Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons (68722 Views)

Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year / Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by 1HackerInMe: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by bronzegoddess(f): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kk
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by sweatlana: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Na wa o. This is really horrible. Shame on nigerian army
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
bettercreature:
Only God can console this man,he has valid reasons to go into terrorism
theres no valid reason to terrorize

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by bettercreature(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
theres no valid reason to terrorize
I'd give up my life if such happened to me God forbid! those kids are not day old or do you think its easy to start all over again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by AreaFada2: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
NA need to be careful. I hope this is not another Boko Haram in the making.
Like play, like play.

Iran has what it takes to arm n sponsor these guys.

Don't give them reasons to do so.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by MissSlimbody(f): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Nigerian Army just gave birth to Boko Haram Version 2.

Those dudes doesn't forgive.

They only understand Abraham Moses style, an Eye for an Eye.

#Team_lays_those_kids_like_fowls. No wonder so many almajaris in the north, those dudes should learn family planning and stop creating nuisance for Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by omojeesu(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Nigerian Army just gave birth to Boko Haram Version 2.

Those dudes doesn't forgive.

They only understand Abraham style, an Eye for an Eye.

#Team_lays_those_kids_like_fowls. No wonder so many almajaris in the north, those dudes should learn family planning and stop creating nuisance for Nigeria.

Abraham is not associated with an eye for an eye!
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Ramanto(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
That's what you get when you have half baked shallow-witted personels in your army.
They are breeding Boko Haram part 2

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by GANJAFARMER: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
jakiedudu:
Now am convinced that a secret war is being waged on the shia community through the military. Is it a coincidence that 6 of Zakzaky's children were killed by the Nigerian army Children that may end up as leaders or even taken over leadership of the shiite group after their father. Something is going on. This is wickedness of the highest order.
Governments all over the world does it for the sake of their country but in this particular case it is for the interest of a religious sect who is holding this nation down.
But it would be perpetrated under the guise of governance .

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
You don't enter into a gun battle with a security man and expect him not to shut you dead. The man need to re brand himself and talk to his member on how to behave with security agent. 3 sons under GEJ, 3 again under PMB, so pathetic.

which kind of Muslim are you. Justifying their killings because they are Shiite.

Even Christians here are sympathetic. Don't you have heart that people are killed irrespective of their religion.

Is this what the Holy Prophet taught you. Don't you know that there will be different sects of Islam as the prophet said. So y must they follow Sunni doctrine I am a Sunni but first of all a Muslim.

Even in terms of war, as the Prophet (SAW) said, u don't kill the harmless, children, women and those who surrender. These are the people that died.

After their elimination, they went to their home and mosque to kill the inhabitants and destroy their place.

Is this what Islam taught you? You should be ashamed of yourself. What is even paining me is that many non-Muslims here will be thinking bad about sectarianism in Islam. You better be careful of what you say here. ISLAM CONDEMNS KILLINGS AND PROMOTES PEACE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Charly68: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Indeed this religious fanatics tested the will of the new military order ...they must have thought it was business as usual,hence the fatal consequence ..Why would a bloody civilian dared to waylay a moving army General with convoys of armed soldiers..if the Boys fumbled and the shiltes men killed the chief of Army Staff that would have been automatic death for the boys..As a matter of fact you don't point a gun at a soldier & expect him to spare you dead or alive .

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by AmeLonRo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
From the youtube video where the Chief of Army Staff was pleading with these guys in hausa language. He pleaded and pleaded to no avail. The guards wanted to start shooting in he video but the COAS rebuked them. After much persuasion from COAS we don't know what followed but for the killings. Its insultive to even prevent a police sergeant right of way not to talk of army corporal and then a general and no just a general but the chief of army staff! Haba people?

There must be decency on both sides walahi talahi, sha, biko, ejoor.

What we don't know, He who sees all knows. Anabi ya sa ni! Jehovah knows sir!! Jehovah sees sirs!!!

Sai ayi akuri yan zun. Dey should not spoil Buhari's government with all these things please as dollar have been going south since ooo!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by ryusufu(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
ShiaMuslim:
[img]http://elbinawi.files./2015/12/img_20151220_102859.jpg?w=480&h=270&crop=1[/img]

Picture of the six (6) sons of Sheikh Zakzaky killed by the Nigerian Army in just one year
December 20, 2015

Sheikh #Zakzaky & his six (6) Martyrs sons. Only one son Muhammad, & two sisters are alive today. The rest were killed by the Nigerian Army in just one year.
#GodProtectZakzaky

https://elbinawi./2015/12/20/picture-of-the-six-6-sons-of-sheikh-zakzaky-killed-by-the-nigerian-army-in-just-one-year/
Zap u zakzaky
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Charly68: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Indeed this religious fanatics tested the will of the new military order ...they must have thought it was business as usual,hence the fatal consequence ..Why would a bloody civilian dared to waylay a moving army General with convoys of armed soldiers..if the Boys fumbled and the shiltes men killed the chief of Army Staff that would have been automatic death for the boys..As a matter of fact you don't point a gun at a soldier & expect him to spare you dead or alive . The military men have by their action,sent enough warning to whom it may concern,there is a new order ..No more lawlessness.. All hands must be on deck to obey constituted authority no matter your religion or political affiliation.. PMB won't allow anybody to blackmail him as a religious fanatic again.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by ryusufu(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Zap u zakzaky.... terrorist
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Zaikon(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
LadyExcellency:

This is a typical mentality of a radical sunni moslem.

I fear una offline and online rampage pass bullet

Na this mentality make una threaten se.un for him to impose the draconian rule on islam section of nairaland.
deh claim holy pass
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Beetobee(f): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
ShiaMuslim:
[img]http://elbinawi.files./2015/12/img_20151220_102859.jpg?w=480&h=270&crop=1[/img]

Picture of the six (6) sons of Sheikh Zakzaky killed by the Nigerian Army in just one year
December 20, 2015

Sheikh #Zakzaky & his six (6) Martyrs sons. Only one son Muhammad, & two sisters are alive today. The rest were killed by the Nigerian Army in just one year.
#GodProtectZakzaky

Martyrs? You don't get martyrdom by being unlawful,arrogant and trouble seeking. Would your iranian sponsors tolerate such an act from any sect other than theirs in Iran? No religion teaches you to be disrespectful to constituted authorities and if you have any trouble with that, check out to Iran! anwurawun!

https://elbinawi./2015/12/20/picture-of-the-six-6-sons-of-sheikh-zakzaky-killed-by-the-nigerian-army-in-just-one-year/

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
bettercreature:
I'd give up my life if such happened to me God forbid! those kids are not day old or do you think its easy to start all over again?
in as much as it aint easy, e don happen...Wetin make JOB do?
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by miqos02(m): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
ok
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by tammie24: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Whether Sunni or shites the truth is the hausas need to put more time and effort into training their children
they are born lawless
have no regard for elders not to talk or security agents
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by ugofather(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
Bro get the video on the internet.
I guess you did the coverage yourself??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by bettercreature(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
in as much as it aint easy, e don happen...Wetin make JOB do?
JOB case is different,his case was flesh to spirit/God,THIS one is motherfuccker flesh-flesh,its human error

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Serve those fools right.... End time family
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
bettercreature:
Only God can console this man,he has valid reasons to go into terrorism
will terrorism make bring the dead children back. Will it make his own life better. What he and his followers did on that day is like committing suicide. A path of wisdom for him is to learn from it and begin his life again. It happened to Job in the bible.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by marleyboy1991: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Hmm like I said I don't have any iota of sympathy for the Nigerian army..... One nearly stoned me to death at yaba Lagos Nigeria. They murder innocent people... Unarmed civilian population.... They intimidate at checkpoints... They have no civilian relationship ethics...am a Nigerian but this is not my army.... Urgent mental evaluation is needed...

Bro...what are you saying..
We know they are brutal...but you can't handle Nigerians with American or British army mentality..
This is Africa.....
These same set of military personels are going through hard time in maiduguri and other violent places...they don't have access to their kids..,their lovers..,the comfort of their homes...they can't even celebrate xmas..just for you dumb Bleep to be safe...
Imagine there was no army to stop boko haram since they started their madness?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by praxisnetworks: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
ugofather:

I guess you did the coverage yourself??
Bros I hail o...see mouth...you're mouthed
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by efilefun(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
ojun50:
Buhari
You a bornfool if you think the 6 of them were killed in the fracas with buratai. Your clueless beloved hero was in power when 3 were killed

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by praxisnetworks: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
marleyboy1991:

Bro...what are you saying..
We know they are brutal...but you can't handle Nigerians with American or British army mentality..
This is Africa.....
These same set of military personels are going through hard time in maiduguri and other violent places...they don't have access to their kids..,their lovers..,the comfort of their homes...they can't even celebrate xmas..just for you dumb Bleep to be safe...
Imagine there was no army to stop boko haram since they started their madness?
They're been paid. And if they are tired they should resign we've got over 20million jobless graduates able and willing to take over and do better... Not molesting innocent citizens or stoning me...
The strength of any military lies in the people's cooperation... Once that is gone then the military lacks legitimacy!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by andyanders: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
They deserve it. Only a madman that fights a man with a gun. Military men are trained to kill for they are for war. How can these mad people in the name of religion barricade the highway and refuse warmed soldiers with their boss not to pass. This is pure madness and good they were gunned down.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons by PreyingMantis(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
Guy stop fooling yourself. There is nothing like Sunni or Shiite here in Nigeria. To hell with the both political party hiding ISLAM.
You think everybody is a stvpid APC zombie. Sheik Zakzaky and his followers do not share your opinion.... Neither do I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.