvck! undecided
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by obiorathesubtle: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

darven.. Proove it angry

You can lie ehn.. I'm sure you're lying about your love to mrsphyno..
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by RexKexMilann: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

I am for real man. Just help me plead with mrsphyno to give me a chance.
Bro, Were you conceived With your head between Your legs?

Your Brain needs to be Updated to the latest version Cos I think it is outdated. Why Would you be crushing on A person you can't Even See Nor Have you ever spoken to Her.

I think you are Just being plain Silly & Dumb undecided.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

I bu anuofia .

tongue
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

tongue
. . . . geraway, Ezi ofia.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by obiorathesubtle: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . what an oaf he is, onyea bu idīot.
angry dat is ehn!

Nnukwu anofia nke ana enweghi echiche.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by iceberylin(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Can you pay a $million for her Pin undecided
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Alocia:
Babies all over here. Fvck! undecided

Please help me miss.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
iceberylin:
Can you pay a $million for her Pin undecided

Do you have her pin? Please help me tell her to reply me or else I die.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
angry dat is ehn!

Nnukwu anofia nke ana enweghi echiche.
doesn't he have an ounce of brain inside that skull ? why's he so stupīd, like this.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Bro, Were you conceived With your head between Your legs?

Your Brain needs to be Updated to the latest version Cos I think it is outdated. Why Would you be crushing on A person you can't Even See Nor Have you ever spoken to Her.

I think you are Just being plain Silly & Dumb undecided.

I haven't met or seen her but I have seen her pic and I have read her comments. I dream about her every day. She is all I think about. Please help me.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
darven.. Proove it angry

You can lie ehn.. I'm sure you're lying about your love to mrsphyno..

Prove what? undecided
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by iceberylin(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

Do you have her pin? Please help me tell her to reply me or else I die.

This wont help your life na sad
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by jamex93(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
hshshshshahshs. die na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Boy And Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love? / Nude Pictures Of Newly Appointed Female Minister Floods The Internet / Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.