Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives (10567 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by SAMBARRY: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
thelish:

Is she still on nairaland? Its been a while I saw her post n that of GreatGod.
she's very much on nl wink

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by SAMBARRY: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That post wasn't directed at you. Sambarry knows what I was referring to.
compliments of the season o. grin

And merry Xmas in advance grin

Matter for the day as iyale concerned grin

Your osband abi na boyfriend wey you want make I friend no drop money for Christmas .e no do Xmas hair for me OR carry wura go fantasy island and e wan marry wife
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Joy1706(f): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ejo ejo ejo abeg abeg abeeegg.Mrs gbeborunnn I take God beg you in the spirit OF the season respect yourself and carry your e.ameboism go front. Shogbo.awon landan boys need your attention undecided

Abi your name be kanwuliajara. Wetin consain you undecided

Don't just get me started this evening so dress go front.

Awon e.busy body.chochochocho.marimaso.oniranu omo undecided
Lmao! Madam hot blood. Calm down. Like I said, I was just wondering about ur fixation with kanwuliajara. No offense intended sha. Compliments of the season
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Joy1706:

Lmao! Madam hot blood. Calm down. Like I said, I was just wondering about ur fixation with kanwuliajara. No offense intended sha. Compliments of the season
she's my lesbian partner. Is that what you want to hear?

Bye bye.odabo o forever and ever more

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by EfemenaXY: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
compliments of the season o. grin

And merry Xmas in advance grin

Matter for the day as iyale concerned grin

Your osband abi na boyfriend wey you want make I friend no drop money for Christmas .e no do Xmas hair for me OR carry wura go fantasy island and e wan marry wife

Lol! Nor vex.

Just carry your mat & raffia sponge come, make you manage am like dat. cheesy

Compliments of the season to you to, my dear. smiley
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by KanwuliaJara: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
thelish:

Hahahahaha. So good to hear from u again?
Its really becoming so boring. But na people like u go fit give am life ooo. Compliment of d season .

Boring is an undersTETment o!
E be like say na Oga MOSIS go kam from Mt Zion fOrst o! grin

Mission IMP! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
mostyg:

Men are polygamist by nature ( It could be by keeping multiples mistresses,multiple wives, multiple girlfriends, visiting prostitutes, etc) so the desire to have more than one partner at a time is always there.

Why do I want to have more than one wife, it is because I am a man (natural polygamist) and I want to keep and be RESPONSIBLE over my wives. I want my wives to know themselves, I want my children to know one another bearing my name. I want my wives to be proud bearing MRS and be respected in the society.I want to reduce the numbers of MISS that would eventually become someone mistress and destroy a happy home.
I want to have another wife because my society and faith permit it.
I would rather have another wife than to commit adultery.

Who told you your wives are not mistresses?
Married women cheat as well.

Now, what if your wife keeps another husband/s with the notion that she will rather have another husband than cheat?

4 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Joy1706(f): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
she's my lesbian partner. Is that what you want to hear?

Bye bye.odabo o forever and ever more
Lol. Take care dear

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by dapsonlou(m): 12:39am On Dec 23, 2015
mostyg:

Thank you. I actually want all of us to be living under same roof.

You can no live under the same roof with two Women with two different personalities, Jealousy. If you want peace Separate the Apartment and Slip the compound.
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2015
mostyg:

Since you have suggested these set of animals, I will take my points from here. A farmer intending to rear goats would not buy one he-goat and one-she goat, he would maximize the ability of the he-goat to serve at least 3 to 4 she-goats. My point is that only he-goat is enough for all your four beautiful displayed she-goats.

Note: I am not comparing man with goat but I think with goats he brought forth, my points would be better understood.

Lol
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Chidoks(f): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2015
mostyg:

Men are polygamist by nature ( It could be by keeping multiples mistresses,multiple wives, multiple girlfriends, visiting prostitutes, etc) so the desire to have more than one partner at a time is always there.

Why do I want to have more than one wife, it is because I am a man (natural polygamist) and I want to keep and be RESPONSIBLE over my wives. I want my wives to know themselves, I want my children to know one another bearing my name. I want my wives to be proud bearing MRS and be respected in the society.I want to reduce the numbers of MISS that would eventually become someone mistress and destroy a happy home.
I want to have another wife because my society and faith permit it.
I would rather have another wife than to commit adultery.

So it means that 3 factors could lead to a man's decision to indulge in polygamy
1.cultural dictates
2.Religious dictates
3.Sampling of varieties aka different soups.
Sha,I don't know how you guys do it.How you can comfortably sleep with two women at the same time to the knowledge of all. Some say it's not about sex,I keep wondering what else is involved.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Chidoks(f): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2015
mostyg:

Since you have suggested these set of animals, I will take my points from here. A farmer intending to rear goats would not buy one he-goat and one-she goat, he would maximize the ability of the he-goat to serve at least 3 to 4 she-goats. My point is that only he-goat is enough for all your four beautiful displayed she-goats.

Note: I am not comparing man with goat but I think with goats he brought forth, my points would be better understood.
Wow,1 he-goat =3-4 she-goats
Then 1 man =3-4 women
What then is the difference bearing in mind that we humans are higher animals.I no fit shout...
The goat analogy is even a good arrangement,it's for commercial purposes.
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by EfemenaXY: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2015
Chidoks:

Wow,1 he-goat =3-4 she-goats
Then 1 man =3-4 women
What then is the difference bearing in mind that we humans are higher animals.I no fit shout...
The goat analogy is even a good arrangement,it's for commercial purposes.

Lmao! cheesy cheesy
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2015
Chidoks:

So it means that 3 factors could lead to a man's decision to indulge in polygamy
1.cultural dictates
2.Religious dictates
3.Sampling of varieties aka different soups.
Sha,I don't know how you guys do it.How you can comfortably sleep with two women at the same time to the knowledge of all. Some say it's not about sex,I keep wondering what else is involved.

Is bringing them together to cohabit as a family not better than doing it behind their back?
Is bringing them together and be responsible over them not better than sleeping with them and paying them off like prostitutes?

All I am saying is that I want my wives and my children to live and know one another. I don't want to have any relationship with any woman without being responsible for her and her children well being.

Danke..

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Chidoks(f): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
mostyg:

Is bringing them together to cohabit as a family not better than doing it behind their back?
Is bringing them together and be responsible over them not better than sleeping with them and paying them off like prostitutes?

All I am saying is that I want my wives and my children to live and know one another. I don't want to have any relationship with any woman without being responsible for her and her children well being.

Danke..
I respect your take against adultery,truly I do. However I wonder if you guys consider our feelings in seeking to satisfy your manliness. I speak as a non-Muslim.maybe the Muslim women are taught to conquer the jealousy and the put-off resultant effect of knowing that he still gets down with someone that is not you as many times as he wishes.If you want to understand what I mean then imagine your woman with another man( no pun intended)
Well different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by bolseas(f): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
Mostyg, what is the meaning of Danke?
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by SAMBARRY: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Nor vex.

Just carry your mat & raffia sponge come, make you manage am like dat. cheesy

Compliments of the season to you to, my dear. smiley
same to you o jare smiley
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2015
Chidoks:

I respect your take against adultery,truly I do. However I wonder if you guys consider our feelings in seeking to satisfy your manliness. I speak as a non-Muslim.maybe the Muslim women are taught to conquer the jealousy and the put-off resultant effect of knowing that he still gets down with someone that is not you as many times as he wishes.If you want to understand what I mean then imagine your woman with another man( no pun intended)
Well different strokes for different folks.

No woman would love to share her husband with anyone else, but it is hypocrisy and foolishness of any woman to prefer her husband commit adultery to marrying another one. Muslim women are no different from other women, many have accepted it with faith and it has not make them inferior women.

Do we consider your feelings? Yes. As for me I do.
Do you also consider our feelings? Haven't you on one occasion or the other not able to perform you role as a wife,cook, denied your husband 'soup' etc to your husband? I want to presume you are still sexually active, in 30 years time, when you will be less active, what happens to your husband? when you will be traveling from one part of the world/country to another to take care of your grandchildren, what becomes of your husband, off course he becomes a bachelor.

Please take a survey round many educated, retired, old, monogamist men who are now in there 70s and 80s, and ask them of their opinions on polygamy when they were young and now that they are old, you will be amazed with their responses.

Some men oppose polygamy not because they 'respect' or consider the feeling of their wives, their reasons are because they see it as financial burden and not conforming to modern trend. Or how do you explain the 'respect' a husband who sleeps with other women has for his 'only' lovely wife?

You may call this selfishness, the point is that no matter the decision you take, it would favor someone at the expense of the other in the long run.

My take.....it may not make much sense.

Thank you for respecting my stand on adultery, it makes me glad.

Danke...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2015
bolseas:
Mostyg, what is the meaning of Danke?

Oh Sorry, it is the German way of saying 'thank you'
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by VintageCocktail(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
If only women will start thinking of being self sufficient, and not being overly dependent on men who sees them as an objects.

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Chidoks(f): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
mostyg:

No woman would love to share her husband with anyone else, but it is hypocrisy and foolishness of any woman to prefer her husband commit adultery to marrying another one. Muslim women are no different from other women, many have accepted it with faith and it has not make them inferior women.

Do we consider your feelings? Yes. As for me I do.
Do you also consider our feelings? Haven't you on one occasion or the other not able to perform you role as a wife,cook, denied your husband 'soup' etc to your husband? I want to presume you are still sexually active, in 30 years time, when you will be less active, what happens to your husband? when you will be traveling from one part of the world/country to another to take care of your grandchildren, what becomes of your husband, off course he becomes a bachelor.

Please take a survey round many educated, retired, old, monogamist men who are now in there 70s and 80s, and ask them of their opinions on polygamy when they were young and now that they are old, you will be amazed with their responses.

Some men oppose polygamy not because they 'respect' or consider the feeling of their wives, their reasons are because they see it as financial burden and not conforming to modern trend. Or how do you explain the 'respect' a husband who sleeps with other women has for his 'only' lovely wife?

You may call this selfishness, the point is that no matter the decision you take, it would favor someone at the expense of the other in the long run.

My take.....it may not make much sense.

Thank you for respecting my stand on adultery, it makes me glad.

Danke...

Lol at soup denial! At that age 70/80,i think what keeps them is the bond of friendship and companionship.
Your points are well noted.It makes much sense but I refuse to be convinced.having more than one sexual partner(in what ever guise-polygamy or adultery/promiscuity) doesn't appeal to me. I agree with you that it's hypocrisy to keep one wife but sleep about town. I believe a man should strictly keep only one woman,since he's not that he-goat that breeds for profit's sake
I like your speech manners.

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by EfemenaXY: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
same to you o jare smiley

Come, when are you gonna change your profile pic? angry angry
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by SAMBARRY: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Come, when are you gonna change your profile pic? angry angry
what's wrong with my profile picture. Don't you like it? cheesy smiley

And why the frowning of the face. This is Christmas season na.oya smile.say cheese grin
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by EfemenaXY: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
what's wrong with my profile picture. Don't you like it? cheesy smiley

And why the frowning of the face. This is Christmas season na.oya smile.say cheese grin

Your pic is a shock to the system na. Shuo! cheesy
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by SAMBARRY: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Your pic is a shock to the system na. Shuo! cheesy
haaa ok na.I've changed it grin grin
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by EfemenaXY: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
haaa ok na.I've changed it grin grin

Phew! Much better.

I know your previous pic was inspired by Chillisauce - that naughty gal. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by SAMBARRY: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin grin grin

EfemenaXY:

Phew! Much better.

I know your previous pic was inspired by Chillisauce - that naughty gal. cheesy
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Vyolet(f): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
The Op is only out to read reactions from family section landladies whom he knows they won't agree with his post.
Weldone oga.
Lemme oblige you though,separate flat in the same compound is cool.
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Vyolet:
The Op is only out to read reactions from family section landladies whom he knows they won't agree with his post.
Weldone oga.
Lemme oblige you though,separate flat in the same compound is cool.

If the 'landladies' would not agree may be some tenants might. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Thanks for your advice..

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by zemaye: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
onegig:
Nairaland gangs of intolerant religious folks at it again.

Why can't you guys just for once respect people's personal spaces as long as it doesn't pose a danger to you or your family?

How different are you in ideology from Boko haram or Daesh who's only mentality is " I am the only right one, my version of religion is the only correct one; agree with me or you perish" ?
He came here seeking architectural designs for a polygamy home.He doesn't need your opinion about the pros and cons of polygamy.

He didn't mention a particular religion in his opening post and to the best of my knowledge polygamy is still very much recognized by the constitution of Nigeria and is practiced in all regions.

If you feel you need to air your views about such. You would do well to open a new thread about that.

@mostyg

You would do well to ignore responding the posts that are off topic. You don't need to educate and you owe no one any justification for whatsoever you do. You opened a thread seeking ideas about architecture and if anyone doesn't find it interesting, they can always close the tab and move on.

I may or may not agree with your points of view or your actions but as for this I believe the best bet would be a winged styled apartments. With two wings and a central living room connected.

Also, the winged flats should have all that's needed for each to exist without a need to go to the other end to "borrow" or make use of things.

Wish you the best, just remember the word "just" in your dealings. May He make it easy for you.

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:21am On Dec 25, 2015
baby124:
OP is a troll. Coogar is that you? Anyway just to play along. I can never share my kitchen, bathroom, room, sitting room, not even my child's pencil with another woman and her kids. Sorry. So use this revelation to build your house OP.

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 4:39am On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=LegatusGlaber post=41320382][/quote]
That she can't share with a known woman but probable with an unknown one...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Im Going To Nigeria This Dec, What Shall I Get For His Entire Family? / Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? / Simple Tips For A Happy Marriage ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.