Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,052 members, 7,841,974 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (10715 Views)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by LordaGuru: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2015
I believe that one day one day Nigeria shall be great. Hit Like if you think Nigeria has Great Future, hit share if you think Nigeria has no future.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by austynoh: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2015
HBD Senate presido
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Ekeke1(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy Birthday, D Smart One
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by MMMFAGUY1: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Hapi brthdy but remember d masses
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by ruffDiamond: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2015
OLE BURUKU ! Abeg when him case in CCT coming up ? Buhari MUST NOT sweep sarathief case under the rug o we no go free kwarans want their PLUNDERED WEALTH RECOVERED angry we can't have tif as sp

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by miqos02(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2015
seen
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Dasini: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2015
HBD mr president, eventhou I admire your leadership style, bt your baggages of corruption wil never make u my kind of leader.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by allthingsgood: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2015
Saraki the Imposter grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2015
Let his 53 be 53 o!! No be how 73 and 78 dey confuse people few days ago.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2015
HBD Senate president, WULLNP. May you last like Nigerian Corruption
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by r2beez(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=hopelink1 post=41137222]hbd SINnator bukola SARAKI undecidedhbd SINnator bukola SARAKI[/quote

I smell Hypocrisy
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by JakesJ(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir! My Good Man In Power.....
viviangist:
Happy 53rd Birthday Bukola Saraki , Nigerian Senate president and a wonderful Leader, Bukola Saraki is a Nigerian politician who has been President of the Senate of Nigeria since 2015. Previously he was Governor of Kwara State from 2003 to 2011, as you celebrate your 53rd Birthday Today May God give you more power and strength to keep your Good works , happy 53rd Birthday Senate president Bukola Saraki.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/nigerian-senate-president-bukola-saraki-celebrates-53rd-birthday-today

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by demavict(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2015
LordaGuru:
I believe that one day one day Nigeria shall be great. Hit Like if you think Nigeria has Great Future, hit share if you think Nigeria has no future.

HELP!!! My best friend is on my neck. He said I should advise him on how best to utilize what he has; he has the phone numbers of the former Senate President, Patience Jonathan, Current Speaker of the House of Rep, and that of at least 6 prominent current serving Senators. He said he's afraid to call them because he doesn't know what to answer each of them when they ask him of how he got their numbers. He actually stole the Numbers from a high profile Politician's phone. A Graduate but wallowing in stubborn chronic poverty and he badly needs a good job. Intelligent NLanders, pls what do you thinks he should tell them when he calls them? Also, if you have irresistible legitimate ideas or businesses to offer them, we can partner.
If he calls they would probably not pick as they dont when you are not on their contacts. My advice to your friend is to compose a sms and send to them. He should sell himself well by endearing words.
Note: He mustnt let them rest until they solve his problem. It is his right not a privilegde.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by r2beez(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=LordaGuru post=41141036]I believe that one day one day Nigeria shall be great. Hit Like if you think Nigeria has Great Future, hit share if you think Nigeria has no future.

[b]HELP!!! My best friend is on my neck. He said I should advise him on how best to utilize what he has; he has the phone numbers of the.. .

End Time Help cry
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by kings49(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2015
pls how much is Naira to dollar as of today?
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by teebaxy(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2015
I'm proud to be a December celebrant
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Annunaki(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy birthday to the best senate president Nigeria has ever had. God bless him for us and he will surely prevail over all his detractors and move on to greater heights.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by bukkieillcity(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2015
HBD sir,LLnP
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by mecc: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2015
Why una no go celebrate, shebi monkey dey work barboo dey chop. One day na one day. Judgment dey come I no go tee
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by free2ryhme: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2015
Stolen money to celebrate birthday, only in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2015
See him face like anini face,OLE...Hbd anyway

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Harllymart(f): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2015
Waiting to see his birthday cake
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by badlaw(f): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2015
Wow...it my birthday today also. Sharing same date with number three citizen of the most populated nation of the black people on earth, gives Me hope of making a great. Difference in life
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by mujahib6199(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2015
RE BUKOLA SARAKI: A BIRTHDAY MESSAGE WITH MIXED FEELINGS Few days ago Mr President celebrated his birthday and the majority of Nigerians in Nigeria and diaspora, online and offline celebrated with him. I saw the joy and encomium with which Nigerians shower love and prayer on Mr President. The reason is simple and straight, we love him because of his clean records, we love him because he had opportunities but never misused it at any point in time. Today is Senate President Bukola Saraki's birthday, he is 53 today while Mr. President was 73 few days ago. I am not sure many know or even care to know he is celebrating today. I do not know if majority of kwarans are celebrating with him but I know from my statistics online many people are not happy with him simply because of his records which they believe from their messages so far stand quite controversial as a result of many cases hanging over his neck. Many still believe he has case to answer at CCT and SFU, and instead of wishing him a sincere happy birthday they did it and remind him of his pending matters, some people have disdain for him because of the way he emerged the Senate President though legal but highly a betrayal of his party according to their submissions, some think he has key to the treasures of Kwarans with him and same should be returned before they send to him a sincere birthday message because they detest political servitude in a land of freedom. No matter what, today is Senator Bukola Saraki's birthday and he is still the Senate President till the court or colleagues say otherwise, Nigerians still have to celebrate his birthday if not his person because he deserves our message even if it is with mixed feelings. I would implore that Kwarans and Nigerians send him messages, very good messages that can touch his heart so that he would know Nigerians are not against his person but ways and how he had handle trust given to him in different capacities as a public officer and card carrying member of his party. Despite all I have read today online about the supposed birthday messages I join other well wishers to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by lonelydora: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Why everybody dey celebrate brother this time?
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by tokadim: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Happy birthday to a boss who is a wonderful mentor and a superb leader, Distinguished President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki (CON). It is such a pleasure to work with a motivating Leader like you because you bring out the best in us. I wish you luck, courage and strength to continue your successful journey of life for many more years. Happy Birthday to you sir.
Alh. (Hon.) Abdulwahab O. Issa
Director- General ABS Mandate Constituency Office.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) / 1,723 Contractors Received N70bn Without Mobilising To Site ―Reps / Akeredolu: No Apologies For Ban On Open Grazing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.