Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release (1952 Views)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) / Graphic: Corpses Of 5 People Killed While Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by JAZES(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2015
Four members of the Indigenous People of Biafra were shot dead and 13 critically injured by
the soldiers of the Onitsha Military Cantonment in the evening of December 17, at the Ojukwu Gateway, Onitsha
Niger Bridgehead while celebrating the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

More photos below…*viewer discretion advised*
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/12/19/graphic-photos-of-those-killed-injured-by-soldiers-in-onitsha-while-celebrating-nnamdi-kanus-release/
CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by JAZES(m): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2015
More photos

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by ademega(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2015
clueless celebration gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmmmm

Buhari fired a shot first oooo ... When these guys reciprocate let no one fault them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by JAZES(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2015
Lemon12:
Hmmmmm

Buhari fired a shot first oooo ... When these guys reciprocate let no one fault them
lol...u see buhari carry gun?
lalasticlala, where u dey abeg? food don done..... smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2015
JAZES:

lol...u see buhari carry gun?
lalasticlala, where u dey abeg? food don done..... smiley smiley smiley
they were following orders of the oga at the Top2

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by chris4gold(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2015
be wise
Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by JAZES(m): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Lemon12:
they were following orders of the oga at the Top2
Not everytime my brother

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by McTobe(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2015
man inhumanity to man. Before the Almighty there is nothing like Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, before the father of creation there are only human beings, before the eternally unchangeable one law stands highest LOVE. I keep thinking what make human beings think that they are going to enter heaven/Paradise one day as Igbo, Yorubas or Hausa/Fulanis or even with national flags and emblem. Whether u are a Christian,Muslim, Hinduist, Ogboni, Lodge or any Esoteric Order out there tell me which of your practice encourages u to kill nay Murder another human being who doesn't pose a threat to your life. Just because u have a piece of stick & metal called rifle doesn't make u a taker if lifes. know this everyone of u like dismiss my post with your ethnic sentiments we all stand eternally in the justice of the all pervading power of creation, and as a result every good, every evil must return to the originator. if not here then over there in the beyond. Love, only love that is the heart of a genius.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by kettykings: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2015
Shooting at unarmed biafran protesters and behaving and weeping like useless cows before boko haram terrorists.
I hail the military

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Ginaz(f): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Nothing is worth dying for at this time of the end, cos its gonna come to an end one day. Protect your life and God will protect you. See wasted ives, fighting for something that won't stay forever.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by pyyxxaro: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Viewer(s) discretion Plz

Graphic Pictures Plz
Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by JAZES(m): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2015
McTobe:
man inhumanity to man. Before the Almighty there is nothing like Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, before the father of creation there are only human beings, before the eternally unchangeable one law stands highest LOVE. I keep thinking what make human beings think that they are going to enter heaven/Paradise one day as Igbo, Yorubas or Hausa/Fulanis or even with national flags and emblem. Whether u are a Christian,Muslim, Hinduist, Ogboni, Lodge or any Esoteric Order out there tell me which of your practice encourages u to kill nay Murder another human being who doesn't pose a threat to your life. Just because u have a piece of stick & metal called rifle doesn't make u a taker if lifes. know this everyone of u like dismiss my post with your ethnic sentiments we all stand eternally in the justice of the all pervading power of creation, and as a result every good, every evil must return to the originator. if not here then over there in the beyond. Love, only love that is the heart of a genius.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by DaBullIT(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Fake pictures

Last one suffered machete cut to the neck , simple solution Google search the picture directly and see the lies of these desperate people

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2015
McTobe:
My brother I concur with you. Religion is a curse on us. There shouldn't have been one in the first instance

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by McTobe(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2015
partnerus:

My brother I concur with you. Religion is a curse on us. There shouldn't have been one in the first instance
Religion have done more harm than good. I personally advocate spirituality over religion. Human beings make a mess of every revelation or new help from G*O*D they immediately turn it to religious practice & before long drag it down to the depth

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by JAZES(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2015
McTobe:
Religion have done more harm than good. I personally advocate spirituality over religion. Human beings make a mess of every revelation or new help from G*O*D they immediately turn it to religious practice & before long drag it down to the depth

Humans naturally likes to take things to d extreme

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by TheEclectic: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2015
I cant see anyone saying R.I.P here. Oh, sorry, I forgot. ..it's because the dead are Ibos, they are Biafrans.

SHAME TO THE ZOO MILITARY, DSS AND POLICE!
SHAME TO BUHARI!
SHAME TO THE ANIMALS IN THE ZOO!
SHAME TO THE ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC OF nigeria!

R.I.P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by McTobe(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
JAZES:

Humans naturally likes to take things to d extreme
No doubt
Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by mirabel001(f): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
their blood shall continue 2 haunt d soldiers until they ar killed by boko haram
Re: Photos Of Those Killed & Injured In Onitsha Celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's Release by JAZES(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
mirabel001:
their blood shall continue 2 haunt d soldiers until they ar killed by boko haram

Hmmmnnn

(1) (Reply)

Can Morality And Politics Co-Exist? Can Morality Find A Place In Naija Politics? / No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. / Pipeline Vandalism: Northerners Urged To Stop Food Supplies To south-south

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.