Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media (1544 Views)

My Girl Doesnt Like Kissing / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / When A Girl Doesnt Know Whom To Choose Among Her Numerous Suitors(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by marvelck: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Some girls usually don't like chatting with their boyfriend either on facebook or whatsaap but enjoy chatting with other guys online. What could be the reason for such attitude? Is it that she is having guilty conscience, hiding some things from her boo, or just want to have and enjoy some privacy online?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by talk2alabama: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
He is too needy!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by makelove2m(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
marvelck:
Some girls usually don't like chatting with their boyfriend either on facebook or whatsaap but enjoy chatting with other guys online. What could be the reason for such attitude? Is it that she is having guilty conscience, hiding some things from her boo, or just want to have and enjoy some privacy online?

The girl may be tired of same story all the time, so trying new thing not sin anyway............................ not all guys like change

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by skywalker240(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
it could be boredom..
Same old same old....convo so boring

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by sammuell(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
am a guy i don't lke hve my gal on social media

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by Raina80(f): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
No one likes to have a Siamese twin for a partner.....
Re: When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by Emodeee: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Raina80:
No one likes to have a Siamese twin for a partner.....

is that you?@ur dp.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by Bluezy13(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Emodeee:

is that you?@ur dp.

It's about chatting and not dp, be responsible
Re: When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Because Social Media is a joke.

Why chat via Facebook or WhatsApp, when I see him everyday? The last time I used Social Media (Skype) was because he was out of the country.

I'd rather call, or we see face to face. Anything other than that, is a joke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by vchykp(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
well, its a personal thing, but i can vouch for my girl, she only comes online when she wants to talk to me online, anything apartfrom that, she's offline.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Emodeee:

is that you?@ur dp.

No, it's not her. That's a popular Instagram user, known for posting pictures of her natural hair.

@misscarradine (Latasha Carradine)

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by Emodeee: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:

No, it's not her. That's a popular Instagram user, known for posting pictures of her natural hair.

@misscarradine (Latasha Carradine)

na wa oh. Obviously, she has ulterior motives for using her as her dp.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Emodeee:

na wa oh. Obviously, she has ulterior motives for using her as her dp.

Not necessarily. Maybe she just admires her.

If, on the other hand, she's claiming she's the one, then there's a problem.
Re: When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media by Emodeee: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Not necessarily. Maybe she just admires her.

If, on the other hand, she's claiming she's the one, then there's a problem.

true.

(1) (Reply)

Shaii Too Hot And Sexy, She Wants You To See Her Wicked Assets ( Photo) / Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf / I Want To Know If She's Into Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.