Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. (4032 Views)

The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by misspicy(f): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lets go and play parrot and duck play cheesy
No,no derailing of promising thread especially with you,fear of ban is the......

complete that tonguetongue
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Young03(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2015
if na me, I will just tell the best man to go ahead and marry her, besides u av sponsored him

Bt I swear eee.....I will shoot the both...reason, for wasting my moni and tym on fools
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Cutehector(m): 6:49am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

No,no derailing of promising thread especially with you,fear of ban is the......

complete that tonguetongue
lol lets go and play love play in derailers paradise
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2015
who is to blame ? okay , the dry cleaner should be blamed.
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by eph12(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2015
You're still asking who is to blame? The devil na
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by misspicy(f): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
love play? shocked
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

love play? shocked
yelx
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by misspicy(f): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
yelx
No tongue
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by mascot87(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:

Ashawo boy tongue
See wetin d weather dey cause undecided
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Cutehector(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

No tongue
pls na cheesy
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Cutehector(m): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2015
mascot87:

Ashawo boy tongue
See wetin d weather dey cause undecided
i swear grin...
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by mascot87(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
i swear grin...

Why not use soap & water in the interem angry
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by misspicy(f): 7:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
pls na cheesy
Derailing already ain't ya undecided
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by misspicy(f): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2015
mascot87:

he is not that kind of person tongue
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Cutehector(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2015
mascot87:

who does dat! angry
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by missyadorable(f): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2015
But why would the guy go to somebody's house unexpectedly,without pre informing him? in this era of easy communication via phone call,sms and chats

It's his fault joor!

To say,na him his fiance catch with her friend,the wedding for still hold
Everybody plus nairalanders would have supported him and encourage the lady to go on
Let him commit suicide if he likes,another person will still marry the girl

*runs_away
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by mascot87(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

he is not that kind of person tongue

Then give him what u have been giving him & don't let him beg u a little further wink
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by misspicy(f): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2015
mascot87:

Then give him what u have been giving him & don't let him beg u a little further wink
shocked funny....

now you guys should stop derailing the thread please?
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by mascot87(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2015
missyadorable:
But why would the guy go to somebody's house unexpectedly,without pre informing him? in this era of easy communication via phone call,sms and chats

It's his fault joor!

To say,na him his fiance catch with her friend,the wedding for still hold
Everybody plus nairalanders would have supported him and encourage the lady to go on
Let him commit suicide if he likes,another person will still marry the girl

*runs_away

Come back here, if u run. Don't try it angry
Come & hear d response to ur sacrilagious comment
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by mascot87(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

shocked funny....

now you guys should stop derailing the thread please?

Ok smiley
I don't advice d groom to commit suicide. But i think there is a place in the heart of the guy to forgive the lady. What he just need to do is to do away with that friend of his cos that is d real demon. If the guy can forgive the lady, he will be a better person. Cheers

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2015
Olasco93:

Aunty, act mature. Your first post was inacurate and this one too.
Don't just read to comment. This is what you 'always' do. Sorry to say this. ''Don't say the right things the wrong ways'' It can really affect you as a woman. Though it seems you BF has still not gotten you what he promised you for Christmas but don't worry, the Lord will do a miracle.

Oops.. U quoted me. Lol. My apologies. Maybe I woke up too early on a Saturday morning.

BTW, does my bf need to get me things for Christmas? Never knew. Twas only mum n dad who used to do that for me.

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2015
The guy should run for his dear life o! that girl n his best man can kill! U see why I hate this besty besty thingy ? best friends are the fastest and most effective poisons so far! What is she crying for now? heediat !!!! mstcheeeewzzz

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Karleb(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2015
God knows if this shi.t happens to me, I'll close the door, tell them to continue the enjoyment and cancel the wedding then give marriage/wedding another 7yrs break.

I mean while shall I commit suicide over something as trivial as that? undecided
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by princejenks(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2015
The door not being locked properly is to be blamed for all of this.
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by saraphina(f): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
God is really great.

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Ayt27(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Was it a one for the road kind of thing.
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Ayt27(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
It Was it a one for the road kind of thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Are Having Sex / Beautiful Ankara Gown For Big Butty Women / God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.