Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN (25606 Views)

Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Dewze(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ejehjoe:

....PMB doesn't have all the time in the world to investigate all past leaders. He is only responsible for the regime that handed over to him. Let him be selective and let whoever comes aftet him elect to probe ONLY Buhari's regime too...

And which law Nigerian law book or logic did you get the bolded.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by kennadio(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
So unsure of many allegations in the article,but ONE thing I'm sure is that he never be imprisoned...hate it or love it. cheesy cheesy
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by kennadio(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
So unsure of many allegations in the article,but ONE thing I'm sure is that he would never be imprisoned...hate it or love it. cheesy cheesy
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by richybanky(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
bizgai:
I pray it come to pass on so it'll serve as lesson to others
Lols, I think immunity will cover d president, d worst dat can happen to him is to loose some of his property to FG
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Khez: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
If mr president is serious about fighting corruption, he needs to start from 1999 o

That's my own, Obj can't be walking and forming saint when we all know how he ruled!

God have mercy
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by billyG(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
drss:
...and the propaganda media trial continue. another distraction for d gullible ones to take away attention from:
-fuel scarcity.
-no light.
-small gen for small businesses banned.
-falling naira.
-ongoing massacre and genocide in d north.
-media blackout of ongoing boko haram sacking of villages.
But wetin concern me with d zoo No single person will be convicted by buari dullaard so call anti kwarrupshun fight. Dasuki n others will be discharged and aquitted of all media kworrupshun charges. Quote me any where.
Even if dem show GEJ on video robbing CBN and World bank, he still remain my Hero!!!!!!!!!!!
Yur father shld b yur Heroes,Y cnt he?
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by tankoy: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmm
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by TopHand: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
drss:
...and the propaganda media trial continue. another distraction for d gullible ones to take away attention from:
-fuel scarcity.
-no light.
-small gen for small businesses banned.
-falling naira.
-ongoing massacre and genocide in d north.
-media blackout of ongoing boko haram sacking of villages.
But wetin concern me with d zoo No single person will be convicted by buari dullaard so call anti kwarrupshun fight. Dasuki n others will be discharged and aquitted of all media kworrupshun charges. Quote me any where.
Even if dem show GEJ on video robbing CBN and World bank, he still remain my Hero!!!!!!!!!!!
why then complain abt no light, fuel scarcity falling Naria if this is yur attitude to corruption get down on yur knees and begin praying hard to the Almighty God becos GEJ and his family hav already taken yur own share
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by ManagerUgo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Even though am APC, i have to say the truth the war against corruption is selective. We all know that Jonathan did his looting but when compared to the previous heads of state its like change. If my Sai Buhari wants to fight corruption truly and recover billions of dollars let him start from those below;

1. Obasanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Even former vice presidents and governors that are dancing under the umbrella of APC.

Remain blessed. You just said the gospel truth, which often is bitter.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by banio: 3:13am On Dec 21, 2015
You guys should let Jonathan be. Do U expect him to start counting AK-47 guns that were bought, bullets, rockets, and other arsenals. Dasuki bought some weapons and GEJ trusted him to do his job.
Pls allow my mentor to ensure his monthly #300,000 in peace
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Draye: 4:35am On Dec 21, 2015
I disagree with you sir, all the past head of states or president doesn't even have a budget near what GEJ and Co stole ok, if you are 40yrs and above then you will agree with me that even gulf money IBB stole is nothing compared to what they stole through dasukigate not to talk of NNPC, NIMASA etc that still have their investigations pending ooo....GEJ stole this country blind
Demmocrats:

Even though am APC, i have to say the truth the war against corruption is selective. We all know that Jonathan did his looting but when compared to the previous heads of state its like change. If my Sai Buhari wants to fight corruption truly and recover billions of dollars let him start from those below;

1. Obasanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Even former vice presidents and governors that are dancing under the umbrella of APC.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by proprince(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2015
All lies against Gej
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by vizion: 7:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

1. Obasanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

It is wrong for ppl to ask PMB government to probe beyond GEJ government. If you knew that goverments before GEJ where corrupt, you should have told GEJ to probe them. don

Likewise whenever a new president comes to take over from PMB, I would not call on him to probe all the government from 1914. I would expect him to probe his immediate Predecessor (PMB).

BTW,

when Sanusi tenure as CBN's governor was probed, nobody asked why other CBN's governors from the time of Paul Ogwuma where not added to the probe.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Walexsammy(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Everest880:
Anybody who Read This Nonsense to The end?
U call theses nonsense? smh4 our youths...
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by henryuzor(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

1. Obasanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

mumu....why did Jonathan not probe them?
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by nairamaniac: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

1. Obasanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

no be only ibb and abdusalam.

Buhari shd also probe mungo park and lord Lugard.

rubbish!!!

Jonathan shd HV taken care of all be4 him.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Coldfeets: 6:37am On Dec 27, 2015
Sibrah:
He he he. They want a probe from 1984. They (PDP)were there for 16 years and saw nothing worthy of probe in Buhari so why the sudden request? PDP should just allow this man recover some quick money with which he can run this country. With oil selling for $37 how does PDP expect Buhari to acheive what they couldn't with $108/barrel?
The fact that PDP preferred to sponsor a vile N2.1B documentary attacking the character of Buhari is pointer to his clean record any probe dating back to 1984 is an attempt to waste and time derail the anti-corruption drive.

Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle / Joy Nunieh: I Resisted Akpabio’s Oath Of Secrecy To Commit Fraud At NDDC / Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.