Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help (46253 Views)

Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by 2sexy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2010
I dont know how to tell a girl i like That i want to date her. Do you just walk up and say it. Its really giving me sleepless night. Please help.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by Sweetdoct247(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2010
You got to get to know her somehow, that's if you really want her. You dont just walk up to somebody that does not know you from Adam and ask her out in 99% of cases all you'll get is a blatant "No" infact in my own opinion she'd be nice to give you a slap and of course she would have a good laugh with her friends at your expense. You must find a way to know her I mean you've to work out something, does she live in your neighborhood?, attends your church?, in the same department with you? Reads in the same reading room with you? works in the same place with you? Do you know someone that knows her? there must be a common ground somewhere and you've got to utilitze it. However pls dont be a stalker! Once you can get her on talking terms with you then you can move from there and of course you have to be confident.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by 190: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2010
simple
Just tell her
I wanna date you
I want u 2 be the murder of my unborn kids

thats shud do for now
if u nid more lemme 190 know OK
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by xynerise: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2010
Do we need to tell how to make tea too?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by 2sexy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2010
Thanks sweet doc 247
190,cant you b polite 4once? I know you well but dont make post often. I only read post made by other people and one thing i realised about you is that you rarely say anything reasonable or make you look matured. It is either you insulting sum1 or just making silly statements. I remember u saying u fell in luv with a lady in yakee just because of her accent, You this amensia DUMMY and probably a cross-bred agric chicken being over-fed with milk at age 60. Idiot, I just HATE YOU!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by xynerise: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2010
Who is he talkin to?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by Odunnu: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2010
2sexy:

Thanks sweet doc 247
190,cant you b polite 4once? I know you well but dont make post often. I only read post made by other people and one thing i realised about you is that you rarely say anything reasonable or make you look matured. It is either you insulting sum1 or just making silly statements. I remember u saying u fell in luv with a lady in yakee just because of her accent, You this amensia DUMMY and probably a cross-bred agric chicken being over-fed with milk at age 60. , I just HATE YOU!
Oboi eh!E don tey wey u begin wait for ths man o!
Kai,but you harsh o!
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by Pweety4me(f): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2010
Just say:

"Hey Baby, it's 2sexy u wanna roll wif me?"
wink grin tongue
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by xynerise: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2010
Was that how I won ur hrt?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by shilling(f): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2010
Sweetdoct247:

You got to get to know her somehow, that's if you really want her. You dont just walk up to somebody that does not know you from Adam and ask her out in 99% of cases all you'll get is a blatant "No" infact in my own opinion she'd be nice to give you a slap and of course she would have a good laugh with her friends at your expense. You must find a way to know her I mean you've to work out something, does she live in your neighborhood?, attends your church?, in the same department with you? Reads in the same reading room with you? works in the same place with you? Do you know someone that knows her? there must be a common ground somewhere and you've got to utilitze it. However pls dont be a stalker! Once you can get her on talking terms with you then you can move from there and of course you have to be confident.

Spot on!!
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by tayoast(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2010
Pweety4me:

Just say:

"Hey Baby, it's 2sexy u wanna roll wif me?"
wink grin tongue

kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by pope222: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2010
well you just have to get a way to know her . you don't just walk up to a girl and start yanning nonsence especiall someone whom you have not met before

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by 2sexy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2010
Thanks to those who have contributed positively.I will really appreciate additional tips.
190,learn to add value to people's life.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by dobodobo(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2010
Hey,190 is right? what if you met her on a strange place. You better be sharp and stop being mugun. I always go straight to girls and I don't care about what they say,afterall if them hear fast food, their ear go wide
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by puskin: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2010
So . . . in this era. . . .some guyz still dey seek advice on how to chyke a babe!!!!!

Na wa oh!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by violent(m): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2010
:p

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by violent(m): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2010
About 163 million results to choose from! tongue

you can thank me later

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by Acidosis(m): 12:10am On Jun 14, 2010
Walk up to her pastor, tell it to him, your feelings & how much you need her.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by IkeLike: 1:27am On Jun 14, 2010
2sexy:

I dont know how to tell a girl i like That i want to date her. Do you just walk up and say it. Its really giving me sleepless night. Please help.

Just dont tell her. Let her come to you.

In the meantime-- find some other girl to mess around with until said girl you got your eyes on sees your love-vendor game and respects it.

If she doesnt-- move on with the feeling that it was never meant to be.

Number one rule for guys when trying to attract girls-- NEVER FORCE it.
If it doesnt happen, it doesnt happen. Move on. there are millions of other fish in the sea, who look 10x better than that girl and will appreciate you 10x better than that girl.

When guys put too much stress and importance on attracting that one girl that they THINK is the girl of their dreams-- that's when they slowly start pacing down the avenue of becoming potential "stalkers", "weirdos", "losers", or "creeps".

You'll end up turning the girl off even more than she was unintersted in you before.

Pay attention to the girls who like YOU for YOU, in which you DONT have to lose sleep over at night trying to plot some insane scheme of how to approach them.

best believe they arent losing any sleep over YOU.

the only woman you should ever have to lose your mind over is either your mother or you WIFE, if you are married.

Other than that-- get your education up, stay fit, stack your money up to the ceiling, and mess around with as many chicks as you can. Oh, yah, and be safe grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by femmy2010(m): 4:07am On Jun 14, 2010
Am not good with rhetorics.Lets get to build a relationship.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by Pweety4me(f): 4:11am On Jun 14, 2010
xynerise:

Was that how I won your hrt?
Heart ko heart ni. . . tongue

tayo_ast:

kiss kiss
Kini?wetin?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by interestin: 6:53am On Jun 14, 2010
Does the idea of being attracted to yourself
feel uncomfortable to you?

Do you think it’s gay to look at yourself in the
mirror and say, “Oh yeah! You’re looking good!”?

Do you feel its better to be critical about how you
look because it will push you to change and look better,
rather than be happy with how you look at this very moment?

There are some guys in this world
(usually those who make up the elite 10%), who say,
“I am happy with how I look. I look good.
Girls will like the way I look.”

And then there are guys (usually the ones who make up the unlucky 90%)
who are unhappy with how they look, how their life is going, and think
they need to do something to change themselves before they
can experience true success.

These guys say things to themselves like:
“I’m out of her league.”
“I could never get a girl like that.”
“I’d cut off my right arm to get a chance to bang her.”
“I’m too old, she’ll never go for me.”
“Girls don’t like short guys.”
“I’m bald. Women only go for men who have hair.”
“If I don’t look like Brad Pitt, no girl will be attracted to me.”
“My hair/clothes/shoes/whatever has to look a certain way before a girl will find me attractive.”
“I need to drive an expensive car to be noticed by women.”
“Every girl I meet is a naughty woman.”
“I’m cursed. Women just don’t find me attractive.”
“What would my friends say?”
“I’m not good-looking enough.”
“It’ll just happen…”
“It’s too late for me.”
“It’s not worth it.”
“I’m not worth it.”
Realize this: All Words Are Mirrors.

Personal truths are spoken at moments of peak emotion.
All words are mirrors because they reflect back some
insight as to what people think about themselves, even
though they may be speaking about someone else.

For those of you who are ready to start attracting more
women than you know what to do with, I want you to
start being very aware of your words.

Adewole Akinloye
Natural ManHood Gym Coach
Http://www.NatralPenisGym.com
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by 190: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2010
2sexy:

Thanks to those who have contributed positively.I will really appreciate additional tips.
190,learn to add value to people's life.

Laffin and kickin on the ground
Lol, grin grin
i see that u have been trailing me~
grin grin
You just hate me!!
LOL, com'on man i dont hate you~
@lest u dnt know how 2 ask a gurl out
I simply droped a comment that wud have helped u but u simply kant read between the lines
I wont be dragged in2 a war of words with u, cos i like u already,
ure 2sexy and u dnt know how 2 ask a babe 2 date u,
ive gat eyes on u now!!,
takia man!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by tayoast(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2010
Pweety4me:

Kini?wetin?

its just a kiss now. kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by biggy4joe(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2010
Just walk up to her and tell her, "I LOVE U TALK UR OWN".
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by sammy6158: 12:03am On Dec 12, 2013
There is one gal dat I love so much, Idont know how to make love 2 her
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by Mathematical(f): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2015

You need to create an environment of trust. Be faithful before you ever ask her out and never let her catch you flirting with or spending a ton of time with other girls. Tell her secrets and when she tells you hers, keep them. Never judge her or laugh at her for the things she tells you. She should feel like she can tell you anything.Tell her how you feel but never put a bunch of pressure on her. Don't break out the L word before you've even started dating, don't tell her that there's no one else for you for the rest of time, etc. Just say something like: "You are an amazing lady. You're smart and you're funny and you're kind. You don't have to feel the same way as I do, but I just wanted to tell you that I really do like you a lot.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by thonirichiee: 9:49pm On May 13, 2016
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by Bluette(f): 10:54pm On May 13, 2016
190:
simple
Just tell her
I wanna date you

thats shud do for now

U r a wicked somebody. U r not nice at allllll. grin
190:
simple
Just tell her
I wanna date you

thats shud do for now
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by mikidon(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Just try to be a friend of hers and dont just remain friends for too long before u get friend zoned. During the friendship try to observe if she likes u at all if not dont proceed to the next level
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help by firstking01(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
2sexy:
Thanks sweet doc 247
190,cant you b polite 4once? I know you well but dont make post often. I only read post made by other people and one thing i realised about you is that you rarely say anything reasonable or make you look matured. It is either you insulting sum1 or just making silly statements. I remember u saying u fell in luv with a lady in yakee just because of her accent, You this amensia DUMMY and probably a cross-bred agric chicken being over-fed with milk at age 60. Idiot, I just HATE YOU!
Most times you don't do the talking...kinetically, your body mechanisms and your actions do the talking, if the feelings were mutual then she should be able to catch the message, and you take it up from there...take her to a nice eatery, ensure you melt and make her heart fertile for the seed you'd drop so she wouldn't say NO...Ok, ponder over this.

(1) (Reply)

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.