Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 (11250 Views)

Romance Section Most Handsome Boys 2017 / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2015
NewSheriff:
Last time I checked, you brought this upon yourself. You sure you can face me now? Have you read up and worked on your IQ?
You're quite controversial embarassed
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by vizkiz: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy mayb na oversight.

My name must not be in a scandal list.God forbid.

Btw how ur heart?hope u don gum am wit supergluecheesy

lemmie oh sad

Diddyydiva:
ashamed of what exactly?

abeg clear road angry
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Maxi112: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
because he refused to send me his account number.

I lost the one he gave me before we meet in person.

kikikiki.... oh dear me!!! is a pity, hope u where able to gv him at list a kiss or s** for a job well done b4 breaking up with him (no offense)
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

lemmie oh sad

abeg clear road angry

am just being a sweetheart.

Superglue na 50naira abeg glue ur heart.cheesycheesy
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by mrpackager(m): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2015
#package is here

bike man a beg stop I wan drop cool

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by esmarcq(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Scandals upon scandals, preach on my brother
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Maxi112: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
shockedshockedshocked
ya! she should hv return d gift
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Ray360: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2015
hmm.. So, This is what people do here. Indeed.
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Abssalom: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2015
The Darkenedrebel, Dimples192 and Lala247 saga:
When anyone wants to advice someone about not revealing offline information to anyone you meet online, the controversial case involving these three is always a perfect example.

On the morning of the aftermath of one of the most interesting e-fights on romance section, a lot of romancelanders would wake up to find over 50 deleted posts on romance section derailers thread, and a couple of deactivated monikers.

This left a lot of people wondering what had happened.

According to sources who had stayed all through the night to witness the epic showdown before Ishilove deleted most of the posts, few weeks prior to that night, lala247 and her fellow british friend dimples192/chiam55/nubian113 had a little quarrel online and lala247 went offline to bad mouth her friend, dimples192 to a guy she didn't know had the mouth of a parrot, in the person of darkrebel666/darkenedrebel

So on that faithful night, when the multiple e-fight was going on, darkenedrebel decided to post snapshots of the offline chats with lala247 where she insulted and revealed confidential stuff about dimples192.
Lala who hadn't insulted anyone once on nairaland, erupted into an abusive volcano and battled darkrebel, sonofmark and many other males who were dissapointed at her character. The e-fight ended with lala deactivating her account.

But it still wouldn't end there. What darkrebel did put him on the radar as an immature snitch and caused an emenity between him and his former friend, thesonofmark who would later on exposed him as a fake.

The aftermath of all this also dealt a huge blow on the ethopian born, british based dimples192/chiam55/nubian113 and she started reducing the amount of time she spent on nairaland. After a lot of e-fights with the thesonofmark and constant bullying by darkrebel, she couldn't bear it any longer and had to deactivate two of her accounts and later resurrected few weeks ago with nubian113

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Omotayor123(f): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abssalom:
Edit lalasticlalla's mention from your quotes

Cc
Omotayor123
Done!
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
I missssss ooooocheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

tory
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by moriarity(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
I missssss ooooocheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

tory
see as Aproko dey sweet you for body grin
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Omotayor123(f): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
IamBae:
Sshh... You don't need to explain anything... undecided
Exactly!
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by HaneefahRN(f): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
I always knew I liked aproko. # Bikeman abeg drop me here, this is gonna be interesting
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Omotayor123(f): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
because he refused to send me his account number.

I lost the one he gave me before we meet in person.

You don't need to. Pls. Enough of trying to explain. Better to just dey observe!
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
moriarity:
see as Aproko dey sweet you for body grin
the tory sweet no be lie.

Well detailed.

Op konquitnuecheesy
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by obiorathesubtle: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abssalom:
The Darkenedrebel, Dimples192 and Lala247 saga:
When anyone wants to advice someone about not revealing offline information to anyone you meet online, the controversial case involving these three is always a perfect example.

On the morning of the aftermath of one of the most interesting e-fights on romance section, a lot of romancelanders would wake up to find over 50 deleted posts on romance section derailers thread, and a couple of deactivated monikers.

This left a lot of people wondering what had happened.

According to sources who had stayed all through the night to witness the epic showdown before Ishilove deleted most of the posts, few weeks prior to that night, lala247 and her fellow british friend dimples192/chiam55/nubian113 had a little quarrel online and lala247 went offline to bad mouth her friend, dimples192 to a guy she didn't know had the mouth of a parrot, in the person of darkrebel666/darkenedrebel

So on that faithful night, when the multiple e-fight was going on, darkenedrebel decided to post snapshots of the offline chats with lala247 where she insulted and revealed confidential stuff about dimples192.
Lala who hadn't insulted anyone once on nairaland, erupted into an abusive volcano and battled darkrebel, sonofmark and many other males who were dissapointed at her character. The e-fight ended with lala deactivating her account.

But it still wouldn't end there. What darkrebel did put him on the radar as an immature snitch and caused an emenity between him and his former friend, thesonofmark who would later on exposed him as a fake.

The aftermath of all this also dealt a huge blow on the ethopian born, british based dimples192/chiam55/nubian113 and she started reducing the amount of time she spent on nairaland. After a lot of e-fights with the thesonofmark and constant bullying by darkrebel, she couldn't bear it any longer and had to deactivate two of her accounts and later resurrected few weeks ago with nubian113
now this! This got me laughing real hard!

People! This is some good ass, epic ass drama!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Omotayor123(f): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Maxi112:
ya! she should hv return d gift
And what will that change
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Maxi112:
kikikiki.... oh dear me!!! is a pity, hope u where able to gv him at list a kiss or s** for a job well done b4 breaking up with him (no offense)
What kind of asinine question is this? How old are you?
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by orente419: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abssalom:
The Tosyne2much and Diddydiva scandal:
The offline relationship between the guy with the top ten list and his pretty girlfriend hit the rocks in mid of 2015 in one of the most controversial and shocking ways.

According to sources, tosyne2much had bought an expensive gift for his girlfriend and the girlfriend had accepted this expensive gift which obviously he worked had to get, but still went ahead to cheat on him.

Tosyne couldn't handle the heart break and after breaking up with her, he shared this experience with some of his friends on nairaland who in turn attacked diddydiva for what she did.

Diddydiva couldn't handle the shame and pain and she had to deactivate her account.
Who would have believed tosyne2much will stoop so low He must be a Pained broke dude!

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by orente419: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
OP no forget to omojosh and sugar belly abi wetin be her name scandal... Keep the ball rolling!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Maxi112:
Ask him. grin

whats written on the first page is just a modified story

lemme just dey observe and cause trouble grin

Newsherrif are you there? grin
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
IamBae:

You're quite controversial embarassed
Really? Why do you feel so?
Diddyydiva:
sad sad
I'm I?
You won't use 'I'm' when you're supposed to. Please, it's 'am'.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Abssalom: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Blackett: If there was ever anyone who fit the description of an online sadist, it had to be this guy. This guy was known to go from thread to thread insulting people and being bitter.

His signature stated that "he was allergic to bullshit and he suffered fools gladly," and this guy really enjoyed suffering fools.

Many said he was the former mod sexkillz who had been striped of his moderating duties along with his lover ogugua88 in 2014 after a tussle with the owner of nairaland, over the mr and mrs nairaland competition, but although his mannerism, comments and font style bore similarity to that of the mod, blackett has always denied that claim.

During the wooing contest in may, the notorious blackett was wooed by nneke123 and mznelly, but as was the competition rules, he had to choose one person as the winner and he chose nneka123 and after that, the two began an online romance which would end after Nneka123 was revealed to be fake.

Since then, blackett has stopped frequenting Nairaland and some people believe it's because of this.
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Maxi112: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
NewSheriff:
What kind of asinine question is this? How old are you?
she dn send u?
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Maxi112: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Omotayor123:

And what will that change
that she is breaking with him and wherever that belong to him
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
orente419:

Who would have believed tosyne2much will stoop so low He must be a Pained broke dude!

Stop being presumptuous. U don't know the whole story.
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
orente419:

u did not witness the incident so why not stop poke nosing and observe quietly.

No offence boo but no point making side degrading comments when you dnt knw how it all started.

Stylishly go back to ghost mode.cheesy
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Stop being presumptuous. U don't know the whole story.
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Maxi112:
she dn send u?
You don't have sense... see as you resemble fuel scarcity undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by tosyne2much(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Page 3 ? Well, this is going to be fun cool

Oliviaarims and Ishilove, I throway salute oooo cool
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by orente419: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
u did not witness the incident so why not stop poke nosing and observe quietly.

No offence boo but no point making side degrading comments when you dnt knw how it all started.

Stylishly go back to ghost mode.cheesy
So I assumed you know the whole story Aproko.. Tnx your Star I don't want to derail this interesting thread..

Swerve.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? / See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / Man Grabs His Girlfriend's Butt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.