Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) (70416 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Ogadtop(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Aceed:
I'm wondering, what if the accident was to prevent them from getting married to each other? undecided
and how will you determine that. on the other hand if it was devil that wanted to prevent their blessing through the wedding?
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by HeavenShield: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Is this possible IN the country called NIGERIA? NO I dare say.
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by omoolope2019(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Spikkylee:
End time weeding service
pls try and give a mature contribution
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
They don't want to spend much money.
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by asatemple(f): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
That Devil is an slowpoke. Congratulations to you
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by saintfizzo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Aceed:
I'm wondering, what if the accident was to prevent them from getting married to each other? undecided
correct thinking sir... nollywood don full people head... what's wrong with 2months postponement and correct enjoyment of ur wedding with thanksgiving
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
This kain love...no be small thing oo!!
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Kanbee: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
So Touching.....

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Mekky05:
To think a woman made this comment,reeks of "thoughtlessness". Its you women that pile up pressure on the man for wedding,then you've forgotten its for better for worse? They said the accident will not hinder their love for one another,so the wedding must take place. Nigerian women and their misplaced priorities!
Oga calm down please
I'm not pressuring anyone for anything so...

The wedding should still take place, just later on; IMO.
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 22, 2015
I dey...who dey find me?
0ldirtybastard:

Peppy, wey you?!
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by segebase(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Like ur papa
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by spartacuz: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Arizonaguy:
sorry to correct you but the correct expression is "for better or worse"
Thanks bro, i appreciate .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.