Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests (1643 Views)

Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu / Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre / Buhari Must Go: Massive Street Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by bet9ja(m): 12:59am On Dec 19, 2015
Igbo leaders met yesterday in Lagos where they called for an end to the ongoing pro-Biafra street protests in Nigeria. At the event which was attended by serving and former public office holders, academicians, traditional rulers and the clergy, the assumption that the outrage was provoked by the poor state of infrastructure in the South-East geopolitical zone was unanimously dismissed.

Personally i am deeply saddened by the loss of lives arising from the protest. Enough Igbo blood has been spilled in Nigeria.’’

Lets dialogue. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

See more pictures of the meeting : http://soutynews..co.za/2015/12/biafra-igbo-leaders-call-for-end-to.html

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by madridguy(m): 1:03am On Dec 19, 2015
Fear of Buratai is the beginning of Wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by illiad: 1:08am On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
The joke is on your lot dude

What fool bars a coas of passage way? Only brainwashed Muslims.

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by madridguy(m): 1:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Both the Shia and the people protesting for Kanu need brain transplant.

illiad:

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by Khd95(m): 1:37am On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
u need sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by Khd95(m): 1:38am On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=Khd95 post=41135481][/quote]u need sense
Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by Khd95(m): 1:39am On Dec 19, 2015
What Sort of coas raids d home of a muslim sect leader nd kill his family members,arrest him,after the Army had gun down his members on d street
illiad:

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by madridguy(m): 1:41am On Dec 19, 2015
COWARD are you people tired ?
Khd95:
u need sense
Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by Khd95(m): 2:02am On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
COWARD are you people tired ?

plonk.er
iam no biafran neither do i support shiite movement
but u cant continue to justify buratai/NA's action/crackdown on shiites,its uncalled for

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by Ofodirinwa: 2:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Igbo people know their leaders. These aren't their leaders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by yaya93: 2:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
Igbo people know their leaders. These aren't their leaders
do you want more blood on the street?
Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by Blizzy9ja: 2:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Thought they said there's no division in Islam? What da F is Shia and Sunni?....

I've learnt a whole lot about Islam in the past week, it is a pity and at the same time shameful and worrisome

Buhari should stop portraying Nigeria as an Islamic country, for heaven's sake Nigeria is a secular nation just incase Iran and the others starts sending stuffs... Islam ends in the North and West abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by tonychristopher: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2015
bet9ja:
Igbo leaders met yesterday in Lagos where they called for an end to the ongoing pro-Biafra street protests in Nigeria. At the event which was attended by serving and former public office holders, academicians, traditional rulers and the clergy, the assumption that the outrage was provoked by the poor state of infrastructure in the South-East geopolitical zone was unanimously dismissed.

Personally i am deeply saddened by the loss of lives arising from the protest. Enough Igbo blood has been spilled in Nigeria.’’

Lets dialogue. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

See more pictures of the meeting : http://soutynews..co.za/2015/12/biafra-igbo-leaders-call-for-end-to.html

They seems to be stupid and where they can even meet is in Lagos ..who are these Igbo leaders if I may ask? Are they leaders at large

You stay far away from Igbo land and talk Bullshits

Ndi ara

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by bet9ja(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2015
lol.
Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by edlion57(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2015
I thought Nigerians don't like igbos ....y dont der let dem go....if I der my landlord house for yrs and wan comot to my new house wouldn't he let me go
Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by DaBullIT(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2015
Make them continue na

Nnamdi never collect freedom since dem dey do am
Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by Amberon: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Why stop now?? they can protest till eternity for all I care.
Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2015
A true political prisoner will refuse release unti his demands was met or he is able to win some concessions from the opponent.

E be like say Kanu is in a rush to come out and he and Biafra are worse off now than they were when he was arrested.

Kanu will endorse Buhari/Osinbajo for 2019 when he comes out and he will use radio Biafra to campaign for APC after his release. Watch wetin i talk.... cool cool
Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by Emmalaw10(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2015
The caller on whatsapp can you hear me?? NO, they cannot hear me.

We Must Continue!!!
Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by Mightymanna(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2015
brutai's brutality is imminent
Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by Gozzzy(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Yes, we should stop street protests, and commence guerilla-like armed protests, cos we are masters of guerilla warfare... Gradually, we can start an open confrontation and finally set this failed-state on fire, and everyone will go his way... I know, ex-millitants will only be glad to participate in the breaking of this murraforking lugard's contraption!
Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by RareDiamonds: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2015
They are not Igbo leaders but APC organized leaders who are completely insignificant in the scheme of things in Igbo land. They don't even have the boldness to step their foot in Igboland and make such rubbish statements because they know the consequencies that why these APC leaders met in Lagos.

tonychristopher:

They seems to be stupid and where they can even meet is in Lagos ..who are these Igbo leaders if I may ask? Are they leaders at large

You stay far away from Igbo land and talk Bullshits

Ndi ara
Re: BIAFRA: Igbo Leaders Call For An End To Street Protests by Tequilah: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Abeg, let the protests continue. But it must be restricted only to Igbo land. The more the shops stay closed, the greater will be the bargaining power of the people, and the lower their incomes would be. cool Aluta continua...victoria acerta! Power to the people! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Bought Faulty Fighter Jets For Boko Haram War – NAF / 4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial / Student Who Was Shot Dead Alongside Mr Vyncent Elvin Eebee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.