Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 (11245 Views)

Romance Section Most Handsome Boys 2017 / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Laveda(f): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
ahhh.. I think it's true.
you think? Okay ooo grin grin
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Maxi112:
I dnt like ladies that cheats on there man
does breaking up with him means cheating on him ?

Guys and their ego sad
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Omotayor123(f): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Abssalom:

Please edit out his moniker from your post.
Please continue!!
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by joliyp(f): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2015
NEWS!behind thta fake news alwaz an element of truth!am real as me
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by vizkiz: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2015
NewSheriff:
It wasn't so classified.

What year was lilmaxfidel busted? grin cheesy

damn, I think I need to keep up with the kardashians romancelanders grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:
rubey, Estharfabian, Jollyjoy, misspicy. Them plenty undecided
am not involve in any scandal,and God no go gree make person burst my bubblecheesy
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Abssalom: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2015
Ishilove: Ishilove was just your typical everyday moderator until she was handed the job of moderating romance section. The calm ishilove transformed into a lioness, devoring every prey at any chance she got.

To say Ishilove was ruthless, was an understatement. She banned defaulters like it was food for her. She would stay on nairaland all through the day and even to later parts of the night, punishing rule breakers and deleting threads and hiding posts, and in spite of all this, she didn't break a sweat. She relished her new found job, a job she wasn't even getting paid for.

Ishilove created a lot of enemies and haters on romance section and even made some Nairalanders reveal characters that no one knew them for. An example of this was the case of Kingtom. No one knew kingtom could get angry and insult a woman until ishilove banned him. Kingtom was so annoyed that he showered insults on ishilove like he was spraying money on her, and of course like the rest, ishilove extented his ban.

Kingtom's conscience began to prick him and he had no choice but to apologize publicly to ishilove and ishilove forgave the young doctor.

But on september of 2015, ishilove resigned of her moderating duties over an issue with seun_ on the auto section. On the night of her resignation, their was massive celebration and jolification on romance section as people were happy that the tyrant no more had the power she once had.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2015
Laveda:
angry angry
You want to deny you two didn't fall out openly? undecided
Diddyydiva:
Naijaboiy and Marieolae ?? shocked shocked
Noooooooooo sad
Lalasticlala_ your attention is needed angry
You're a goat. What are you notifying him for? I'm not surprised. The last time mgbekes used their brains was in their mama's womb.
Iranu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Abssalom:

Please edit out his moniker from your post.
but these people are still active members you know?

It's against the rule angry
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Omotayor123(f): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Naijaboiy and Marieolae ?? shocked shocked

Noooooooooo sad

angry
undecided angry
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by vizkiz: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:

Guys and their ego sad

can you just shut it. You should be ashamed not feeling fly. Damn, where is your dignity? angry

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
my gain?

i will tell you if you tell me your gain if it remains undecided

You should have modified his name too when you quoted me honey wink
oya modify,me don modify,i dnt want dis thread closedcheesy
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2015
NewSheriff:
You want to deny you two didn't fall out openly? undecidedYou're a goat. What are you notifying him for? I'm not surprised. The last time mgbekes used their brains was in their mama's womb.
Iranu
undecided
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by vizkiz: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am not involve in any scandal,and God no go gree make person burst my bubblecheesy

you broke my heart one time like that. I mentioned you and you didn't reply. So that is enough crime angry
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Abssalom: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Edit lalasticlalla's mention from your quotes

Cc
Omotayor123
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
undecided
You're beginning to irritate me. Begone, stinky slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Abssalom: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
but these people are still active members you know?

It's against the rule angry

What rule? Go sidon jare.
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Pls is ishylove the owner or ishilovesadsad
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Laveda(f): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2015
NewSheriff:
You want to deny you two didn't fall out openly? undecided
All for fun.
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
oya modify,me don modify,i dnt want dis thread closedcheesy
Done !!!
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Abssalom: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Pls is ishylove the owner or ishilovesadsad

No, it's just an impostor.
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2015
Abssalom:

What rule? Go sidon jare.
cheesy. cheesy
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

you broke my heart one time like that. I mentioned you and you didn't reply. So that is enough crime angry
cheesycheesycheesycheesy mayb na oversight.

My name must not be in a scandal list.God forbid.

Btw how ur heart?hope u don gum am wit supergluecheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2015
NewSheriff:
You're beginning to irritate me. Begone, stinky slowpoke.
sad sad

I'm I?
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by SINNZ(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2015
NewSheriff:
I don't play games with mgbekes. Go look for your mate. Maybe SINNZ or some other low lifer.

It's just an advice. You can choose to ignore and keep making a mockery of yourself - your headache.

Why can't you just leave me outta your fuckery?
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Abssalom:

No, it's just an impostor.
i knew it!!shockedshocked

how far can people goshocked
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

can you just shut it. You should be ashamed not feeling fly. Damn, where is your dignity? angry
ashamed of what exactly?
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Maxi112: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:

Guys and their ego sad
Lolx... not really but why didn't u return d gift he bought for u while breaking up with him?
just wanna no (no offence plz )
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Maxi112:
Lolx... not really but why didn't u return d gift he bought for u while breaking up with him?
because he refused to send me his account number.

I lost the one he gave me before we meet in person.
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2015
SINNZ:

Why can't you just leave me outta your fuckery?
Last time I checked, you brought this upon yourself. You sure you can face me now? Have you read up and worked on your IQ?

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
because he refused to send me his account number.

I lost the one he gave me before we meet in person.

Sshh... You don't need to explain anything... undecided
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2015
Maxi112:
shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? / No Finance, No Romance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.