Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

She doesnt like putting on her pant. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She doesnt like putting on her pant. (15557 Views)

Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media / She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Your lips are WOW!!! , I must admit I've gotten turned on by about every other physical quality a girl has , looks , smile , eyes , skin , fingers , butt , b00bs , brows , nose and most physical attributes but your lips are a first for me.

And I think I speak the mind of most guys on this forum.

I'm pretty sure you're on your own in that looool

If I may ask, why do you like big lips? They're honestly very unattractive. Is it cause of Kylie Kardashian ? Like honestly, the names I've been called cause of my lips...
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

I'm pretty sure you're on your own in that looool

If I may ask, why do you like big lips? They're honestly very unattractive. Is it cause of Kylie Kardashian ? Like honestly, the names I've been called cause of my lips...

Are you kidding me!!! Your lips are a winner any day. If I had you to myself I'd kiss you every second I got the chance to , that's how hot I think your lips are. I'll kiss you when you're cooking , when you're reading , when you're in the shower , when you're angry ( and I think you'll look hot then ) , when you're asleep , hell I kiss you when you're in a coma.
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Are you kidding me!!! Your lips are a winner any day. If I had you to myself I'd kiss you every second I got the chance to , that's how hot I think your lips are. I'll kiss you when you're cooking , when you're reading , when you're in the shower , when you're angry ( and I think you'll look hot then ) , when you're asleep , hell I kiss you when you're in a coma.

LOL. Ehm. I feel really awkward now. I think the appropriate response should be thank you but... I dunno.

Second weirdest thing that's ever happened concerning my lips...
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

LOL. Ehm. I feel really awkward now. I think the appropriate response should be thank you but... I dunno.

Second weirdest thing that's ever happened concerning my lips...

What's the first ?

And I'll like to add a third
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
neoapocalypse:

What's the first ?

And I'll like to add a third

Some random guy sat beside me on the bus and asked if he could touch my lips then he told me my boyfriend would be the luckiest guy in the world. And I've no idea who he is.

Ehm. Sure...
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by esejessy(f): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Fief:
Go online!
Buy her pants dat don't ve lines on her yansh
Stop whining.

BTW does she go pantless too during her period?
. Good question. thumbs up!!!!

1 Like

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Some random guy sat beside me on the bus and asked if he could touch my lips then he told me my boyfriend would be the luckiest guy in the world. And I've no idea who he is.

Ehm. Sure...

The guy bleeped up I'd have asked for a kiss
And yeah that would have been the third awkward thing
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by wizaro(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
chiboy1928:
My Girlfriend Doesn't like putting on her pants,when I asked her why she has choosed. dat path,she told me that anytim she put on her pant,it bring out lines at the bck and the pant will be seen by all and she always feel uncomfortable when she is outside wit her friends,so for this reason she has choosen not to put on pants. Am really not comfortable with this,who does dat?Am still confused though she loves me so much,she is caring and all dat,but wit dis pant issue of a ting my mentality has begin to change towards her,dat I sometimes nw doubt her love for me,ladies is dis normal? And my fellow guys out there,if u were in my shoe wat would u do?
hmmm mm.... Oga. Abeg make she dey wear skin tight... Lol... #endtimebabes

1 Like

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
neoapocalypse:

The guy bleeped up I'd have asked for a kiss
And yeah that would have been the third awkward thing

Lol ehm. Kissing strangers is only something I'd do at night time or if I drank waaaaay too much red bull.

1 Like

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by hyman9ja(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sunnypar:

A lot of kids with a cell phone.

Lolz
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Lol ehm. Kissing strangers is only something I'd do at night time or if I drank waaaaay too much red bull.

I don't kiss strangers as well but I'll make an exception in your case ( your lips are irresistible ) , more so I wouldn't really call you a stranger even with the fact that we are only Nairaland buddies.
Remind me to bring along 12 cans of Red bull if we're ever going to meet cos I won't leave without a kiss if I meet you
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I don't kiss strangers as well but I'll make an exception in your case ( your lips are irresistible ) , more so I wouldn't really call you a stranger even with the fact that we are only Nairaland buddies.
Remind me to bring along 12 cans of Red bull if we're ever going to meet cos I won't leave without a kiss if I meet you

Oh wow.

12 cans shocked do you want me to die shocked

Ehm I'm very lost for words...
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Oh wow.

12 cans shocked do you want me to die shocked

Ehm I'm very lost for words...

You don't need words babe just pucker those lips and lemme give you the best kiss of my life
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You don't need words babe just pucker those lips and lemme give you the best kiss of my life

Ehm smiley.
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by tens4real(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
See as i chill dey watch una on 12D mounching my popcorn continue...
YourMain:

Ehm smiley.

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
chiboy1928:
My Girlfriend Doesn't like putting on her pants,when I asked her why she has choosed. dat path,she told me that anytim she put on her pant,it bring out lines at the bck and the pant will be seen by all and she always feel uncomfortable when she is outside wit her friends,so for this reason she has choosen not to put on pants. Am really not comfortable with this,who does dat?Am still confused though she loves me so much,she is caring and all dat,but wit dis pant issue of a ting my mentality has begin to change towards her,dat I sometimes nw doubt her love for me,ladies is dis normal? And my fellow guys out there,if u were in my shoe wat would u do?

Women are beginning to ditch panties for comfort

It is very uncomfortablesad

And it serves no purpose except during ovulation and menses

The vagina needs to breath, please

1 Like

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by schumastic(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
tens4real:
See as i chill dey watch una on 12D mounching my popcorn continue...

my brother no b only u o,, even the owner of the thread follow they watch yourmain and her boo they do luvi luvi..angway arsenal match on my mind le me laugh small

1 Like

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Wtf..!! see african man ooo...!! I beg what difference does it make ehn?.... just stop fooling around oode

1 Like

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
mctarvich:
Wtf..!! see african man ooo...!! I beg what difference does it make ehn?.... just stop fooling around oode
cool
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Dfinex(f): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Well seriously I really don't know what's up with many of our ladies these days. I mean it's becoming a fast growing trend... I remember while in school, I had this room mate that had only one pant that she wears only when she is menstruating and also uses it partly as a hair net.. Lolss.. Hahaha. For the one year we stayed together I never saw her really washing a pant, I can't explain her she did it. worse still is the fact that she doesn't wear pants even when she is putting on a skirt.. Hahaha.. I doff cap for the babe, when me I go wear pants, still wear jean knicker under... Hahaha.. Lolss

2 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
chiboy1928:

Nigga u seriously unserious How can u start changing ur feelings for a woman who loves u because she doesn't like
her VPL showing Seriously send her to me let me help her discover the advantages of not wearing pants...just give me
1hr with her and u will regret ur decision 4eva angry I pray she has good bakassi to compliment my intended VISION 2020 4 her grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
sparkleRed:

Nt every gal like panties me I dnt, it's uncomfortable to me

is your name nosa?
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by tens4real(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2015
Hahaha laughing in greek lest jst chil dey observe na arsenal match shw pas 4 nw
schumastic:

my brother no b only u o,, even the owner of the thread follow they watch yourmain and her boo they do luvi luvi..angway arsenal match on my mind le me laugh small
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by swaggylomo: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:
undecided
talk jor, no dey do that thing
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by swaggylomo: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2015
daretodiffer:

na wa o, but ur bumbum shakes when u people dont weear pants na
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2015
swaggylomo:

na wa o, but ur bumbum shakes when u people dont weear pants na
Only in loose skirts and gowns
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by swaggylomo: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
daretodiffer:

Only in loose skirts and gowns
hmmnnnn, na wa o
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by chiboy1928(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Noted
dukeolumde:

Nigga u seriously unserious How can u start changing ur feelings for a woman who loves u because she doesn't like
her VPL showing Seriously send her to me let me help her discover the advantages of not wearing pants...just give me
1hr with her and u will regret ur decision 4eva angry I pray she has good bakassi to compliment my intended VISION 2020 4 her grin grin grin grin
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by greatguru22: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Sister how are u doing? Are u sure of dis?
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by chiboy1928(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry xmas guys.
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by eroticecstasy: 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
chiboy1928:

not a big deal bro, i have experienced that before, some even chose to wear inside-out
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by chiboy1928(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Girls Has Big Booty Than Nigerian Girls With Pic / Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? / "Who Is Fvcking Her?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.