Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? (2390 Views)

Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make / Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS / Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2015
WHY ARE MOST CHRISTIANS AFRAID OF DEVIL AND HIS FOLLOWERS....(Evil men)?

When I ask people how they feel about spiritual warfare the most frequent answer is fear. The once "communal" love that existed among our people especially in the villages is gradually going into extinction for sole reason of fear of "witches and wizards from the village. In most communities especially in the southern part of this country, almost everybody is a suspected "evil one", the youths are no longer exempted....only God knows the truth

If you observe closely, you can attest to the fact that the joy that comes with x-mas mass return has drastically reduced,due to fear of the enemies among our family and friends. people are cautious of dashing out money to the less privileged........it is hard to entrust edibles like food and drinks in our friends care even for a short period of easing oneself. we blame death, sickness, poverty, barrenness, accident and other forms of misfortune on the perceived "enemies" even when we have the one "MIGHTIER THAN ALL"......

The funniest part of it is that some the self acclaimed atheists are equally afraid of juju, and village witches.....lolz.....even when they claim ignorance of the existence of spirit being.........hahahahahah, I think this category of people are only confused about the religion to which they belong......belief system

Is it supposed to be so? While I am not against being careful,I believe the Christ in Us christians is greater than the weapon of the so called enemies.....stop blaming all your woes on the enemies, be courageous and fear not that which can kill the flesh for greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.........

I find this fascinating because there is overwhelming evidence in the Bible that discourage Christians from having fear of Satan and his followers. Fear shows a lack of faith in God. It’s been said a fear of Satan is nothing more than faith in Satan.

Here are some main reasons Why Christians Shouldn’t Fear Satan or Spiritual Warfare

1. Jesus is the creator of all things, including Satan and all spirit beings and He has authority over them. Colossians 1:16-17

2. Jesus proved He is greater than Satan when he easily resisted and defeated Him when he attacked Jesus. Matthew 4:1-11

3. The demons Jesus encountered feared Him! Matthew 8:28-30

4. Jesus delegated His authority over demons to his followers which includes us. Luke 10:17-19

5. Jesus destroyed Satan’s power by dying on the cross Hebrews 2:14 and disarmed spiritual rulers and authorities Colossians 2:15

6. We have the Spirit of God in dwelling us and He is greater than Satan. 1 John 4:4 This means Satan cannot control any Christian against his or her will.

7. The Scripture promises Satan can’t touch us. 1 John 5:18-19 There are no warnings about or examples of Satan or any demons physically hurting any believers in the Bible except the unusual
case of Job.

8. We were delivered from Satan’s domain and transferred to Jesus’ kingdom when we trusted in Christ. Colossians 1:13

9. Satan and his forces can only attack us as God allows. Job 1-2, Luke 22:31-32

10. We have been given a defense, the armor of God, to resist all satanic attacks. Ephesians 6:10-18

11. The fact that the Bible tells us to resist Satan assumes we can do it. 1 Peter 5:8-9, James 4:7

12. In the one story in the Bible where God allows Satan to unleash his power on a believer, Job and his family, Satan did not win and Job ended up better off than before he was attacked. Job 42:10-17
Where does fear come from? God has not given us a spirit of fear 2 Timothy 1:7. Fear is an attacking thought from the enemy. Fear is the opposite of love 1 John 4:18.

Here are Things to do if you fear Satan.

1. Make the decision to resist the specific fear with the faith in God. James 4:7, Ephesians 6:16-17

2. Focus on fearing God, having a genuine informed respect for His power and majesty. Proverbs 1:7, 9:10

3. Meditate on the love God has for you, which will drive the fear from you. 1 John 4:18

Think about all of the verses above and how great God is and the attacking fear will be replaced with love and comfort and confidence in the Lord.

Dis will be a good guide for you as you travel home to enjoy your xmas and new year celebrations without fear of any other being than the "SUPREME AUTHORITY" Jesus Christ our Lord

Happy sunday and merry xmas in advance

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmmm nice writeup op but one need to be extremely careful since friends and foes are unkown.
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hmmmm nice writeup op but one need to be extremely careful since friends and foes are unkown.

I think one need to truly put their trust in lord while seeking the Kingdom,.....the battle is of the Lord....happy sunday
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by damselchinny: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2015
Fear is the main weapon the enemy uses to track Christians down but God told us in about 365 places in the bible that we should not fear that He is with us but the question is you as a Christian do u know ur right?hw u stand and exercise the authority given to u?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2015
Au contraire, It's the pastors themselves who promote those fears

How else will they eatundecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Dekatron(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2015
There are no demons & there is no devil.

There is no Satan. . . Stop being delusional.

As an atheist, I have dared God, Wizards, Witches,EVEN GURU MAHRAJI (That smello M'fucker) & I am so healthy and alive. . All is working well, and am happy. . . . . So?? I am still waiting for the slowpoke that said I would die in 7 days. . . . Since like 6 months ago.

Stop fearing your delusion. . . I once experienced sleep paralysis because I was overworked, it felt real as I could see demons and devils pressing me to the bed that I couldn't even move my arm. . . My eyes were open. . . NEWSFLASH :- I GOOGLED IT IMMEDIATELY & I CONFIRMED IT. . . My brain was playing on me . . Some parts of my brain were having more activity because of what I went through . . .

NEVER EVER BE SCARED OF DEMONS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2015
SirWere:
Au contraire, It's the pastors themselves who promote those fears

How else will they eatundecided

A christian that knows his right and the truth will not fall for the pastors'crap
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Dekatron:
There are no demons & there is no devil.

There is no Satan. . . Stop being delusional.

As an atheist, I have dared God, Wizards, Witches,EVEN GURU MAHRAJI (That smello M'fucker) & I am so healthy and alive. . All is working well, and am happy. . . . . So?? I am still waiting for the slowpoke that said I would die in 7 days. . . . Since like 6 months ago.

Stop fearing your delusion. . . I once experienced sleep paralysis because I was overworked, it felt real as I could see demons and devils pressing me to the bed that I couldn't even move my arm. . . My eyes were open. . . NEWSFLASH :- I GOOGLED IT IMMEDIATELY & I CONFIRMED IT. . . My brain was playing on me . . Some parts of my brain were having more activity because of what I went through . . .

NEVER EVER BE SCARED OF DEMONS.

U said "even" GURU MAHARAJI.....this means u consider him being powerful 2 an extent,......................4 the fact that u dared God shows that u have an atom of believe of His existence, if not why dare what doesn't exist in the first place?

U had sleep paralysis, and fear entered u, u nearly believed Devil was at work, it was google search result that cleared ur conscience.............

Like I said earlier, u re not an atheist, u are only confused about the religion 2 which u belong......grow up
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Commentus2: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2015
A juju priest is more welcome at christian and muslim gathering! The priest feel more at home, will sing, dance and even praise! He/she is not afraid of imaginary enemies flying in the sky! He is well ground on matter of spiritual, and can even quote the holy books of saint and uses same in his juju practice.

Under the cover of night the holy of god of men visit his shrine and fellowship with him while feasting on the wealth of the ignorance souls, who had been brainwashed to fear everything black! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Then 90% of christians are false christians then!
greatiyk4u:

A christian that knows his right and the truth will not fall for the pastors'crap
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Commentus2: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2015
A juju practitioner will never fear swearing with the bible of any holy book because, he/she knew it is a record of past history of men wickedness and how men had succeed in ruining the mother earth. But no christian or muslim will dare swear with Ogun (god of iron) or any other so called less gods, because they all knew the consequence of their defaulting on their oath! cool That is one reason most Nigerian politicians alway claimed to be practising christian or muslim when asked to swear with things like that, but still made used of juju for protection cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by greatiyk4u(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2015
Commentus2:
A juju priest is more welcome at christian and muslim gathering! The priest feel more at home, will sing, dance and even praise! He/she is not afraid of imaginary enemies flying in the sky! He is well ground on matter of spiritual, and can even quote the holy books of saint and uses same in his juju practice.

Under the cover of night the holy of god of men visit his shrine and fellowship with him while feasting on the wealth of the ignorance souls, who had been brainwashed to fear everything black! cool

I don't understand ur point
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by greatiyk4u(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2015
SirWere:
Then 90% of christians are false christians then!

Fallacy of hasty generalization.......
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Commentus2: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2015
greatiyk4u:

I don't understand ur point
Don't expect you to understand! But have ever come across a juju priest that is afraid of entering a church or partaking in christian or muslim activities when invited? cool
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by greatiyk4u(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2015
Commentus2:
Don't expect you to understand! But have ever come across a juju priest that is afraid of entering a church or partaking in christian or muslim activities when invited? cool

Many of the are afraid of true christians, do u know how many of their shrines that have been damaged by prayer warriors?.....they are powerless once u have christ in u..................I hardly notice their existence self
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by plaetton: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2015
Fear is the primary currency of religion, especially the Christian religion.
But what else can religion transact ,with except fear?

That is why satan was invented, and god can't kill or forgive Satan. It's part of the package.

If today's religio- fraudsters cannot make you afraid of invisible enemies, isolate you from ancestral and traditional backbone, then how could they manipulate and exploit you ?

It's the old Machiavellian MO: Create a non- existent problem, then present yourself as the solution.

In Africa, this is How Things Fell Apart.

And by the way, op, you lie.

Who are the professed atheists that are afraid of village witches and wizards ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by orisa37: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2015
Christians are not afraid of anything or person but of dying without knowing the cause. When you don't know what is killing you, you cannot know how to pray against it, and you may be commiting suicide, actionable in the court of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Dekatron(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2015
greatiyk4u:

U said "even" GURU MAHARAJI.....this means u consider him being powerful 2 an extent,......................4 the fact that u dared God shows that u have an atom of believe of His existence, if not why dare what doesn't exist in the first place?

U had sleep paralysis, and fear entered u, u nearly believed Devil was at work, it was google search result that cleared ur conscience.............

Like I said earlier, u re not an atheist, u are only confused about the religion 2 which u belong......grow up

awww!! So Naive.

Okay. . . Imagine its an infinite number of me simultaneously kicking your ass

1. If really you are not naive, you'd know that if I consider him powerful, I wouldn't dare insult him or dare him. . . This man said even if you are in London & you call him, he'd appear and answer u. . . If you insult him, he'd deal with you. . . . If really I take him for his, your brain should tell you that I dare not dare. sad sad use yours thinking, sir.

2. For the God part, Its because I don't believe that I dared him. . . . How can you deduce from such a MINUTE sentence that I have an iota of belief . . . They way you theists kill logic breaks my heart. sad sad sad . . . Socrates would stir in his grave.

3. Imagine you have toothache. You know that you haven't brushed in a long while. . You now asked online what causes toothache, and then you confirmed its actually because you havent brushed in a while.

Apply this to my situation. . I have always known sleep paralysis, but never really happened to me. . . It happened and then I went online to confirm my thought. . . How does that relate to CLEARING CONSCIENCE? How does that mean I am scared of devil? Whenever you have toothache, or any tooth issues, know for sure that its TOOTHFAIRY DEALING WITH YOU COS YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN HER . . I am sorry to say, the way you think ridicules logic & makes you dumb. . . Have any left?? BRING IT ON!! I AM HERE TO KICK ASSES
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by greatiyk4u(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2015
plaetton:
Fear is the primary currency of religion, especially the Christian religion.
But what else can religion transact ,with except fear?

That is why satan was invented, and god can't kill or forgive Satan. It's part of the package.

If today's religio- fraudsters cannot make you afraid of invisible enemies, isolate you from ancestral and traditional backbone, then how could they manipulate and exploit you ?

It's the old Machiavellian MO: Create a non- existent problem, then present yourself as the solution.

In Africa, this is How Things Fell Apart.

And by the way, op, you lie.

Who are the professed atheists that are afraid of village witches and wizards ?

Need I name them here?......there so many of them
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2015
Fear not but prevention is better than cure
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Fear not but prevention is better than cure

Lolzn that's for baby christians
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
I beg to differ. The organizational plan of most institutions is to "battle evil spirits" and this can only be done by doing what the pastor-in-charge says. Am I wrong
greatiyk4u:

Fallacy of hasty generalization.......
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Lolzn that's for baby christians
Adult christian if you like put your hands in a burning flame
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
SirWere:
I beg to differ. The organizational plan of most institutions is to "battle evil spirits" and this can only be done by doing what the pastor-in-charge says. Am I wrong

Christ not pastor is the basis for christianity
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
I decided to just read comments but my inner chakras wont settle down with the wrong analysis exuding in here. Hence, my opinion...

Evil has no target. Its a natural occurence deaigned to affect anyone irrespective of beliefs or religion. Its like tsunami, will it affect only christians or Buddhist ? NO... It affects which ever area naturally has the tendency to cause it.

So mates, everyone is scared of evil, be it Islam or Atheists. And its everyone's business.
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Christ is a metaphor which the pastors objectifies... Abi
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by analice107: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Me thinks, the reason for this trend is the recent advent of the so called "Deliverance ministries"(which in essence, I mean scripturally, there's nothing like that) are the reason for the fear and suspicion (tension) amongst the people.

There's nothing they say that veers from Witches and Wizards. They ignore the warning of Christ in Rev.

2:24 to stay away from the deep things of Satan.

The Word of God says, a time will come, that men will develop itchy ears, they will depart from sound doctrine, they will run to places where they will be told what they want to hear, not what they need to hear. 2Timothy 4:3.

God will forgive me, if I say these folk are working against God. why? They are reversing all Christ taught and established. (i mean the so called deliverance ministers).

1. Christ taught Love.( You will find it very hard to love a man ur prophet has told u wants u dead).

2. Christ taught forgiveness ( The prophets say, they must die by fire.)

3. Christ taught Peace ( The prophets say, give no peace to the wicked)

4. Christ says, you are seated with Him in heavenly places, above ALL principalities and powers (The prophets puts you under the same bondage Christ got u out of. by magnifying Satan out of proportion.

5. Christ says, He has not given us the spirit of fear, but of boldness. (the prophets takes ur boldness away by magnifying Satan and his antics more than they the showcase the power of Christ.

6. Jesus, spent all His time teaching people to escape sin and death. (The prophets talk very little of ur sins which causes ur problems and death).

7. Christ pointed to us inwardly. i e. your individual sinful nature and how to overcome it, (Your prophets points outwardly to ur folk. ur family members who contributed to ur being what you are.

8. Christ says, honour ur father and mother, so that it will be well with you and ur days maybe long. (The prophets says your mum and dad are the enemies from within, they must die.

9. Christ says, love ur neighbour as you love urself, (Prophet says, your neighbour is a territorial witch who monitors ur progress to stop you).

10. Christ says, Give and it shall be given to you also, (the prophet says, if you give, they will take it to the shrine and covens and kill you.

Most of all, Christ enthroned you and gave you authority, victory over sin and satan, your prophets dethroned you, took your authority away, took ur victory away, took ur boldness away and made you a victim.

you are now back to being afraid of what shd be afraid of you.

Matt 18:5-7 Any man who shall cause (teach) this little ones to offend, or err, it will be better if a millstone were to be tired around d his neck and he be thrown into the sea.

But, how did they do this? the power of the tongue.
just like Adam gave his authority over to Satan in Eden by 'Listening' against what he already knew.

The word of God says something else, but you have neglected it. Whatever the Pastor/Prophets says is right.

whether the Bible is in agreement or not, is inconsequential. The prophet has spoken.

We are the products of what we hear. When you neglect the Holy Spirit, you are simply inviting a contrary spirit in.
Have you ever Wondered why u spend all ur days praying, but nothing happens? its because u are working against God and against urself.

GOD IS NOT COMMITTED TO WHAT HE HAS NOT COMMANDED.

HE WILL NOT LOWER HIS STANDARD TO UR LEVEL, IF YOU WILL WILLINGLY ALLOW HIM, HE WILL RAISE U UP TO HIS STANDARD.

@Opz, This is why Most Christians are so fearful of satan. they know so much of him and what he can do, and less of who Chist is, and what He can do.

Christ says, by their fruits you shall know them. By their fruits, Was Christ referring to apples and mangos?

these prophets who turn God's people against God are bearing fruits.

Be warned, even Satan knows that the time is short.
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Adult christian if you like put your hands in a burning flame

Lolz, na quarrel?...........being careful and fearless is the best way.............y fear what u have dominion over?.....this is the major problem of 2day's christianity
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by greatiyk4u(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
analice107:
Me thinks, the reason for this trend is the recent advent of the so called the Deliverance ministries (which in essence, I mean scripturally, there's nothing like that) are the reason for the fear and suspicion (tension) amongst the people.

The Word of God says, a time will come, that men will develops itchy ears, they will depart from sound doctrine, they will run to places where they will be told what they want to hear, not what they need to hear. 2Timothy 4:3.

God will forgive me, if I say these folk are working against God. why? They are reversing all Christ taught and established. (i mean the so called deliverance ministers).

1. Christ taught Love.( You will find it very hard to love a man ur prophet has told u wants u dead).

2. Christ taught forgiveness ( The prophets say, they must die by fire.)

3. Christ taught Peace ( The prophets say, give no peace to the wicked)

4. Christ says, you are seated with Him in heavenly places, above ALL principalities and powers (The prophets puts you under the same bondage Christ got u out of. by magnifying Satan out of proportion.

5. Christ says, He has not given us the spirit of fear, but of boldness. (the prophets takes ur boldness away by magnifying Satan and his antics more than they the showcase the power of Christ.

6. Jesus, spent all His time teaching people to escape sin and death. (The prophets talk very little of ur sins which causes ur problems and death).

7. Christ pointed to us inwardly. i e. your individual sinful nature and how to overcome it, (Your prophets points outwardly to ur folk. ur family members who contributed to ur being what you are.

8. Christ says, honour ur father and mother, so that it will be well with you and ur days maybe long. (The prophets says your mum and dad are the enemies from within, they must die.

9. Christ says, love ur neighbour as you love urself, (Prophet says, your neighbour is a territorial witch who monitors ur progress to stop you).

10. Christ says, Give and it shall be given to you also, (the prophet says, if you give, they will take it to the shrine and covens and kill you.

Most of all, Christ enthroned you and gave you authority, victory over sin and satan, your prophets dethroned you, took your authority away, took ur victory away, took ur boldness away and made you a victim.

you are now back to being afraid of what shd be afraid of you.

Matt 18:5-7 Any man who shall cause (teach) this little ones to offend, or err, it will be better if a millstone were to be tired around d his neck and he be thrown into the sea.

But, how did they do this? the power of the tongue.
just like Adam gave his authority over to Satan in Eden by 'Listening' against what he already knew.

The word of God says something else, but you have neglected it. Whatever the Pastor/Prophets says is right.

whether the Bible is in agreement or not, is inconsequential. The prophet has spoken.

We are the products of what we hear. When you neglect the Holy Spirit, you are simply inviting a contrary spirit in.
Have you ever Wondered why u spend all ur days praying, but nothing happens? its because u are working against God and against urself.

GOD IS NOT COMMITTED TO WHAT HE HAS NOT COMMANDED.

HE WILL NOT LOWER HIS STANDARD TO UR LEVEL, IF YOU WILL WILLINGLY ALLOW HIM, HE WILL RAISE U UP TO HIS STANDARD.

@Opz, This is why Most Christians are so fearful of satan. they know so much of him and what he can do, and less of who Chist is, and what He can do.

Christ says, by their fruits you shall know them. By their fruits, Was Christ referring to apples and mangos?

these prophets who turn God's people against God are bearing fruits.

Be warned, even Satan knows that the time is short.

In-depth, this is a product of well researched, intelligent, Holy spirit inspired, message from God's own servant
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by greatiyk4u(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Freemanan:
I decided to just read comments but my inner chakras wont settle down with the wrong analysis exuding in here. Hence, my opinion...

Evil has no target. Its a natural occurence deaigned to affect anyone irrespective of beliefs or religion. Its like tsunami, will it affect only christians or Buddhist ? NO... It affects which ever area naturally has the tendency to cause it.

So mates, everyone is scared of evil, be it Islam or Atheists. And its everyone's business.

We re almost saying the same thing bt from. Different angle.................if u take evil as a natural occurrence, no need of attributing it 2 enemies, besides, why been scared of what u have no control over, just like every one is scared of death, knw dat it must surely come

Thanks
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
greatiyk4u:

We re almost saying the same thing bt from. Different angle.................if u take evil as a natural occurrence, no need of attributing it 2 enemies, besides, why been scared of what u have no control over, just like every one is scared of death, knw dat it must surely come

Thanks
Exactly
Re: Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
And who is the mouthpiece for christ here on earthundecidedundecided
greatiyk4u:

(1) (2) (Reply)

1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe / Pls Christians ,6am To 6pm Fasting ,whats Ur Take ? / Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.