Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things (77405 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / Don't Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Sex is a way to express love and attraction, which is why it helps solidify emotional intimacy.

1. Are you both interested in staying together in long-term commitment: Sex is a way to express love and attraction, which is why it helps solidify emotional intimacy. You have to first see yourself in a committed relationship with your partner otherwise, save yourself the heartbreak.

2. Are you satisfied with where you both stand: Emotional security is constantly overlooked by most people and if you can’t honestly give a ‘yes’ to if you are both secure then you should reconsider the sex idea.

3. Do you both share the same ideas and values: It’s not how he feels about you, it’s how you feel about him. You should know how he fits into your life in terms of certain values such as work-life balance, religion, lifestyle, parenting style, religion, money management.

47 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by misspicy(f): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2015
cool.....Not For flings but serious relationships

btw sex clouds everything about a relationship,before you know it,you can't even tell if he is in because of the sex or the relationship

another FTC in a long time....

boring FTC. ****yawns*****

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by mrpackager(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2015

oya clap for op cheesy

papa papapa papapapa. √√√√√√

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Larablink(f): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Ok .noted
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by osaslord500(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nonsense

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nature8(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nice..
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:
cool.....Not For flings but serious relationships

btw sex clouds everything about a relationship,before you know it,you can't even tell if he is in because of the sex or the relationship
Yeah. Not 4 flings

U are right abt d sex in relationship but for me I just live and enjoy d moment if I love him.

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
mrpackager:

oya clap for op cheesy

papa papapa papapapa. √√√√√√
papapapap

Papapapapa

Papapapapa
Myself grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
osaslord500:
Nonsense
we know ur type undecided

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Babacele: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abbykem:
lols
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by delectablegyal(f): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Don't have sex till marriage.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by mrpackager(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abbykem:
papapapap

Papapapapa

Papapapapa Myself grin

Now. she's satisfied undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by osaslord500(m): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abbykem:

Yeah, we live life to the fullest grin

12 Likes

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Rhesusmonkey(m): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nice write up, bt lemme check my calendar to make sure we are in 2015 and not 1915... All dis end time chics be like " op goan tel dt 2 d marines"

11 Likes

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
What's all this bullsh*t the OP wrote aboveundecidedundecided

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
SirWere:
What's all this bullsh*t the OP wrote aboveundecidedundecided
U just said something just like ur moniker wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rhesusmonkey:
Nice write up, bt lemme check my calendar to make sure we are in 2015 and not 1915... All dis end time chics be like " op goan tel dt 2 d marines"

What is he saying
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
mrpackager:

Now. she's satisfied undecided
Yes, she is grin grin
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nature8:
Nice..
Gracias

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abbykem:
U just said something just like ur moniker wink

undecidedundecidedChorusof ugly bitches who can't get laid

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Rhesusmonkey(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abbykem:

What is he saying
nothing dt concerns u, jst chatting wit iffa

1 Like

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by falseman(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
delectablegyal:
Don't have sex till marriage.

If you don't lash her another person will grin

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
osaslord500:

Yeah, we live life to the fullest grin
I seeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
SirWere:
undecidedundecidedChorusof ugly bitches who can't get laid
SMH
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rhesusmonkey:
nothing dt concerns u, jst chatting wit iffa
Oh! Ifa a gbo oo
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
rebishhh! What is in ordinary pissiee and sex? REBBISSHH
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
End time list, my children.

Only one thing needs to be on this list:
1. You must be married grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
pinceprinz:
rebishhh! What is in ordinary pissiee and sex? REBBISSHH
Not 4 ur type wey no respect pissieee tongue
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abbykem:
Not 4 ur type wey no respect pissieee tongue

But I couldn't find that in yo'r disclaimer..
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
pinceprinz:

But I couldn't find that in yo'r disclaimer..
Will remember to put it next tym
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Rhesusmonkey(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abbykem:
Oh! Ifa a gbo oo
pls translate, tnx
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abbykem:
Will remember to put it next tym

Come to think of d coincidence, just finished typing 'damn U' to a friend begging me to help bring over the file she's to work on at her current destination ...she left it at home! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.