Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN (25603 Views)

Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by jamex93(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
I belive jona dey one corner dey pray
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kk
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by emekatimsu(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
LETS START WITH PROBING HALLIBURTON CASE....
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by fajani(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
You are PDP in disguise
Demmocrats:

Even though am APC, i have to say the truth the war against corruption is selective. We are know that Jonathan did his looting but when compared to the previous heads of state its like change. If my Sai Buhari wants to fight corruption truly and recover billions of dollars let him start from those below;

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Even former vice presidents and governors that are dancing under the umbrella of APC.

4 Likes

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by ApenaEde: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
drss:
...and the propaganda media trial continue. another distraction for d gullible ones to take away attention from:
Quote me any where.
Even if dem show GEJ on video robbing CBN and World bank, he still remain my Hero!!!!!!!!!!!
GEJ d founder of Terrorism in Nigeria.
D hero of d cluelesses.

1 Like

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by archdaura(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=41166758][/quote] hahaha
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Penhand(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Even though am APC, i have to say the truth the war against corruption is selective. We are know that Jonathan did his looting but when compared to the previous heads of state its like change. If my Sai Buhari wants to fight corruption truly and recover billions of dollars let him start from those below;

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Even former vice presidents and governors that are dancing under the umbrella of APC.
Mr. Commentator na u tok dat one o! Abeg allow baba to focus jare.

1 Like

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Sibrah: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
He he he. They want a probe from 1984. They (PDP)were there for 16 years and saw nothing worthy of probe in Buhari so why the sudden request? PDP should just allow this man recover some quick money with which he can run this country. With oil selling for $37 how does PDP expect Buhari to acheive what they couldn't with $108/barrel?
The fact that PDP preferred to sponsor a vile N2.1B documentary attacking the character of Buhari is pointer to his clean record any probe dating back to 1984 is an attempt to waste and time derail the anti-corruption drive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by tuscani: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Everest880:
Anybody who Read This Nonsense to The end?
too useless read to read the end.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by tammie24: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
ijustdey:

no matter who he consult or the prayer warriors he gather

he has to face the courts and be jail because the revelation on how corrupt his government was is just too overwhelming.

for IBB to have called his government a saint when compared to that if GEJ
exactly
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Ijaya123: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Very warped logic. PMB doesn't have all the time in tge workd to investigate all past leaders. He is only responsible for the regime that handed over to him. Let him be selective and let whoever comes aftet him elect to probe ONLY Buhari's regime too.

Enough of the overused argument of "probe all or probe none".

You just spoke my mind.

3 Likes

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Headache? No! This is just a chill. The headache, toothache, heartache and the cancerous are on course in his direction unless he repents, apologises and begins to atone for the misgovernment he brought our way in Nigeria instead of putting on the false toga of a statesman!
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by light004: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Everest880:
Anybody who Read This Nonsense to The end?

I just couldn't myself.

The write up is full of crap, this is one of the paid journalist who writes for the highest bidder.

Anywhere the belly face! No iota of serious thinking or investigation but assumption and hearsay.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by free2blast(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
drss:
Quote me any where.
Even if dem show GEJ on video robbing CBN and World bank, he still remain my Hero!!!!!!!!!!!
No hope for people like you in this world.

4 Likes

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by saintkel(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Khd95:
Mr clueless musto enter prison(kirikiri preciselygrin) even if its just 24hrsgringrin

GEJ will NEVER see prison gate talk more of cell itself
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Moahmed: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Blame Jonathan for not probing OBJ. Buhari has no biz probing OBJ. Gonathan had the opportunity but he messed it up.

2 Likes

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by chidexama: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by godoluwa(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
FUEL SCARCITY IS NOW OVER A MONTH!!!
NAIRA TO DOLLAR NOW ALMOST =N= 300 TO $1!!!
ELECTRICITY SUPPLY NOW WORST THAN EVER!!!
ALL THIS PROBE HERE & THERE IS TO DIVERT PEOPLE ATTENTION FROM THE REALITY!!!
WHEN WILL APC GET TO WORK & STOP ALL THE BLAME GAME?
APC ZOMBIES ARE ANIMALS!!!
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by bluecircle470: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

I think u dnt av smtin reasonable to say. Y did jona refuse to probe d past government b4 him? So pls let it be as it is going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by bizgai(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
richybanky:

@emboldened dis prophesy must not come to pass ooo tongue
Priophet Marcus want d hero of democracy corruption to spend 7 good years in jail shocked grin
I pray it come to pass on so it'll serve as lesson to others
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Rawani: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jonathan cannot escape prosecution.

He is destined for the ICC for human rights violations. The writing is on the wall.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
the only justice appropriate for goodluck Jonathan and his forty thieves is death sentence after the state has recovered it's stolen wealth.

they don't deserve to live among human beings anymore.

they should be tied to a drum and shot. that's how Nigeria used to execute armed robbers in those days.

Either Nigerians are still in a lethargic shock or they can't really comprehend the amount said to be stolen, otherwise our highways should be littered with burning tires from nationwide protests and riots.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by vanosky: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015

5 Likes

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by brownsugarxxx: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
I totally disagree with those telling Buhari to probe OBJ, IBB, etc. It is the job of each successive government to check the activities of their past and if Jonathan has failed to probe those immediately before him, his fault , his weakness not Buhari's job to so. He handed over to Buhari so therefore BUHARI must scrutinise his immediate predecessor not goin ad infinitum. May the devil puNishimura any persons or individual who criticizes this man for doing the right thing. We want change and we must sacrifice for the change.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by chidexama: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
There is no difference between APC and PDP. Is still the same set of people who decamped from PDP that filled APC, is a shame that Nigeria is no mans land if not, people like OBJ should not be walking freely today and advising pmb on whom to jail and whom not to jail. All we have to do is to pray for Nigeria because is only Godvcan kill all this bad old politicians who want to kill everyone with hardship.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by grandgod402(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Allah pdp is forever gone in dis land..it just 2 muchAllah pdp is forever gone in dis land..it just 2 muchAllah pdp is forever gone in dis land..it just 2 much

1 Like

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by greggng: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
The probe will amount to nothing if buhari dies until then the soul that sinneth it shall die
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by dragunov: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Bros! Let him start from the immediate past. Nothing wrong in probing the others but let him make an example of someone to future presidents.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by LionInZion: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
bright007:
The SUN....APC's mass media for lies, propaganda and falsehood.

Its apparent Dulllard Buhari has failed even before he was sworn in. Buhari's case is like that of a drowning man who will clasps at any straw. With failure staring him in the face due to his lack of plans and vision, all he does these days is lament at alleged corrupt practices that took place before his return to power.
All of a sudden Sun has become APC's propaganda media? Lets learn to either proof any information wrong or keep mute. Bring your own truth and superior argument to proof against that of The Sun's, then you will be taken serious.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by dragunov: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
vanosky:

so why didnt GEJ probe his predecessor OBJ? lets understand something here, when a new government comes to power it is given a handover note by the outgoing government, not of the entire past governments. The new government has the primary responsibility to question whatever inconsistencies it discovers in that note. That is what this government is doing. If this trend continues, we are sure to have a corruption free country soon. DON'T BLAME PMB FOR A JOB GEJ FAILED TO DO.
GBAM!!!!!!
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by LionInZion: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
bright007:
The SUN....APC's mass media for lies, propaganda and falsehood.

Its apparent Dulllard Buhari has failed even before he was sworn in. Buhari's case is like that of a drowning man who will clasps at any straw. With failure staring him in the face due to his lack of plans and vision, all he does these days is lament at alleged corrupt practices that took place before his return to power.
All of a sudden Sun has become APC's propaganda media? Lets learn to either prove any information wrong or keep mute. Bring your own truth and superior argument to prove against that of The Sun's, then you will be taken serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayade, Lai Mohammed Commission First Decoder Manufacturing Plant In West Africa / Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Calling Buhari A Masquerade - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.