Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons (68717 Views)

Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year / Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by jamst2(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Fash20:
shut up osiso.
Is that all you ve got If you dont have intellect discussion dont quote me...okey!
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Fash20: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2015
jamst2:

Is that all you ve got If you dont have intellect discussion dont quote me...okey!
you lack common sense man!
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by praxisnetworks: 8:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Fash20:
shut that shit hole on your face up!
I am beautifully and wonderfully made by Jehovah.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by marleyboy1991: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2015
jamst2:

Huh! *Smh* cant the cowardly useless nigeria army use their head to think Have you ever ask yourself this question that if a soldier is ask to kill his family,will he/she follow the order
Ethics of nigerian army and virtually every armed forces in the world....the day you decide to become a military personel..you sign documents that entails your total submission to the protection of the country you are and you will always obey order..."Chain of Command"
Refusal to follow orders is a serious offence in the force...
Letss shekau is a family of mine...and am a true and complete military personel...killing him is like saving many lives...
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Charly68:
Indeed this religious fanatics tested the will of the new military order ...they must have thought it was business as usual,hence the fatal consequence ..Why would a bloody civilian dared to waylay a moving army General with convoys of armed soldiers..if the Boys fumbled and the shiltes men killed the chief of Army Staff that would have been automatic death for the boys..As a matter of fact you don't point a gun at a soldier & expect him to spare you dead or alive . The military men have by their action,sent enough warning to whom it may concern,there is a new order ..No more lawlessness.. All hands must be on deck to obey constituted authority no matter your religion or political affiliation.. PMB won't allow anybody to blackmail him as a religious fanatic again.
then pmb should be ready to kill everybody in nigeria. angry....New order my yansh. ..I just don't get how we support rubbish in this nation. ..reason why nigeria is a jungle...
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by jamst2(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2015
marleyboy1991:

Ethics of nigerian army and virtually every armed forces in the world....the day you decide to become a military personel..you sign documents that entails your total submission to the protection of the country you are and you will always obey order..."Chain of Command"
Refusal to follow orders is a serious offence in the force...
Letss shekau is a family of mine...and am a true and complete military personel...killing him is like saving many lives...

Huh! Do you know that there are some order that cant be obey,e.g if you have one of your family among activist protesting their right & you are give a so-called 'chain of command' to kill them,will you do that
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by marleyboy1991: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2015
jamst2:

Huh! Do you know that there are some order that cant be obey,e.g if you have one of your family among activist protesting their right & you are give a so-called 'chain of command' to kill them,will you do that

How old are you ?
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by harjorlarh(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Hmm like I said I don't have any iota of sympathy for the Nigerian army..... One nearly stoned me to death at yaba Lagos Nigeria. They murder innocent people... Unarmed civilian population.... They intimidate at checkpoints... They have no civilian relationship ethics...am a Nigerian but this is not my army.... Urgent mental evaluation is needed...
to me calling the Nigerian army an army.. is stupid.. jst simply call them men in uniform

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Fash20: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2015
praxisnetworks:
I am beautifully and wonderfully made by Jehovah.
Sorry no vex.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by fpeter(f): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2015
madridguy:
You don't enter into a gun battle with a security man and expect him not to shut you dead. The man need to re brand himself and talk to his member on how to behave with security agent. 3 sons under GEJ, 3 again under PMB, so pathetic.

SHOOT
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by orunto27: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2015
Seven criminals fighting to take over Zauzau Emirates, The Nigerian Military and Nigeria. What a nuisance.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by blank(f): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Deblow:

You and I only rely on the video evidences and also the versions told by each of the camps. But I want to assume the army must have started the confrontation with minimal force like the use of teargasl. However, you and I know that teargas can achieve little or not result in dispersing such a desperate and aggressive army of shiites faithfuls. Even as students, each time there is a confrotation with the mopol, how much does the use of teargas achieve

I am referring to your statement that i have highlighted above. I doubt you can make that kind of assumption because if that is what happened, the NA would have no need to edit the tape and not show that part. It would make their case stronger if they show that they used tear gas and the people did not budge.

Also, why would they still go to their mosque and destroy it and then go to their house and destroy that as well. They didn't stop there and they shot the man and his wife that were not even at the march. That is use of excessive force and cannot be justified.

If we keep quiet and they get away with this, tomorrow if they come to an "Occupy Nigeria" march, they can as well kill everyone.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2015
the man just dey sacrifice e kids na..
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by jamst2(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
marleyboy1991:

How old are you ?

Am in my late twenties,if that will let you know that killing unarm & defenseless people is a cowardice act not to talk of your own family because of one useless 'chain of command'
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by simpleseyi: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
dustmalik:
Three of them were killed by the NA last year. Don't make it seem like they were all killed during the recent fracas.

Maka why my brother? We are talking about people's lives here. Will you give three of your family members to the NA to be killed this year while you also give another two to be killed next year? That will never happen to you and me IJN - Amen.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by marleyboy1991: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
jamst2:

Am in my late twenties,if that will let you know that killing unarm & defenseless people is a cowardice act not to talk of your own family because of one useless 'chain of command'

I pity your inteligence and your perspective of life reality....have a good day
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by jamst2(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
marleyboy1991:

I pity your inteligence and your perspective of life reality....have a good day

Hmmm! Well,if you cant answer my question before,then good day
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by bfa: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
So sad. Please check my signature.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Oblitz(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2015
Olulinks:

I THINK the sentence in your company logo is not well constructed. It should be either "Exceptionally Beautiful and Durable" OR "Exceptional Beauty and Durability"

Meanwhile, kindly consult those who know better, it's just my observation. I might be wrong anyway.

I love your concept so much, I don't want any error spoil the whole thing.

Thank you.

Its a comma that is missing. EXCEPTIONAL, BEAUTIFUL AND DURABLE
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by AmeLonRo(m): 1:37am On Jan 03, 2016
marleyboy1991:

What's these one saying...nigerian army personel are dying everyday for your safety and you are here saying shit about them not been your own army...
Please go and sleep

Hey mehn, you are getting me wrong. I believe in the Nigerian Army. I believe in peaceful coexistence. Please see the quote I was responding to before you attack me. Ummmh??
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by BeClever: 5:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Oblitz:
I can't fit talk o!

meanwhile check my signature----->

Pls give me some info on this Decorous Concrete

tischyboy at gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.