Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons (68716 Views)

Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year / Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by oweman: 4:10am On Dec 21, 2015
What an unjust society for an agency of government taking delight in killing a mans entire family because of its own ineiciency occasioned by fear.
What the military are doing is because of fear not of el Zak zaky but boko haram and because of what it has done the chances of him to be çowedis certainly not there .
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Olulinks(m): 4:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Olulinks(m): 4:35am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Olulinks(m): 4:35am On Dec 21, 2015
I THINK the sentence in your company logo is not well constructed. It should be either "Exceptionally Beautiful and Durable" OR "Exceptional Beauty and Durability"

Meanwhile, kindly consult those who know better, it's just my observation. I might be wrong anyway.

I love your concept so much, I don't want any error spoil the whole thing.

Thank you.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Olulinks(m): 4:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Oblitz:
I can't fit talk o!

meanwhile check my signature----->

I THINK the sentence in your company logo is not well constructed. It should be either "Exceptionally Beautiful and Durable" OR "Exceptional Beauty and Durability"

Meanwhile, kindly consult those who know better, it's just my observation. I might be wrong anyway.

I love your concept so much, I don't want any error spoil the whole thing.

Thank you.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Gee15: 5:16am On Dec 21, 2015
SirJeffry:
I have a question, were they killed unarmed?

As for NA, when the rain they seek begin pour on them, even their elite forces Wey be "COURTMAs" based on international standards can't save them.undecided

Are you a Nigerian ,if yes why pray for that.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by stpat1(m): 5:31am On Dec 21, 2015
So sad.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Sheyitee: 5:33am On Dec 21, 2015
What a waste

Check my signature to see more info about each software …………
AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK MAYA TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK 3DS MAX 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK INVENTOR 2015 TRAINING VIDEO
AUTODESK REVIT MEP 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2015 TUTORIAL VIDEOS WITH THE SOFTWARE
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 21, 2015
Gee15:

Do I sound Congolese to you. If you are currently praying for those cannibals in uniform you call NA, then you go soon receive slap from God for being silly.angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Deblow: 6:16am On Dec 21, 2015
PreyingMantis:
What happened to using tear-gas to disperse them instead of firing point-blank? They even returned in the night with armored tanks to perpetrate the large scale massacre.

Man's Inhumanity To Man!

You and I only rely on the video evidences and also the versions told by each of the camps. But I want to assume the army must have started the confrontation with minimal force like the use of teargasl. However, you and I know that teargas can achieve little or not result in dispersing such a desperate and aggressive army of shiites faithfuls. Even as students, each time there is a confrotation with the mopol, how much does the use of teargas achieve
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by haadeen(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2015
remain silence on this issue cos have find the difficult to believe in what I read and hear from people
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Billygee2u: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Hmm like I said I don't have any iota of sympathy for the Nigerian army..... One nearly stoned me to death at yaba Lagos Nigeria. They murder innocent people... Unarmed civilian population.... They intimidate at checkpoints... They have no civilian relationship ethics...am a Nigerian but this is not my army.... Urgent mental evaluation is needed...
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by cizy: 6:38am On Dec 21, 2015
praxisnetworks:

Yes o and at a checkpoint they asked a couple to start observing degrading punishments! They're cowards! Only cowards attack defenceless people unprovoked!

The one I witnessed one evening at Ijegun market, the bàstàrd man in uniform asked a keke napep driver to bath inside the gutter after dealing him deadly slaps. Afterwards, he asked the keke man to stand on his forehead and continued dealing him some deadly slaps on his back. Later he asked the keke man to call another keke man and after he did, the other one joined in the punishments.

I wan cry for these men that very day... sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Billygee2u: 6:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Deblow:

You and I only rely on the video evidences and also the versions told by each of the camps. But I want to assume the army must have started the confrontation with minimal force like the use of teargasl. However, you and I know that teargas can achieve little or not result in dispersing such a desperate and aggressive army of shiites faithfuls. Even as students, each time there is a confrotation with the mopol, how much does the use of teargas achieve
what of rubber bullets?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Billygee2u: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2015
cizy:

The one I witnessed one evening at Ijegun market, the bàstàrd man in uniform asked a keke napep driver to bath inside the gutter after dealing him deadly slaps. Afterwards, he asked the keke man to stand on his forehead and continued dealing him some deadly slaps on his back. Later he asked the keke man to call another keke man and after he did, the other one joined in the punishments.

I wan cry for these men that very day... sad
they are very lazy not to have retaliated.
this is democracy,people shouldnt allow the useless soldiers to always have their ways.battle him to a stand still because if you don't he will do you worst.
all the rubbish happen only their in our Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by cizy: 6:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Billygee2u:

they are very lazy not to have retaliated.
this is democracy,people shouldnt allow the useless soldiers to always have their ways.battle him to a stand still because if you don't he will do you worst.
all the rubbish happen only their in our Africa.

The fact is, the average Nigerian is usually afraid of confronting men in uniform. It's only the elites that can stand them because, those elites are wealthy and well connected..

That's why Fela sang loads of songs about the cowardly nature of Nigerians and by extension, Africans.. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Billygee2u: 6:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Gee15:

because the soldiers deserved more than that and should be dealt with without mercy.
They rape,they steal,they rob,they extort money,they torture ,they maim,they kill, they have no respect for anybody,they show no love and they abuse human rights.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Billygee2u: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2015
cizy:

The fact is, the average Nigerian is usually afraid of confronting men in uniform. It's only the elites whom can stand them because, those elites are wealthy and well connected..

That's why Fela sang loads of songs about the cowardly nature of Nigerians and by extension, Africans.. sad
there should be awareness to all Africans in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by jamst2(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2015
marleyboy1991:

Bro...what are you saying..
We know they are brutal...but you can't handle Nigerians with American or British army mentality..
This is Africa.....
These same set of military personels are going through hard time in maiduguri and other violent places...they don't have access to their kids..,their lovers..,the comfort of their homes...they can't even celebrate xmas..just for you dumb Bleep to be safe...
Imagine there was no army to stop boko haram since they started their madness?

Huh! *Smh* cant the cowardly useless nigeria army use their head to think Have you ever ask yourself this question that if a soldier is ask to kill his family,will he/she follow the order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Billygee2u: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2015
SirJeffry:
Do I sound Congolese to you. If you are currently praying for those cannibals in uniform you call NA, then you go soon receive slap from God for being silly.angry
I am praying that fire should consume them all.
they are worst than virus in our society.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Billygee2u: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2015
lyricalz:
Trigger happy nigeria army will be happy to intimidate and kill civilians when they see one, but when confronted with boko haram they run.
The good for nothing soldiers are falling one by one,soon Iran and others will be a dangerous thorn on their flesh.
they must dance the tune coming out from the drum they have beaten.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by jamst2(m): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Deblow:
I did not take any position until I watched the video clip of what actually transpired between the military and the shiite muslim youths on youtube. I advise those taking blank positions to go watch the video and possibly change their views. There is nowhere in the whole world where a set of civilians under any guise will confront the military, especially the topmost heirachy of the army and get away with it. Those military topshots were frantically begging those dudes for right of passage for close to 30 minutes and they bluntly refused. They were all armed with sticks, stones and other small arms. If they had succeeded in preventing the convoy of the COAS from passing thru, it would have made a mockery of our securty system and those guys could even have attempted to abduct the COAS and we all should understand the implications of this. You don't put barricades on a major highway in order to celebrate a remembrance.

that video was a staged/acted propaganda(falseflag) by the cowardly useless nigeria army to be used as the excuse to kill/attack sheikh zakzaky & his followers who are unarmed.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Fash20: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Hmm like I said I don't have any iota of sympathy for the Nigerian army..... One nearly stoned me to death at yaba Lagos Nigeria. They murder innocent people... Unarmed civilian population.... They intimidate at checkpoints... They have no civilian relationship ethics...am a Nigerian but this is not my army.... Urgent mental evaluation is needed...
werey re oo.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by egobetatoday: 7:32am On Dec 21, 2015
ShiaMuslim:
[img]http://elbinawi.files./2015/12/img_20151220_102859.jpg?w=480&h=270&crop=1[/img]

Picture of the six (6) sons of Sheikh Zakzaky killed by the Nigerian Army in just one year
December 20, 2015

Sheikh #Zakzaky & his six (6) Martyrs sons. Only one son Muhammad, & two sisters are alive today. The rest were killed by the Nigerian Army in just one year.
#GodProtectZakzaky

https://elbinawi./2015/12/20/picture-of-the-six-6-sons-of-sheikh-zakzaky-killed-by-the-nigerian-army-in-just-one-year/
pls send a copy to buhari.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by praxisnetworks: 7:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Fash20:
werey re oo.
Be it unto you according to your words.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Fash20: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2015
I think our military should be using TASER instead of GUNS on civilian.
They are to protect us not to kill us
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by ojun50(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2015
efilefun:
You a bornfool if you think the 6 of them were killed in the fracas with buratai. Your clueless beloved hero was in power when 3 were killed

Buhari
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Fash20: 7:40am On Dec 21, 2015
praxisnetworks:

Be it unto you according to your words.
shut that shit hole on your face up!
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Fash20: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2015
jamst2:

that video was a staged/acted propaganda(falseflag) by the cowardly useless nigeria army to be used as the excuse to kill/attack sheikh zakzaky & his followers who are unarmed.
shut up osiso.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by jamst2(m): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2015
astrid97:
i even heard this about a old man coming from his farm with bunch of banana, he passed through the checkpoint and out of kindness offered the NA some bananas and the next thing the askd him was "do we look like we're hungry" and he was ordered to eat the whole bunch right on that spot. You can imagine that hostility, old man for that matter.

Ehnnn! What an arrogancy...no wonder 60% percent of them die young & cruelly.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by henryuzor(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2015
jakiedudu:
Now am convinced that a secret war is being waged on the shia community through the military. Is it a coincidence that 6 of Zakzaky's children were killed by the Nigerian army Children that may end up as leaders or even taken over leadership of the shiite group after their father. Something is going on. This is wickedness of the highest order.
shut up....he is a coward.....he will hide inside the house and be sending his mentally deranged followers and gullible children to their early Graves. ...nonsense.
As a so called leader,is he not supposed to lead from the front? .Good for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.