Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? (11244 Views)

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife’s Sister Like This In [photo] / Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? / Can I Sleep With My Step Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by PRODUTIM1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
I got Married a couple of months back and live in a self contained with my wife.2moro my wife's sister is coming 2 paying us a courtesy call.Unfortunately, my wife is presently in hospital and her condition does not necessary needs someone to stay with her.Can I sleep in the sitting room and allow my wife's sister to sleep on our bed or vice versa? Or do we both sleep on the same bed? Nothing is attach o,just want to know before her arrival

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by sademola: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nothing is attached indeed!!! Why are you asking us? Mere asking us shows you are aware it's not right!
No matter how young or old she is stay clear her. In fact, postpone her visit to when ur wife is around! Be wise!

8 Likes

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Enegod(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
angry
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Op you've two problems.
1: You want to fvck you wife's sister.
2: You're lying and the reason for this thread is to seek attention.
LAST BULLET: Please open another worthy topic.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by PRODUTIM1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Go_n_Die: Op you've two problems.
1: You want to fvck you wife's sister.
2: You're lying and the reason for this thread is to seek attention.
LAST BULLET: Please open another worthy topic.
you are very wrong! I posted this not for any of what you listed but for advice.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Nuzo1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
I suppose your sister in law is coming to assist you in the homefront and in the hospital so you don't loose focus on whatever your job is.

Sleep in the living room while you allow her sleep in the room. That way, you give her a lot of privacy as a lady.
And make sure you always knock before entry. Tell her to do same too.

Things will always get better. I Wish your wife quick recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by iamSi(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
have you lost your conscience Sir? If yes kindly go search for it ... Please log off NL ASAP ... Go look for it

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
PRODUTIM1: you are very wrong! I posted this not for any of what you listed but for advice.
What advice do you want that common sense can't give to you.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by drnairalov: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
looooool bros u just dey look for excuse to do ping pong wit her on bed....i wish u success in ur endeavours!! see question ooo lmao...!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by PRODUTIM1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nuzo':
I suppose your sister in law is coming to assist you in the homefront and in the hospital so you don't loose focus on whatever your job is.

Sleep in the living room while you allow her sleep in the room. That way, you give her a lot of privacy as a lady.
And make sure you always knock before entry. Tell her to do same too.

Things will always get better. I Wish your wife quick recovery.
Thanks,I really appreciate your advice
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
PRODUTIM1: Thanks,I really appreciate your advice
Appreciate gbukwa onwe gi dia, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Nuzo1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Go_n_Die: Appreciate gbukwa onwe gi dia, nonsense

I can assure you that you have the tendencies of being the funniest guy on Nairaland without insulting people who sincerely need our help and encouragement.

Thanks for understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:11am On Dec 10, 2013
OK oooo..... Buh the consequency is better imagined than expirienced
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by 190: 12:15am On Dec 10, 2013
sleep with your wife in the clinic

4 Likes

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by johnwell(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2013
Bia OP.
How on earth can you allow your sister-inlaw sleep on your matrimonial bed? She has no right to even touch that bed, talkless of sleeping on it. Even your mother-inlaw has no such right.
Nobody else deserve that bed apart from you & your wife.

Nawaooo, children getting married these days with lots of matrimonial ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by solelymade: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2013
PRODUTIM1: I got Married a couple of months back and live in a self contained with my wife.2moro my wife's sister is coming 2 paying us a courtesy call.Unfortunately, my wife is presently in hospital and her condition does not necessary needs someone to stay with her.Can I sleep in the sitting room and allow my wife's sister to sleep on our bed or vice versa? Or do we both sleep on the same bed? Nothing is attach o,just want to know before her arrival
OP OLE, u wan take style chop her kpomo...

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 10, 2013
johnwell: Bia OP.
How on earth can you allow your sister-inlaw sleep on your matrimonial bed? She has no right to even touch that bed, talkless of sleeping on it. Even your mother-inlaw has no such right.
Nobody else deserve that bed apart from you & your wife.

Nawaooo, children getting married these days with lots of matrimonial ignorance.

Be serious!!
Be realistic
You seem not to know anything about life
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by hotmolo(m): 1:06am On Dec 10, 2013
If u sleep on d same bed, jst tel me how u intend xplainin it to ur wife? Abi u wan send her bak to hospitl after recovry?
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by sakaguchi(m): 1:08am On Dec 10, 2013
Op, you no fit buy another bed? Just asking though!
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Nastydroid(m): 1:20am On Dec 10, 2013
buy mat give the sister naw
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by lanaVello1(m): 1:24am On Dec 10, 2013
johnwell: Bia OP.
How on earth can you allow your sister-inlaw sleep on your matrimonial bed? She has no right to even touch that bed, talkless of sleeping on it...
Dont mind him,he forgot the matrimonial bed is made of gold..
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by pussyeater(m): 1:45am On Dec 10, 2013
Are u a drop out? ur english is terrible man!
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by plendil: 1:55am On Dec 10, 2013
PRODUTIM1: I got Married a couple of months back and live in a self contained with my wife.2moro my wife's sister is coming 2 paying us a courtesy call.Unfortunately, my wife is presently in hospital and her condition does not necessary needs someone to stay with her.Can I sleep in the sitting room and allow my wife's sister to sleep on our bed or vice versa? Or do we both sleep on the same bed? Nothing is attach o,just want to know before her arrival

You may have no hidden agenda, but you should understand not everyone will see it that way. Moreover, I'll be surprised if your SIL agrees to sleep with you on the same bed.

Abeg no give room for temptattion

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by pussyeater(m): 1:56am On Dec 10, 2013
190: sleep with your wife in the clinic
Haha! Somebody wen sick... shocked He can wait
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Miner13: 2:49am On Dec 10, 2013

you should re-schedule the visit of your wifes' sister or provided you have an alternative of where to sleep or where she would sleep.

I would refer to both of you as two opposite highly charged bodies that can ignite on the slightest touch.
It is not advisable. Because if you think might you can control it, but you do not the real in-being of the wifes' sister coming when it come to privacy.
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by GboyegaD(m): 3:15am On Dec 10, 2013
It isn't compulsory she sleeps over since you don't have a room for her. If she has to sleep over, then she should come when her sister is around except you have an intention you are not declaring.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Dlionsheart: 3:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Go_n_Die: What advice do you want that common sense can't give to you.
my dear, you can see that common sense are not common

I don't have problem about the rat watching over Cray fish in the early hour of the night, my biggest worry is, will the same rat faithfully watch over, secure or guard the Cray fish in the fifth hours of the night without touching it when the aroma must have properly defused?
am just asking

2 Likes

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by psucc(m): 4:12am On Dec 10, 2013
No, not the same bed.
Just make another bed and lay it on the other side. Name them so you don't mistake.
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Sleep on the couch my friend. Arent you supposed to have a conducive living condition with guest room before getting married ?
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by gabyboo(f): 5:20am On Dec 10, 2013
everybody wan marry, everybody wan born, even those wey dey feed from hand to mouth.... i dint call anybody's name oo
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by castielo(m): 5:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Go_n_Die: What advice do you want that common sense can't give to you?

I wonder

190: sleep with your wife in the clinic

Well, here comes option B undecided ...you know diz is actually a good advice. Think of how much ur wife would appreciate diz, 'twill make her feel loved.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 10, 2013
gabyboo: everybody wan marry, everybody wan born, even those wey dey feed from hand to mouth.... i dint call anybody's name oo
no sis...let's make getting married n havn children an exclusive right 4 d Rich.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? / No Finance, No Romance! / NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.