Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! (2291 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2018
Predmine20 pls help me publish my story I really need help.
Her story goes thus...

I love my husband so much but ever since I met my husband's business partner my mind can't stop thinking about him.

Last night he came over to our house,my husband was not around so I use the opportunity to discuss about my feelings for him and he reveal to me that he also has same feelings after which we kissed each other deeply for a minute.

By the way I am just 30,my husband is 32 whereas is buisness partner is 40.

I love my husband so much and our sex life is amazing but I think I am sort of a low key slut because if I find a man attractive the next thing on my mind is to bleep him dry.

I love to Bleep,I love getting pounded and I love new dick.
It seems I was born this way because I have cheated on my husband before but not with anyone he knows.

I really want to stop,how do I do it?

Cc lalasticlala
Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by dammytosh: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2018
U are a thief.
Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 12, 2018
U are an endtime wifecheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2018

All These Nairalanders will Just Sit At Home And Think Of Any Story and Bring It To Feed Us...

I Am Not Touched

This Is A Very Poor Story Plot... Its Cliche-ridden and Mundane...

Come Let Me Teach You Creativity...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2018
DeadRat:

All These Nairalanders will Just Sit At Home And Think Of Any Story and Bring It To Feed Us...

I Am Not Touched

This Is A Very Poor Story Plot... Its Cliche-ridden and Mundane...

Come Let Me Teach You Creativity...
Hey it is not cooked up or farfetched as you insinuate or imply but a life situation that need urgent attention to deal with.
Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm, this remind me of the movie titled ' addicted'

She is obviously a sex addict and in need of a therapist

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by samuelchimmy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
op can you pls cook another lie,this one is not sweet
Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by Jwonder(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is obviously a made up story! mumu looking for likes..

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by blaquemyc: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
not creative at all. tell me another lie pls
Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by marvin906(m): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
yawwwwn go hang yourself

Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by eberetos: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
are u a "Sharon woman"? go for deliverance
Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by Brotherakposyo: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orr
See how Game of Thrones will look like in Nollywood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baGgKUFH8rw

Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by Nathaniel79(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
predmine20:
Predmine20 pls help me publish my story I really need help.
Her story goes thus...

I love my husband so much but ever since I met my husband's business partner my mind can't stop thinking about him.

Last night he came over to our house,my husband was not around so I use the opportunity to discuss about my feelings for him and he reveal to me that he also has same feelings after which we kissed each other deeply for a minute.

By the way I am just 30,my husband is 32 whereas is buisness partner is 40.

I love my husband so much and our sex life is amazing but I think I am sort of a low key slut because if I find a man attractive the next thing on my mind is to bleep him dry.

I love to Bleep,I love getting pounded and I love new dick.
It seems I was born this way because I have cheated on my husband before but not with anyone he knows.

I really want to stop,how do I do it?

Cc lalasticlala
You can stop by starting to write original stories... hahahahaha
Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by Ay04z(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
predmine20:
Hey it is not cooked up or farfetched as you insinuate or imply but a life situation that need urgent attention to deal with.
but u claim to be a virgin......
Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by habsydiamond(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
How can u love someone and have feelings for another at thesame time.....u must be blackmarket for saying something like this....
Re: I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
If I hear say op dey in a relationship let alone marry.
Your lie no even sweet sef.
Fabricate another story grin

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Posts Photos Of Himself Unclad In Bed With 7 Different Women / What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You / Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.