Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

4 Things Worse Than Death - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Things Worse Than Death (4331 Views)

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by winner01(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
ScofieldBello:
I rest my case.
You just shot yourself in the leg, you are the stup1d and unintelligent person. I see you lack the capacity to argue with sensible people, all you've typed here is bull.
Why not just hide in your cave and remain silent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by ScofieldBello(m): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
winner01:
Lemme know when you stop your desperate and unreasonable obsession with God or religion.

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by ScofieldBello(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
I am stup1d? For real?!
I refused to argue and liberate you and that hurts you this bad? grin grin grin
Sorry, you can't bring me down to your level.
Remember to tell your father exactly that word. Thank you.
winner01:
You just shot yourself in the leg, you are the stup1d and unintelligent person. I see you lack the capacity to argue with sensisible people, all you've typed here is bull.
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by winner01(m): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2015
ScofieldBello:
I am stup1d? For real?!
I refused to argue and liberate you and that hurts you this bad? grin grin grin
Sorry, you can't bring me down to your level.
Remember to tell your father exactly that word. Thank you.
You are stup1d, its all you've shown here. You have said nothing reasonable so far. it only shows you are far below my level.

I honour my father, i know you have no reason to honour your father maybe due to hate or neglect but dont make it seem obvious that you are victim of negativity, its a brighter world dude.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by ScofieldBello(m): 12:05am On Dec 20, 2015
You have indeed beaten me with experience.
Clap for yourself.
I remember your confused scriptures has a passage that says DO NOT ARGUE WITH A FOOL LEST...
winner01:
You just shot yourself in the leg, you are the stup1d and unintelligent person. I see you lack the capacity to argue with sensible people, all you've typed here is bull.
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by winner01(m): 12:09am On Dec 20, 2015
ScofieldBello:
You have indeed beaten me with experience.
Clap for yourself.
I remember your confused scriptures has a passage that says DO NOT ARGUE WITH A FOOL LEST...
So you are with the "confused scriptures" on this. Pity, Shows how messed up you are. Rise again, you can do better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:11am On Dec 20, 2015
ScofieldBello:
I rest my case.

Your arguments are too weak . You bring up weak rebuttals and then post this meme . Its nice to have good self esteem and think highly of one's self , in this case you are over doing it

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=ScofieldBello post=41164258][/quote]

Illusion is imaginary . Isn't it beautiful to imagine you as a human who has consciouness and the ability to learn , understand , reason supposedly came from nothing .

What are the odds that an empty fridge will be filled with certain fruits - pineapple , orange and mango - when you close and then open it ?

What are the odds that life came from nothing , made planets , different planetary bodies - sun , moon - that play significant roles in the support of life on earth , made animals and planets and then bestowed humans with intelligence ?
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by CoolUsername: 12:23am On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:

It is very true and i just cited examples. you keep emphasizing flaws. KingEbukasBlog asked you to mention them, you became dumb, why then should i take you serious.

Ahem, I'll start with scientific flaws. Try to help me explain these few:

God creates light before the sun or stars, creates a 'firmament' that separates the waters (wtf is that?), plants are made before the sun, God spends a day making the sun and moon and then all the stars in the universe, God creates the universe in 6 days.

winner01:

There is no evidence of God but there is evidence of the human mind. Do you mind showing us a picture of the human mind as proof that it existsundecided, Any attempt will be appreciated.
Typical, sorry dude, logical reason and science have absolutely nothing to do with atheism. Like i said, you guys are desperate and will cling on anything to remain relevant.
Logical reason or science does not support creation out of nothing. Dont flatter yourself, think instead.
Most of the worlds greatest inventors and scientists believed in God, go figure.

Evidence of the human mind:
1. A complex brain to support emotions and intelligence.

2. Monitoring of the brain when (through MRIs) when tasks are being performed.
1/10. Needs improvement.

I'm just saying, prove that God exists. Put my logical reasoning and science to shame. Don't back out.

winner01:

Do you remain poor cos you were born into a poor familyundecided
Why do you struggle to succeed when you werent born into successundecided
Got itundecided
You could be born into anything, i care less, the most important thing is to be free, and only the truth will set you free.

Dude, you were indoctrinated. Nothing else. That's why you don't question your beliefs. If your parents were muslim, chances are that you would have been on NL defending Allah and Prophet Muhammad.

You are mentally caged, thats why you have restricted your thinking to the visible.
You cant see force or energy, but you can feel and sense its effects, does it mean it dosent exist.
The universe was created by forces, and its definately not natural forces, and those forces act on the natural.
Open your mind, you will find answers.[/quote]

I knew you'll talk about force and energy. Let me tell you this, I know that they exist because they can be measured. I'll throw a pen up 100 times and it will always fall to the ground. See that's how science works. God, on the other hand works exactly like random chance, isn't that curious?

Open YOUR mind, why do you believe there is supernatural force, if it - as you just stated - works like natural forces?

Take any isolated 'supernatural' event you've seen in your life, examine all its aspects, do some research and see if you can break it down to simple natural processes or peoples actions.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:29am On Dec 20, 2015
CoolUsername:

1/10. Needs improvement.

A complex brain that supports emotions and intelligence needs no designer but the MRIs that monitors the brain needs a designer .

He now ends it with "put my LOGICAL REASONING and SCIENCE to shame" .

You just shot yourself in the foot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by ScofieldBello(m): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2015
You are lucky my tolerance for foolishness is high at the moment.
Naturally, I don't condone mediocrity.
Once again, you won!
KingEbukasBlog:

Your arguments are too weak . You bring up weak rebuttals and then post this meme . Its nice to have good self esteem and think highly of one's self , in this case you are over doing it
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2015
CoolUsername:
Take any isolated 'supernatural' event you've seen in your life, examine all its aspects, do some research and see if you can break it down to simple natural processes or peoples actions.

People's actions - a cause . The cause of life ? An eternal creator .

Simple natural process . Natural processes - An eternal God designed it

Artificial process (mechanical , computational ) - man designed it
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by ScofieldBello(m): 12:44am On Dec 20, 2015
....and what are the odds that God came out of nothing?
KingEbukasBlog:

Illusion is imaginary . Isn't it beautiful to imagine you as a human who has consciouness and the ability to learn , understand , reason supposedly came from nothing .

What are the odds that an empty fridge will be filled with certain fruits - pineapple , orange and mango - when you close and then open it ?

What are the odds that life came from nothing , made planets , different planetary bodies - sun , moon - that play significant roles in the support of life on earth , made animals and planets and then bestowed humans with intelligence ?
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by ScofieldBello(m): 12:48am On Dec 20, 2015
Cool userName,

You have to understand that no one is a Liberator.... humans must liberate themselves.
Since these brainwashed guys have refused to liberate themselves, you can't help them! It has to come from within.
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2015
CoolUsername:

God creates light before the sun or stars, creates a 'firmament' that separates the waters (wtf is that?), plants are made before the sun, God spends a day making the sun and moon and then all the stars in the universe, God creates the universe in 6 days.

Ugh ! This same argument again . You are an evolutionist and theories keep getting modified . Like I told John , there are THREE ASSUMPTIONS of the formation of the moon . I read about it today and I'm still in shock . There are actually differing time of formation of the moon .

Scientists now assume that Oxygen took 100 million years to circulate on earth before abiogenesis (another assumption) began . Water was once thought to have been produced in the moon . Dinosaurs are now assumed to have existed 10 million years later . Its very deleterious to uphold so much assumptions as truth .

Dude, you were indoctrinated. Nothing else. That's why you don't question your beliefs. If your parents were muslim, chances are that you would have been on NL defending Allah and Prophet Muhammad.

You that questioned your belief , are your parents atheists ?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2015
ScofieldBello:

God is Uncreated , eternal has no beginning and end . There is NO such thing as who created God or the question you just asked me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by CoolUsername: 12:58am On Dec 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

A complex brain that supports emotions and intelligence needs no designer but the MRIs that monitors the brain needs a designer .

He now ends it with "put my LOGICAL REASONING and SCIENCE to shame" .

You just shot yourself in the foot
But you see, a complex brain can evolve from a simpler one. And we've seen a series of brains from complex to simple.

The MRI monitor needs a designer but if we see a series of monitors that get smaller and more rudimentary with time up to a molecule. Then maybe we'll think that there doesn't have to be designer.
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by winner01(m): 12:59am On Dec 20, 2015
CoolUsername:

Good questions, but seens to me like you've made up your mind when you typed:
CoolUsername:
Dude, you were indoctrinated. Nothing else. .
I will take your questions seriously when i sense that your heart is receptive to answers.
CoolUsername:

1/10. Needs improvement.

I'm just saying, prove that God exists. Put my logical reasoning and science to shame. Don't back out.
Nice try, you obviously missed where i said:
winner01:

Do you mind showing us a picture of the human mind as proof that it existsundecided, Any attempt will be appreciated.
since you only believe in the visible grin. And please, stop talking about science or logical reasoning, you cant possibly be ignorant and proud at the same time.
CoolUsername:

I asked questions, but definately not from the wrong people or places. You are really trying so hard because i stem from a muslim background.

If you were born into a poor family, would you willingly remain poor.
When you answer that question honestly, then you would know why striving to succeed in knowing the truth is key.
CoolUsername:

I knew you'll talk about force and energy. Let me tell you this, I know that they exist because they can be measured. I'll throw a pen up 100 times and it will always fall to the ground. See that's how science works. God, on the other hand works exactly like random chance, isn't that curious?
The universe started Boom!!, and everything just settled in order, including the forces responsible for its explosion. life too just jumped into existence bam!!!, out of nothing and everything seems so calm and peaceful.
Wonderful logic.
CoolUsername:

The supernatural is as real as air, it affects all facets of the natural. Several unexplained occurences, not even by doctors or scientists. You dont have to close-your mind, just think, get out of the devils cage. Life didnt begin here, and it surely does not end here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:02am On Dec 20, 2015
CoolUsername:

But you see, a complex brain can evolve from a simpler one. And we've seen a series of brains from complex to simple.

So has this process been observed?

The MRI monitor needs a designer [size=16pt]but if we see a series of monitors that get smaller and more rudimentary with time up to a molecule. Then maybe we'll think that there doesn't have to be designer.[/size]

shocked ... please explain this
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by ScofieldBello(m): 1:03am On Dec 20, 2015
But man was created? tongue...and he can never be out of nothing!
I'm sure you're listening to yourself o.
Check the meaning of HYPOCRISY in the latest Oxford edition.
KingEbukasBlog:

God is Uncreated , eternal has no beginning and end . There is NO such thing as who created God or the question you just asked me
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by winner01(m): 1:07am On Dec 20, 2015
ScofieldBello:
You are lucky my tolerance for foolishness is high at the moment.
Naturally, I don't condone mediocrity.
Think about yourself when you use words such as foolishness or mediocrity, you sound so unintelligent and you are proud of it.
To call you a mediocre will be highly overating, all your comments have been below par. And you just seem to be pleased making a fool of yourself.

You need to really think and re-think before you make use of adjectives are meant for you. If you cant cope with this level of intelligence,(as is obvious), Just keep mute.
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:10am On Dec 20, 2015
ScofieldBello:
But man was created? tongue...and he can never be out of nothing!
I'm sure you're listening to yourself o.
Check the meaning of HYPOCRISY in the latest Oxford edition.

winner01

I'm sure that he believes God came from nothing ... even plaetton once asked this same 'smart' question :

plaetton:

[size=20pt]
BTW, I wonder what is the probability of Nothing turning itself into an all-knowing immortal , self-existent god, and then creating the universe from the same Nothingness.[/size]

The odds should be 1 in 10 to the power of 1 billion.

Such misconceptions are not entertained in the midst of royals and kings . He's been an atheist for a long time but came up with this in 2015 ?

What are the odds cheesy
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by winner01(m): 1:13am On Dec 20, 2015
ScofieldBello:
Probe your existence first, then you will come to the understanding of an overwhelming creator.

Its funny how you people use this to validate the belief that something came from nothing.

If forces really created the universe, how could you ever probe the source of such forces. undecided

Since you feel life jumped into existence from random processes, answer the question below or STFU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by ScofieldBello(m): 1:14am On Dec 20, 2015
I see that I have to be intelligent to understand your religion and that your God exists.
A word of advice for you (the most intelligent goon) Stop glowing in foolishness. Learn to question your doctrine. It is full of crappy stuff....and contradictions. You need to UNLEARN to LEARN.
winner01:
Think about y a ourself when you use words such as foolishness or mediocrity, you sound so unintelligent and you are proud of it.
To call you a mediocre will be highly overating, all your comments have been below par. And you just seem to be pleased making a fool of yourself.

You need to really think and re-think before you make use of adjectives are meant for you. If you cant cope with this level of intelligence,(as is obvious), Just keep mute.
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by winner01(m): 1:16am On Dec 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Such misconceptions are not entertained in the midst of royals and kings . He's been an atheist for a long time but came up with this in 2015 ?

What are the odds cheesy

Lol, hes probably a newbie,grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:20am On Dec 20, 2015
ScofieldBello:
I see that I have to be intelligent to understand your religion and that your God exists.
A word of advice for you (the most intelligent goon) Stop glowing in foolishness. Learn to question your doctrine. It is full of crappy stuff....and contradictions. You need to UNLEARN to LEARN.

You just asked me the odds of God coming from nothing . Have you unlearnt that he came from nothing and learnt that He is eternal ?

You've got to practice what you preach bro cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by winner01(m): 1:22am On Dec 20, 2015
ScofieldBello:
Obviously, you cant be this foolish and stiff and expect to learn
ScofieldBello:

In short, you need me not to believe in God with you. Its quite a funny way of evangelising. aint it.
You are just a heap of confusion.grin
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:25am On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
Probe your existence first, then you will come to the understanding of an overwhelming creator.

Its funny how you people use this to validate the belief that something came from nothing.

If forces really created the universe, how could you ever probe the source of such forces. undecided

Since you feel life jumped into existence from random processes, answer the question below or STFU.

bro ... ScofieldBello has been throwing sand up all his life as a kid . I doubt he has made a living man outta that grin

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by winner01(m): 1:26am On Dec 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You just asked me the odds of God coming from nothing . Have you unlearnt that he came from nothing and learnt that He is eternal ?

You've got to practice what you preach bro cool
Epic!!!, grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:30am On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
Epic!!!, grin grin grin

grin grin cool wink
Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by winner01(m): 1:30am On Dec 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

bro ... ScofieldBello has been throwing sand up all his life as a kid . I doubt he has made a living man outta that grin
Now hes dumb, i think he just realised that you cant get such precision through random processes. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Worse Than Death by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:35am On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
Lol, hes probably a newbie,grin

And Ive been trying to tell him that

Oh well ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth / How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.