Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN (25602 Views)

Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by TruthHurts1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
bright007:
The SUN....APC's mass media for lies, propaganda and falsehood.

Its apparent Dulllard Buhari has failed even before he was sworn in. Buhari's case is like that of a drowning man who will clasps at any straw. With failure staring him in the face due to his lack of plans and vision, all he does these days is lament at alleged corrupt practices that took place before his return to power.
Change your name from "bright" to "dim" or better yet, "dense" because you are a fool of the highest order. I hope you will continue kissing "fortunato's" smelly ass when he's doing hard time in kirikiri. Anu Ofia, Onye Nzuzu
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by irondome: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
DaBullIT:
Summary

GEJ and PDP bled this country to death

Probe and Imprison Jonathan instead of taking them down one by one

That would never happen. He is too important to be jailed, except if you want to throw the rather precariously peaceful SS into turmoil; which would be a stupid thing to do as the region is currently the cash cow of the nation.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by menxer: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
ritababe:

he cannot be tried because he and buhari make a deal.

Are you privy to the content of the deal?

The deal was simple: PMB and GEJ would accept the outcome of the election without contesting in court, irrespective of the winner.

The deal they signed prior to election has nothing to do with what is on ground now.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by dragunov: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
godoluwa:
FUEL SCARCITY IS NOW OVER A MONTH!!!

NAIRA TO DOLLAR NOW ALMOST =N= 300 TO $1!!!

ELECTRICITY SUPPLY NOW WORST THAN EVER!!!

ALL THIS PROBE HERE & THERE IS TO DIVERT PEOPLE ATTENTION FROM THE REALITY!!!

WHEN WILL APC GET TO WORK & STOP ALL THE BLAME GAME?

APC ZOMBIES ARE ANIMALS!!!
Well sorry to break this to you dude but the man had started working teh teh. And recovery of looted public fund is part of the job!
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by dragunov: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
drss:
...and the propaganda media trial continue. another distraction for d gullible ones to take away attention from:
-fuel scarcity.
-no light.
-small gen for small businesses banned.
-falling naira.
-ongoing massacre and genocide in d north.
-media blackout of ongoing boko haram sacking of villages.
But wetin concern me with d zoo No single person will be convicted by buari dullaard so call anti kwarrupshun fight. Dasuki n others will be discharged and aquitted of all media kworrupshun charges. Quote me any where.
Even if dem show GEJ on video robbing CBN and World bank, he still remain my Hero!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah whatever.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by dragunov: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
bright007:
The SUN....APC's mass media for lies, propaganda and falsehood.

Its apparent Dulllard Buhari has failed even before he was sworn in. Buhari's case is like that of a drowning man who will clasps at any straw. With failure staring him in the face due to his lack of plans and vision, all he does these days is lament at alleged corrupt practices that took place before his return to power.
Guess you're not that bright kiddo.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by dragunov: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
emekatimsu:
LETS START WITH PROBING HALLIBURTON CASE....
Uhn uhn! Jona shoulda done that. Not Baba.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by DaBullIT(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
So , a corrupt man, a thief , a burglar corruption itself should be allowed to strive, go unpunished ??

So many stories of presidents all around the world sent to jail after their tenure,

Problem with you people is you believe you are too untouchable which is not so , North is already not loving anything about you people, all it takes is to deploy soldiers to your area in SS , SE and everyone will become as silent as the grave

Nobody is above constitution and punishment, not even GEJ

In case you do not know what you are suggesting is Black mail and even that is a crime in itself

irondome:

That would never happen. He is too important to be jailed, except if you want to throw the rather precariously peaceful SS into turmoil; which would be a stupid thing to do as the region is currently the cash cow of the nation.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by edupedia: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Even though am APC, i have to say the truth the war against corruption is selective. We are know that Jonathan did his looting but when compared to the previous heads of state its like change. If my Sai Buhari wants to fight corruption truly and recover billions of dollars let him start from those below;

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Even former vice presidents and governors that are dancing under the umbrella of APC.
...your saying that u are APC makes your submission smell like fish...and if you are being true u should know investigations can only start from the last admin. ..otherwise u might as well include Lord Lugard....

3 Likes

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Dakad: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
I agree with you but GEJ would have probe the past administration. It's ideal you start from whoever hands over to you first before digging dip. We should ALL support what will reduce corruption in this nation. Even if the fight is selective as we all claim, one day APC will also be in opposition and same will happen to them. If Nigeria politicians are aware of this they will tred with caution while in,power.
Demmocrats:

Even though am APC, i have to say the truth the war against corruption is selective. We are know that Jonathan did his looting but when compared to the previous heads of state its like change. If my Sai Buhari wants to fight corruption truly and recover billions of dollars let him start from those below;

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Even former vice presidents and governors that are dancing under the umbrella of APC.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Arabs999: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Everest880:
Anybody who Read This Nonsense to The end?

...OP, U are right....
..The useless writer wrote nuuuunnnsense..
..The probe should start from Obasanjo; Buuhari himself; IBB; Abacha; Abdulsalami; Yaradua...
....Without that, Buhari should be given 1444 strokes of koboko by Book Haram Commanders..After that, he should do frog jump from Maiduguri to Sokoto...

....Puuhari administration is one chance government....
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by ayindejimmy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

If my Sai Buhari wants to fight corruption truly and recover billions of dollars let him start from those below;

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

u 4got to add
Lord Lugard
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by NiRfreak(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
godoluwa:
FUEL SCARCITY IS NOW OVER A MONTH!!!

NAIRA TO DOLLAR NOW ALMOST =N= 300 TO $1!!!

ELECTRICITY SUPPLY NOW WORST THAN EVER!!!

ALL THIS PROBE HERE & THERE IS TO DIVERT PEOPLE ATTENTION FROM THE REALITY!!!

WHEN WILL APC GET TO WORK & STOP ALL THE BLAME GAME?

APC ZOMBIES ARE ANIMALS!!!
your foolery is at its peak! We are not in this bitter economic woe because PMB came to power but because your useless hero (jonathan) left this country to decay beyond repair....sentimental idiots....
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by abduljabbar4(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Even though am APC, i have to say the
ayindejimmy post=41181246:

u 4got to add
Lord Lugard
truth the war against corruption is selective. We are know that Jonathan did his looting but when compared to the previous heads of state its like change. If my Sai Buhari wants to fight corruption truly and recover billions of dollars let him start from those below;

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Simple reasoning has become a problem. Is the govt here to investigate all past leaders? Every new govt should have probed the previous one.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Prinzemel(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/dasukigate-jonathan-s-headache/

@ OP this doesn't make sense @ all why jonathan all the time?, u gat. To be fair in ur judgement. All politicians aint reliable it is all bout pocket enlargement that's why we aint got any campaingn after elections. Tell that to the mis informed all we need is more productivity graduates are roaming about wif no job opportunities.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
saintkel:
GEJ will NEVER see prison gate talk more of cell itself
lo your beloved JEG may see sleep and even ech his name at 1 corner of those forbiden house something like 'GEJ was here 2016 to 2023
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rawani:
Jonathan cannot escape prosecution.

He is destined for the ICC for human rights violations. The writing is on the wall.
like the 13th commandment 'thou shall (Gej) be locked up

1 Like

Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by mbhs139(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

You gat no point there, though, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

The question is, why didn't the subsequent governments to the ones you mentioned opened probe panel against their predecessor?

You see, it's not enough to hold us down with past past government. Let's deal with the immediate past, and the reason, I believe is to recover the loot. Not to shame anyone. But if they are shamed in the process, Goodluck to them.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by ElCapone(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Plz who handed over power to him. Its the duty of successors of a government to probe the immediate ones, or did any one stop jonah from probing obj?
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by ElCapone(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
drss:
...and the propaganda media trial continue. another distraction for d gullible ones to take away attention from:
-fuel scarcity.
-no light.
-small gen for small businesses banned.
-falling naira.
-ongoing massacre and genocide in d north.
-media blackout of ongoing boko haram sacking of villages.
But wetin concern me with d zoo No single person will be convicted by buari dullaard so call anti kwarrupshun fight. Dasuki n others will be discharged and aquitted of all media kworrupshun charges. Quote me any where.
Even if dem show GEJ on video robbing CBN and World bank, he still remain my Hero!!!!!!!!!!!
Ekpa oooooooooh!!!
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by ElCapone(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Haters and wailers taking cover. They coming under heavy fire!!!!
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Pooh
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Demmocrats(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
mbhs139:

You gat no point there, though, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

The question is, why didn't the subsequent governments to the ones you mentioned opened probe panel against their predecessor?

You see, it's not enough to hold us down with past past government. Let's deal with the immediate past, and the reason, I believe is to recover the loot. Not to shame anyone. But if they are shamed in the process, Goodluck to them.

Oh Saraki, Amaechi are not part of previous Government.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by mbhs139(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Arabs999:

...OP, U are right....
..The useless writer wrote nuuuunnnsense..
..The probe should start from Obasanjo; Buuhari himself; IBB; Abacha; Abdulsalami; Yaradua...
....Without that, Buhari should be given 1444 strokes of koboko by Book Haram Commanders..After that, he should do frog jump from Maiduguri to Sokoto...

....Puuhari administration is one chance government....

...to think that your parents toiled night and day to give you education makes my heart bleed for those poor man and woman.

You see, it's your opinion, no thought, but at least there's a way you can put it across for people to say "well, ..."

Didn't you watch 'speak-out' on NTA Way back in those days or 'Kidi-Vision 101'? Didn't you see how those young people, secondary school students, don't you see how they argue their points, well articulated ? These are the type of things you should emulate, not talking like a garage tout on a social forum like this. It doesn't speak well of you, neither will it do you any good.

I know you will come here to raise curses on me later, but at least I've told you mine. If you like, listen, and if you like don't- the ball is in your court.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by mbhs139(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Oh Saraki, Amaechi are not part of previous Government.

And who's talking about Saraki and Amechi here? If there's any ground to probe them, their state government should go ahead and probe them of course. There's is sacred cow, and there shouldn't be any.

The poster's reference to past government, by my understanding, does not include these two, and that's was what prompted my response. But if anybody thinks they have case to answer they should be probed. Simple.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Eziachi: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

What about him is no defence. Jonathan has his chance to probe those on your list but decided not to and was busy kissing their backsides and calingl some of them his mentor and father.
If Buhari decided to probe only Jonathan's government as with his election promise, that is what he is doing. Let the one coming after Buhari probe him, or if the person likes, let him dug up Tafawa Balewa and probe him. Am sick of hearing this, what about him excuses.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by gentle007(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Let us see where the saga ends. That is what matters.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by masqot(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
menix:
Nwanne, Jonathan shiit plenty shiit ooo..

Me wey be him boy dey shame now..
I salute your courage. The moment we don't mince words by condemning these selfish leaders, they would know the battle is lost. I wonder what some people gain by defending these greedy and selfish leaders (whereas, they've not benefited from their daylight looting). For the likes of Olisa Metuh, Fani Kayode and Orubebe, it is understandable.
On the other hand, I'm of the opinion that this govt should give more attention to developmental policies and capital projects that will have impact on masses' life.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Ejehjoe(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

1. Obsanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Very warped logic. PMB doesn't have all the time in the world to investigate all past leaders. He is only responsible for the regime that handed over to him. Let him be selective and let whoever comes aftet him elect to probe ONLY Buhari's regime too.

Enough of the overused argument of "probe all or probe none".
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Oz4realsss: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Very warped logic. PMB doesn't have all the time in the world to investigate all past leaders. He is only responsible for the regime that handed over to him. Let him be selective and let whoever comes aftet him elect to probe ONLY Buhari's regime too.

Enough of the overused argument of "probe all or probe none".
Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion. Nigeria belongs to all of us and not to Buhari. Anything that falls short of fairness will be resisted at all cost.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by irondome: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
DaBullIT:
So , a corrupt man, a thief , a burglar corruption itself should be allowed to strive, go unpunished ??

So many stories of presidents all around the world sent to jail after their tenure,

Problem with you people is you believe you are too untouchable which is not so , North is already not loving anything about you people, all it takes is to deploy soldiers to your area in SS , SE and everyone will become as silent as the grave

Nobody is above constitution and punishment, not even GEJ

In case you do not know what you are suggesting is Black mail and even that is a crime in itself

Slow down mate. Am neigther from SS nor SE. If GEJ is arrested today, there would be unrest in SS and as you rightly stated, the FG would depoly soldiers. The question remains - "at what cost"

1. Billions would be expended again trying to maintain peace in SS
2. Huge revenue loss due to the turmoil. This loss is so unwanted at the moment, atleast not when the price of crude oil is nose-diving.
3. Unrest in SS would further fuel the call for biafra in SE. Nigeria doesn't want to risk a united SE/SS call for biafra.
4. In advance democracy, presidents are greatly protected and to some extent, their horrible sins swept under the carpet. This is done to protect the honor of the " office of the president". For the sake of the office, I think it would be a great mistake on the part of buhari to arrest GEJ.

For the record, am so pro Buhari and slightly APC.
Re: DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN by Dewze(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

1. Obasanjo
2. IBB
3. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Guy are you really APC or you are just deceiving us. I've never seen such honesty come out of that camp since inception and never ever thought I would. Kudos.

This country does not need APC or PDP and their wicked supporters, what this country need is truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence / Ayade, Lai Mohammed Commission First Decoder Manufacturing Plant In West Africa / Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.