Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place (46396 Views)

Lady Taking Selfie Mistakingly Captures Unclad Guy Defecating (photo) / (ladies) Tips To Make Him Love You Alone / Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Sahaboi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
3,4,5,6,7 be lyk....so so funny...End time visitation.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by murphyibiam15(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
lepasharon:

My goodness, are we not human too?
you are humans we men think are living angels grin
lepasharon:

My goodness, are we not human too?
you are humans we men think are living angels
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by MORNDEW(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
First of all, this thread is for the ladies only!! Guys are banned from seeing this thread!

We all know that ladies feel disturbed and extremely uncomfortable defecating( in other words, poopooing.. shittinq, waheva you call it) in the boyfriend's place.
You know girls are seen as clean, un-shitttting human beings, and some guys think girls don't poo(seriously!)
So you might feel somehow pooing when ur with ur bf, I do.
faeces smell so disgusting, and its just a turn off for most guys. The fact that he knows ur in the toilet taking a dump is so embarrassing! despite the fact that all human beings poop, which we all know (including guys), it would still be nice and comforting to think we are unshittable grin

so if you've not gotten to that 'we-can-shiitt-infront-of-eachother' level in ur relationship, these tips are for you, I use them, and they work for me(I hope) smiley

1 Make sure you do all ur toilet business at home bfor going to his house. if u can't do this, then keep reading

2 NEVER EAT EGG, BEANS AND PAWPAW BFOR GOING TO HIS HOUSE. don't ask me why please sad

3 If u want to poo, and you're pressed, put on the shower or sink tap to mask the sound of your pooing.

4 Always carry a good air freshener with u. so after pooing, you spray it and open the window

5 You can lie to your boyfriend that ur sweating and u want to shower. but make sure u shower afterwards to avoid suspicion smiley

6 put on a song, raise the volume to the loudest, and be singing along to mask the sound

7 Do not leave the toilet immediately!!! stay till the smell z gone.

add yours if u got any smiley
I know this might seem childish to y'all, buh waheva angry

And those planning to attack me, y'all gonna be secretly practicing itangry

no hating!

cc lalasticlala, Farano
what of we wey dey stay one room and the toilet dey anoda place how e take concern us?
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by ERONX(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
1)If u stain the edges of the W.C with your watery poo make sure you clean it with your hands
2) After flushing twice or thrice and the stubborn poo refuses to flush pick it up with your hands and hide it in your handbag grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by lepasharon(f): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
sniper77:
Babes can form. Na so one of my ex girlfriend go always say she wan shower when e be say na poo. She go quickly bath after doing her thing and finish my air freshener wey I dey manage. Every day for the thief and one day for the owner of the house. She come visit the day wey I no get air freshener and use the same style of I wan shower. Dis time around she waka immediately say she dey come back as she get to do one or two things. Na so I see her off come back make I pee. As I open toilet door Na so I fall Yakata like person wey Dem lay hands for im head to cast out demon. The moment wey I recover I escape from my flat lock door go stay overnight for my friend place. If to say I no escape the nuclear gas wey dey my toilet for kill me. I fashy the babe sharp sharp.
Why did you flashy her.. Doesn't everybody poop?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Orikinla(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
First of all, this thread is for the ladies only!! Guys are banned from seeing this thread!

We all know that ladies feel disturbed and extremely uncomfortable defecating( in other words, poopooing.. shittinq, waheva you call it) in the boyfriend's place.
You know girls are seen as clean, un-shitttting human beings, and some guys think girls don't poo(seriously!)
faeces smell so disgusting, and its just a turn off for most guys. The fact that he knows ur in the toilet taking a dump is so embarrassing! despite the fact that all human beings poop, which we all know (including guys), it would still be nice and comforting to think we are unshittable grin

so if you've not gotten to that 'we-can-shiitt-infront-of-eachother' level in ur relationship, these tips are for you, I use them, and they work for me(I hope) smiley

1 Make sure you do all ur toilet business at home bfor going to his house. if u can't do this, then keep reading

2 NEVER EAT EGG, BEANS AND PAWPAW BFOR GOING TO HIS HOUSE. don't ask me why please sad

3 If u want to poo, and you're pressed, put on the shower or sink tap to mask the sound of your pooing.

4 Always carry a good air freshener with u. so after pooing, you spray it and open the window

5 You can lie to your boyfriend that ur sweating and u want to shower. but make sure u shower afterwards to avoid suspicion smiley

6 put on a song, raise the volume to the loudest, and be singing along to mask the sound

no hating!

cc lalasticlala, Farano

OP. Thank you.
What of if your girlfriend farts while you are having sex? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by homesteady(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
lmaoooooooooooo gringrin
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by lepasharon(f): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Orikinla:

OP. Thank you.
What of if your girlfriend farts while you are having sex? grin

Has that happened to you?
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Rapunzel001: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
#smiles

U probably don dey already imagine as Sandra take balance for toilet seat in all her glory, dey gist about Buhari and Dasuki matter with im BF as d thing dey drop one by one... ***shakes head... pray for ursef...
just kidding... *winks
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

no hating!

cc lalasticlala, Farano
DASUKI must here this
So POO na offence now.
U think say na POO they make ladies marry late. .?

Chaaaaiiiiiiiii see THREAD ooooo.
Buhari kom ooooo
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by cutekhalifa(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
that's why I love my girl, if she want poo , she go kukuma enter toilet go do nature calling, I hate those gals forming as if dem no dey poo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Will you keep masking your dumping act when y'all finally get married?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by sniper77(m): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
lepasharon:

Why did you flashy her.. Doesn't everybody poop?
undecided

Everybody poos but her own poo smell fit send somebody to the great beyond. For a babe that ran away from the smell of her poo and expected her boyfriend to absorb the smell. I resemble nuclear scientist.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by jasysandra(f): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
murphyibiam15:

like seriously in his presence?
end time gal with end time boyfriend doing an endtime poo poo
He does same too...I think a guy that loves you wouldn't care how bad your poo smells grin

But if the smell too much he be like"Na wetin you chop?Haba!!"

SHIT happens wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Baboo13(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Its called- "Doing the Number 2 at the white house" grin

If the guy has a neat lavatory, what's there in using the toilet?

Its a normal body activity, why should you feel somehow to tell your partner- 'I'm pressed'?

In fact I'll happily arrange water for her to clean up, it'll make her more comfortable

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by lepasharon(f): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
sniper77:

Everybody poos but her own poo smell fit send somebody to the great beyond. For a babe that ran away from the smell of her poo and expected her boyfriend to absorb the smell. I resemble nuclear scientist.

Everybody's poop smells
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Being a MAN is the GREATEST miracle
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lol. Very funny...Some ppl might find it useful, though.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
I see nothing wrong with it. Some weekends my ex come visiting and she stays for the weekend. She does all these nature call things and i'm cool with that. Every living thing that eat must surely poop.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by lepasharon(f): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Being a MAN is the GREATEST miracle

Why?
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Adaeze003(f): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rapunzel001:

U probably don dey already imagine as Sandra take balance for toilet seat in all her glory, dey gist about Buhari and Dasuki matter with im BF as d thing dey drop one by one... ***shakes head... pray for ursef...
just kidding... *winks
its not like that. I like your free spirit.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Spanner4(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

We ladies are complicated grin

this is nt jx a friend, this is our boyfriend.
girls myt come here bashing me, buh some of them do worse. so dnt look at me lyk dat

Like serious, u ladies are so complicated like I searched in google how to please a woman, what I got from google is that we are still even searching...
But wat many ladies do in dis aspect is packaging, they just package themselves in d guys house
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by OgBetty(f): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'm 2 free wit ma guy 2 pretend when I'm pressed. I can even fart in his presence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by IceDude(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Onstelly dont listen to this endtime OP o, I dont like fake girls. You can poo poo in my house whenever u visit me........ Just make sure u wash up very well afta dropping them sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by murphyibiam15(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:
He does same too...I think a guy that loves you wouldn't care how bad your poo smells grin

SHIT happens wink
hehehehehe....since una dey enjoy una poo who am i to put asunder cheesy
jasysandra:

SHIT happens wink
hehehehehe....since una dey enjoy una poo who am i to put asunder

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
lepasharon:

Why?
Just try and become a MAN and have a feel of it.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by ify2016: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
That's true.
But unfortunate, I am not one of the victims.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by onstelly(f): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
IceDude:
Onstelly dont listen to this endtime OP o, I dont like fake girls. You can poo poo in my house whenever u visit me........ Just make sure u wash up very well afta dropping them sha grin
Hehehe thanks
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Applaner: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
DAT is y u shld b matured first b/4 entering into relationship.

if u can't tell him u want to poo(according to u), den u are definitely hiding many things from him.

pls make haste and grow up tym is running fast.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by sniper77(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
lepasharon:

Everybody's poop smells

And smell get levels. Region of lower concentration to a higher concentration
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
It depends on how old you guys are.

Why can't I go to my bf's toilet to poo as I like?

Are we still forming for each other?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.