Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love (4549 Views)

Don't Know If This Is Called (LOVE) / See What This Elderly Couple Are Doing In Public - Is This Called Love? / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Like I didn't know u could talk like this
I am in shock grin

I'm teasing u back lol

I can talk anyway I want to. You prefer me better that way?

So since you were teasing me, it means you kinda enjoy being spanked? Do you like pain, even if it's little?
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

I can talk anyway I want to. You prefer me better that way?

So since you were teasing me, it means you kinda enjoy being spanked? Do you like pain, even if it's little?
Lol.... You are you na. Not based off my preference, so it doesn't matter.

Lmao is that what it means? I tease everyone.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol.... You are you na. Not based off my preference, so it doesn't matter.

Lmao is that what it means? I tease everyone.

It's just that I was surprised when you said you didn't know I could talk that way, like you had a default perception of me.
What was that perception?

Isn't it?
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by cyprus000: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
artisticallyart:
When God creates Adam, he ensured he was looking after the garden of eden meaning he was gainfully employed and had a place before eve came to join him.
So, why would Nairalanders date a broke dude?
[size=13pt][b]
After then. Eve and adam sinned.

That brought automatic sacking for adam. Did you hear that eve dumped adam for being unemployed thereafter.

Your logic is insubstantial and myopic.

being broke should be every man's nightmare. Infact, a poor man is a dead meat.
But that doesn't mean that being broke is permanent.
Everyman deserve a try,moral and emotional support. Which is a contrary view to what most of our naija babes hold. They choose to trade the aforementioned for material gain.

Tell me, which sane man will have anytime to do with such ladies other than fvcking and dumping them for the fun.
be it poor or rich.

I personally have problem loving our naija girls. I just can't trust any of them. By their display of misadventure of human dignity. One is forced to think that they are all same.
The only exception I experienced,was a fulani lady I dated, which is evident that she didn't come from the same system that produce rot,
smokescreening has women.

Sincerely speaking. I pity my naija giggas. Anyway, foreign things on my mind.
[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

It's just that I was surprised when you said you didn't know I could talk that way, like you had a default perception of me.
What was that perception?

Isn't it?
Lol u are funny. I can't psychoanalyze myself and remember what the impression was but it has definitely shifted a little bit. Either way, u seem like a cool person so no worries grin

Lol don't u know it's rude to answer a question with a question.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol u are funny. I can't psychoanalyze myself and remember what the impression was but it has definitely shifted a little bit. Either way, u seem like a cool person so no worries grin

Lol don't u know it's rude to answer a question with a question.

So what if it's rude? Do you think i care? You ain't my dad, so I don't owe you my politeness.
It's also rude to not answer a question when you are asked.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

So what if it's rude? Do you think i care? You ain't my dad, so I don't owe you my politeness.
It's also rude to not answer a question when you are asked.
Why so agitated today lol, ur usually calmer than this
Okay once again, I'm sorry grin But I don't deserve to be flogged this time.
What is the elusive question.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Why so agitated today lol, ur usually calmer than this
Okay once again, I'm sorry grin But I don't deserve to be flogged this time.
What is the elusive question.

Oh, mrsphyno is surprisingly observant today. Halleluyah! Oh lord!

I told you, I need no apologies. You know what, you deserve to be flogged all the time. As in, tied, gagged and flogged...real hard.

Now who is doing the question asking...
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Sparkle777(f): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lolz, tongue tongue now what of those we dated when they had nothing? angry sad Those we gave all and yet they left us embarassed embarassed
Abeggi, enuff of this lovey dovey, go and get a job bfor marriage.
Dnt marry for money but dnt still marry a poor broke as s nig ger without a solid ambition and earns a decent amount.

2 Likes

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

Oh, mrsphyno is surprisingly observant today. Halleluyah! Oh lord!

I told you, I need no apologies. You know what, you deserve to be flogged all the time. As in, tied, gagged and flogged...real hard.

Now who is doing the question asking...
Lmao I'm always observant.... U just aren't observant enough to notice me observing haha grin

I give the apologies because I'm nice not because u need them grin and abeg o
U still have the opportunity to ask ur kweshion, cause I don't have any lol
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lmao I'm always observant.... U just aren't observant enough to notice me observing haha grin

I give the apologies because I'm nice not because u need them grin and abeg o
U still have the opportunity to ask ur kweshion, cause I don't have any lol

Nah, don't get ahead of yourself. You aren't observant one bit, if you were, I'd know. Trust me, I know you more than you think I do.

Then stop being nice. Nice is boring. Nice people get treated like _shit. Nice people are the scum of the earth.

And who the fuq says spilling out apologies like blood flow during menstruation is an evidence of that you are nice? Anyone can apologize just to seem nice.

Go through your mentions and you'll see the question.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by onstelly(f): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Enough of all this rubbish biko
What of broke guys that later become rich and dump their gfs that was with them when they were broke.
All this stick with ur guy when he is poor is beginning to annoy me, is not be force nah
Let everyone (both the guy and girl) try not to be lazy and make their own money simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt][b]
After then. Eve and adam sinned.

That brought automatic sacking for adam. Did you hear that eve dumped adam for being unemployed thereafter.

Your logic is insubstantial and myopic.

being broke should be every man's nightmare. Infact, a poor man is a dead meat.
But that doesn't mean that being broke is permanent.
Everyman deserve a try,moral and emotional support. Which is a contrary view to what most of our naija babes hold. They choose to trade the aforementioned for material gain.

Tell me, which sane man will have anytime to do with such ladies other than fvcking and dumping them for the fun.
be it poor or rich.

I personally have problem loving our naija girls. I just can't trust any of them. By their display of misadventure of human dignity. One is forced to think that they are all same.
The only exception I experienced,was a fulani lady I dated, which is evident that she didn't come from the same system that produce rot,
smokescreening has women.

Sincerely speaking. I pity my naija giggas. Anyway, foreign things on my mind.
[/b][/size]
Look, The problem with most Nigeria guy is they fear responsibilities and if a man is not able to take responsibility which babe wants to stay with him. If you face foreign girls who will date/marry Nigeria girls. Until "we" stop seeing every girls as fvckig babe but trying to assist and support her then we would have a better society. Even with the white girl, you would need money.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by firstking01(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
artisticallyart:
When God creates Adam, he ensured he was looking after the garden of eden meaning he was gainfully employed and had a place before eve came to join him.
So, why would Nairalanders date a broke dude?
there' nothing like broke dudesad...u guys shud replace dat statement with hustling dude...a dude can just run owta money for just few days, or perhaps months,,,,nw, dis is wen gals will backoff...after which he will bounce backsad...most tyms u guys sound asif brokeness is an evalasting stigma...c'mon, change dis mindset.

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by firstking01(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Abeg abeg abeg
nice try OP grin

That picture is an inaccurate representation of what you're trying to say.
They were traveling in Kenya at the time, Obama wasn't broke lmao....

True love is more about marrying people of your standard and with a similar mentality. Odds are you will get along better.

And stop telling ladies what to do for Pete's sake. Just the same way the rich guy can get broke, the so called "focused" guy may never get rich.

I end with this my favourite question: Is it your life? grin
ayaf neva seen a focused guy dat neva get rich, unless except he loses focus along d line.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

Nah, don't get ahead of yourself. You aren't observant one bit, if you were, I'd know. Trust me, I know you more than you think I do.

Then stop being nice. Nice is boring. Nice people get treated like _shit. Nice people are the scum of the earth.

And who the fuq says spilling out apologies like blood flow during menstruation is an evidence of that you are nice? Anyone can apologize just to seem nice.

Go through your mentions and you'll see the question.
"I know you more than you think I do" Odikwa serious. U rate urself highly I see. Anyways ur a man so grin

I admire nice people, they're the only people I truly like lol. Scum or not. Hence I try to be more like them.
Wanting to seem nice is pretty good evidence of being nice na. People who don't care at all if they come of nice, usually aren't.

Do I like pain? Who does? grin
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by cyprus000: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
artisticallyart:

Look, The problem with most Nigeria guy is they fear responsibilities and if a man is not able to take responsibility which babe wants to stay with him. If you face foreign girls who will date/marry Nigeria girls. Until "we" stop seeing every girls as fvckig babe but trying to assist and support her then we would have a better society. Even with the white girl, you would need money.
[size=13pt][b]
I think you need to know a little about my persona.

I'm of the opine that any person who calls himself a man,should never allow anybody take responsibility of his home. Even his wife earn way more than him. This is not an insecure view,but a credible observation base on female pyschic.

She can acquire her own property under her name and and buy gift for the kids,but not taking responsibility(even she rich lyk dangote). I'm an african and my mama never taught me to allow another take over my responsibility.

Now, this is my problem with our women. They think that they are doing a guy a favour by dating him. by their perception. a guy needs to pay for the favour. Infact, they think it is their birthright.

Not blowing my trumpet. But I can boldly say that I sponsored the education of 3 ladies that I'm never intimately attracted to. The last one(a lawyer) is serving now.

if you see girls has fvcking machine. I don't. I personally don't fancy sex.
I will only use a girl as a sex tool when I see the selfishness in her. Infact, I derive joy from that.

Now to your assertion on foreign girls. My present woman is a south american buddhist who converted to christianity bcs of my me. I can categorically tell you that she haven't asked me for a dime. This made me like her more and I send her gifts always which she also reciprocate. She bought the phone I'm using to type write now.

So forget that yarn..brotherly.
[/b][/size]
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
firstking01:
there' nothing like broke dudesad...u guys shud replace dat statement with hustling dude...a dude can just run owta money for just few days, or perhaps months,,,,nw, dis is wen gals will backoff...after which he will bounce backsad...most tyms u guys sound asif brokeness is an evalasting stigma...c'mon, change dis mindset.
Broke=hustling on Nairaland. You have never been unemployed then you would know if your girlfriend loves you. Nigeria girls and their mentality, a man must do everything for them.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by firstking01(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
artisticallyart:

Broke=hustling on Nairaland. You have never been unemployed then you would know if your girlfriend loves you. Nigeria girls and their mentality, a man must do everything for them.
owk, u said on nairaland ba?
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt][b]
I think you need to know a little about my persona.

I'm of the opine that any person who calls himself a man,should never allow anybody take responsibility of his home. Even his wife earn way more than him. This is not an insecure view,but a credible observation base on female pyschic.

She can acquire her own property under her name and and buy gift for the kids,but not taking responsibility(even she rich lyk dangote). I'm an african and my mama never taught me to allow another take over my responsibility.

Now, this is my problem with our women. They think that they are doing a guy a favour by dating him,by their perception. a guy needs to pay for the favour. Infact, they think it is their birthright.

Not blowing my trumpet. But I can boldly say that I sponsored the education of 3 ladies that I'm never intimately attracted to. The last one(a lawyer) is serving now.

if you see girls has fvcking machine. I don't. I personally don't fancy sex.
I will only use a girl as a self tool when I see the selfishness in her. Infact, I derive joy from that.

Now to your assertion on foreign girls. My present woman is a south american buddhist who converted to christianity bcs of my me. I can categorically tell you that she haven't asked me for a dime. This made me like her more and I send her gifts always which she also reciprocate. She bought the phone I'm using to type write now.

So forget that yarn..brotherly.
[/b][/size]
Excuse me! they are Nigerian girls like your present girlfriend despite our current situation or societal mentality. I have dated a girl like you girlfriend..... She never demanded a dime....the singlet Inwore during service year she bought them, while I was away from home she fed, housed and clothed me for months..... Oga! MIND you she was a student....... So swerve, erase that mentality that some Nigerian girls are parasitic in nature and have only pvssy to offer!
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

"I know you more than you think I do" Odikwa serious. U rate urself highly I see. Anyways ur a man so grin

I admire nice people, they're the only people I truly like lol. Scum or not. Hence I try to be more like them.
Wanting to seem nice is pretty good evidence of being nice na. People who don't care at all if they come of nice, usually aren't.

Do I like pain? Who does? grin

How about you stop trying to be too nice and see how it goes? Why do you find it hard to say things exactly the way you feel it? It sucks. Enough of the sugar coating and the sarcasm and the pretending to not be hurt or angry, and hiding behind the smileys. Be real for once. Express yourself the way you feel it inside of you, and stop trying not to displease people.

Someone can pretend to be nice and still come off as nice and you wouldn't have an inkling that the person isn't actually nice and is just pretending.

Now you are the one replying with a question. Who is being rude now?
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by cyprus000: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
artisticallyart:

Excuse me! they are Nigerian girls like your present girlfriend despite our current situation or societal mentality. I have dated a girl like you girlfriend..... She never demanded a dime....the singlet Inwore during service year she bought them, while I was away from home she fed, housed and clothed me for months..... Oga! MIND you she was a student....... So swerve, erase that mentality that some Nigerian girls are parasitic in nature and have only pvssy to offer!
[size=13pt]
Lolgrin..na the same naija wey I dey abi na another.

I have not come to condemn them, but I have to be blunt with you.

No matter how you paint it. 95% of naija babes are nightmare to any sane man who knows what relationship means.

I'm trying my best to be civil with you. So no dey raise temper cos if I activate my own vex. This thread go ugly for vision.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

How about you stop trying to be too nice and see how it goes? Why do you find it hard to say things exactly the way you feel it? It sucks. Enough of the sugar coating and the sarcasm and the pretending to not be hurt or angry, and hiding behind the smileys. Be real for once. Express yourself the way you feel it inside of you, and stop trying not to displease people.

Someone can pretend to be nice and still come off as nice and you wouldn't have an inkling that the person isn't actually nice and is just pretending.

Now you are the one replying with a question. Who is being rude now?
Lols. "Life Lessons With Decker". I don't think there's really such a thing as too nice. And it's not about difficulty, it's just about preference

I would have an inkling. I'm good at reading ppl grin

Okay fair enough lmao. I'm not what my sister would call "a pain-slut"
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lols. "Life Lessons With Decker". I don't think there's really such a thing as too nice. And it's not about difficulty, it's just about preference

I would have an inkling. I'm good at reading ppl grin

Okay fair enough lmao. I'm not what my sister would call "a pain-slut"

Too nice is when you try so hard to please people.

Well, your preference is strongly driven by fear. The fear of not being accepted. The fear of being seen as different. The fear of being hated and despised.

Are you scared of being alone? Are you scared of loosing the companionship of people? Are you scared of being perceived as not part of the group?

"I am good at reading people" Odikwa serious. You rate yourself so highly, I see.

How good are you at reading people? Can you read me? I'd deceive you without you having a single hint.

That answers my question. Although "pain-slut" is a bit raw a word to use.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

Too nice is when you try so hard to please people.

Well, your preference is strongly driven by fear. The fear of not being accepted. The fear of being seen as different. The fear of being hated and despised.

Are you scared of being alone? Are you scared of loosing the companionship of people? Are you scared of being perceived as not part of the group?

"I am good at reading people" Odikwa serious. You rate yourself so highly, I see.

How good are you at reading people? Can you read me? I'd deceive you without you having a single hint.

That answers my question. Although "pain-slut" is a bit raw a word to use.
Lol. I try to please people but not out of fear. I'm one of those people who derives most happiness from making others happy. Its a pretty rare personality type lol. ENFJ I think. And niceness isn't based off of others, but what kind of person u are.

This interrogation is much o. Suffice to say I'm not motivated by negative emotions, rather positive ones.

At least I was being honest "for once" grin Both about the reading people and about the "painslut"
As for reading u well...... As u like it. If u think I can't then fine grin
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol. I try to please people but not out of fear. I'm one of those people who derives most happiness from making others happy. Its a pretty rare personality type lol. ENFJ I think. And niceness isn't based off of others, but what kind of person u are.

This interrogation is much o. Suffice to say I'm not motivated by negative emotions, rather positive ones.

At least I was being honest "for once" grin Both about the reading people and about the "painslut"

Can you guys jus go an talk in private already abeg? Madam Sanguine and Mr Perfect Gentleman?
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
pinceprinz:

Can you guys jus go an talk in private already abeg? Madam Sanguine and Mr Perfect Gentleman?
LMAO it's not my fault. I feel like I'm at a job interview grin. See kweshion pass kweshion
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Smh.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

LMAO it's not my fault. I feel like I'm at a job interview grin. See kweshion pass kweshion

Mtseeew, beta finish your Uni edu be4 u start thinking of interview Mumu.. Anyway, hi your new boifreind by PM ing him and spare those of us ffg u ur 'Playfully Playing' session . m'biko?
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by cherylsmith(f): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Awwn
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by IamLEGEND1: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
thread already destroyed!
on to the next one

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: How A Man Can Avoid Rape From A Woman / When Ghana Jollof Meets Naija Jollof (photos) / Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.