Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things (77428 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / Don't Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
joseph1832:
You still forget that love fades, sooner or later, eyes become open and question start being asked... Then, they know were they belong.

Say what? No be my bubble the OP dey burst sha. Whether the OP like am or not, any girl wey wan straff go straff, plain and simple.
bwahahahaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by JoeCutie(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nawao! All these rules are boring sometimes!

What if someone just wants to have sex! Then what
? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Trendishine: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abbykem:
Yeah. Not 4 flings

U are right abt d sex in relationship but for me I just live and enjoy d moment if I love him.
Bea , u are so funny n twisted. seriously.. pls dnt get me wrong m not trying 2 haunt u here. but only pointing out clear observation.

so you are aware n practice the last line of ur statement i bolded above n u jump out 4rm wherever to post a "dust thread" as an o.p....like seriously..? embarassed embarassed embarassed

guys dey reason u out o..which kind girl u be.. grin grin grin grin grin..lol.. u fit use pepper soup wash ur kpekus, walihi.. grin grin grin grin grin..n still shoot urself on the foot..
thats wat i say abt black african girls n their attachment of one awkward importance 2 their pkekus...e no dey let them see far..or even dey true to themselves ... as a result u fit deduce the ones wey dey real, the ones wey dey immature, the ones wey dey learn, the outrightly delusional, n the fake ones i call "i dnt like,but chuk it". grin grin (out-rightly pretentious)
All this ur epistle wld have been titled "pkekus management " or somethin... grin lol..... u girls dnt even measure ur pro n cons b4 posting, or finking fins thru 4rm anoda angle, even b4 throwing out ur ideology..

b4 u compose this ur epistle finish, a Hot gurl go don go 2 rounds, they reason anoda tin.. ?

no worry, when u jam hommies like me, wen d matter dey hot, ontop ur blazing conji n small calypso 4 ur system..

u no go know say na u write this kind tin 4 nairaland.....

pls leave this epistle bea, n solve maths....ejo..
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Unorthodox(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dance partner(s) needed..(female)
Latin genres. Salsa, Cha-cha-Cha, Rumba. Ballroom genres: Waltz, Tango.... holler. 560EDF61
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by AleAirHub(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abbykem:
Sex is a way to express love and attraction, which is why it helps solidify emotional intimacy.

1. Are you both interested in staying together in long-term commitment: Sex is a way to express love and attraction, which is why it helps solidify emotional intimacy. You have to first see yourself in a committed relationship with your partner otherwise, save yourself the heartbreak.

2. Are you satisfied with where you both stand: Emotional security is constantly overlooked by most people and if you can’t honestly give a ‘yes’ to if you are both secure then you should reconsider the sex idea.

3. Do you both share the same ideas and values: It’s not how he feels about you, it’s how you feel about him. You should know how he fits into your life in terms of certain values such as work-life balance, religion, lifestyle, parenting style, religion, money management.

With all these theories sex is guaranty right...
Cheap and rubbish trash.... Woman were is your pride!!!!
Big sorry for you and the moderator who push these useless writeup to Front page....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Skmoda360(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
osaslord500:
Nonsense
na soo
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ur topic no blend with today's events.
In these last days, na girls dey disturb well for sexual satisfaction oh! They don't even sell their toto again, they give out for free so that the guy go like them.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by olutunde12(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:
End time list, my children.

Only one thing needs to be on this list:
1. You must be married grin

You are also right. Nut she spoke reality than yours. I used to be a teacher. Even JSS 1 students are dating and by jss 3, they are already non virgins. Some try to reach like ss2 and very few graduate with there plaster on their cuints. So who waits for mariage these days.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by olutunde12(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

You are also right. But she spoke reality than you. I used to be a teacher. Even JSS 1 students are dating and by jss 3, they are already non virgins. Some try to reach like ss2 and very few graduate with there plaster on their cuints. So who waits for mariage these days.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by vislabraye(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abbykem:
Sex is a way to express love and attraction, which is why it helps solidify emotional intimacy.

1. Are you both interested in staying together in long-term commitment: Sex is a way to express love and attraction, which is why it helps solidify emotional intimacy. You have to first see yourself in a committed relationship with your partner otherwise, save yourself the heartbreak.

2. Are you satisfied with where you both stand: Emotional security is constantly overlooked by most people and if you can’t honestly give a ‘yes’ to if you are both secure then you should reconsider the sex idea.

3. Do you both share the same ideas and values: It’s not how he feels about you, it’s how you feel about him. You should know how he fits into your life in terms of certain values such as work-life balance, religion, lifestyle, parenting style, religion, money management.

Hahahahaaa. If the guy lie nko ?
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by davidsgal(f): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
He z perfect.... Aside from dat work sha....4 months out... 1month in... Gush.... It hurts!
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by femmical(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
So make I agree with ashewo too?

Abeg channge dis topic
#buhari's voice
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by AreaFada2: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fact is people change. It is the only constant.

At the end, it's down to sense of duty and, determination commitment on BOTH part. It takes two to tango.

May not sound romantic. And it's not because every struggle in most relationships/marriages has little in the way of romance.

No list of dos and don'ts quite cut it.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by bummyla(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Thanks A Lot For This Write Up! So Needful! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Where's this coming from? What if she's a hooker?
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by gimbakupa(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
osaslord500:
Nonsense
grin
osaslord500:
Nonsense
A sadist spotted
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by harry509: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abbykem:

I av tried most times. D sweetness of sex is jst 2mins. 4 me wat mater's most btw d both of us is udastndn n careing 4 each oda...
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Dminister(m): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2015
Abbykem:
we know ur type undecided
are you type detector?
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by GoodHealth007: 12:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Nigerian Ladies will not pay heed to all these but they will rather consider these 3 points before jumping into Bed with him:

1. Does He have the money to take care of my basic needs? If YES...Sex will follow

2. Does he have more money to foot the bill for a lavish wedding? If YES...Sex with Monkey Style will follow.

3. Does he have even more money for us to be very very comfortable like Dangote? If Yes...She will build Duplex for you inside her Vjay! undecided undecided
===========================================================================================================

REVEALED! Find out how to make a lady turned on in minutes and have her wet and literally beg you to f*ck her

https://www.nairaland.com/2803981/revealed-see-how-quickly-turn
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by chinkelly(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2015
JoeCutie:
Nawao! All these rules are boring sometimes!

What if someone just wants to have sex! Then what
? undecided
Abeg help me ask OP.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Fawklicant: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2015
Abbykem:

Honestly, I'm tired of reading all these lists on NL these days. Everything has a list attached to it.

10 ways to detect a runs babe.....Tosynefvckingwhateverhisnameis

How to shi.t covertly in your bf's house.....whats her nameagain?

10 types of guys to avoid in a relationship

5 ways to make a girl like you

6 ways to get anygirl you want

Dont y'all get tired of these Goddamn lists

Sex is sex. Get it over with it already. If you don't want it, stay the fvck home with your pus men. Ah!
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by sammieee(m): 1:35am On Dec 20, 2015
delectablegyal:
Don't have sex till marriage.
Noted! A bad idea anyway. Marriage is a no going back institute, its better to know d institute before writing jamb
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by BLACKPANTHER(m): 2:12am On Dec 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

what's wrong having sex aptitude test and induction training b4 marriage grin
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by BLACKPANTHER(m): 2:20am On Dec 20, 2015
delectablegyal:

So dt when you marry you will surprise the guy with side shots and various styles...eventually e go de wonder na Dem who train you grin angry grin angry
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 20, 2015
delectablegyal:

Keep on fooling your self.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Toks2008(m): 5:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Abbykem:

Soro niyen?

Apparently when you are at the initial gragra phase all the 3 you wrote will be ensync until after he has scrwd you dry then he will strt reconsidering.

I think most of our ladies have become hopeless and cant just zip up till marriage hence the need to write this poo to justify the decision to have sec wwith a man they are not married to.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Toks2008(m): 5:23am On Dec 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Only one thing needs to be on this list: 1. You must be married grin
Wise lady
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by fajani(m): 5:52am On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=41162349][/quote]abi i lie
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by donj84: 6:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Abbykem:

Sha from my own point of view, keeping your marriage bed undeviled had its own special blessing..so if you can stay away from sex with the man or woman you want to marry, please do or alternatively once you start going for counseling, better tell them you guys have had sex and you guys will have to be put thru some extra counseling which might involve both of you not having sex again till marriage and might take longer than expected..
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by deolu2000(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2015
And who says sex the can't make you tick all the boxes above and afterwards you realise that you were just being pushed by adrenalin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Nigerian Couple's Doggy Pose Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.