Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives (10558 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by onegig(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nairaland gangs of intolerant religious folks at it again.

Why can't you guys just for once respect people's personal spaces as long as it doesn't pose a danger to you or your family?

How different are you in ideology from Boko haram or Daesh who's only mentality is " I am the only right one, my version of religion is the only correct one; agree with me or you perish" ?
He came here seeking architectural designs for a polygamy home.He doesn't need your opinion about the pros and cons of polygamy.

He didn't mention a particular religion in his opening post and to the best of my knowledge polygamy is still very much recognized by the constitution of Nigeria and is practiced in all regions.

If you feel you need to air your views about such. You would do well to open a new thread about that.

@mostyg

You would do well to ignore responding the posts that are off topic. You don't need to educate and you owe no one any justification for whatsoever you do. You opened a thread seeking ideas about architecture and if anyone doesn't find it interesting, they can always close the tab and move on.

I may or may not agree with your points of view or your actions but as for this I believe the best bet would be a winged styled apartments. With two wings and a central living room connected.

Also, the winged flats should have all that's needed for each to exist without a need to go to the other end to "borrow" or make use of things.

Wish you the best, just remember the word "just" in your dealings. May He make it easy for you.

12 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
onegig:
Nairaland gangs of intolerant religious folks at it again.

Why can't you guys just for once respect people's personal spaces as long as it doesn't pose a danger to you or your family?

He came here seeking architectural designs for a polygamy home.

He doesn't need your opinion about the pros and cons of polygamy. If you feel you need to air your views about such. You would do well to open a new thread about that.

@mostyg

You would do well to ignore responding the posts that are off topic. You don't need to educate and you owe no one any justification for whatsoever you do. You opened a thread seeking ideas about architecture and if anyone doesn't find it interesting, they can always close the tab and move on.

I may or may not agree with your points of view or your actions but as for this I believe the best bet who be a winged style apartment. With two wings and a central living room connected.

Also, the wing flats should have all that's needed for each to exist without a need to go to the other end to "borrow" or make use of things.

Wish you the best, just remember the word "just" in your dealings. May He make it easy for you.

Amen and thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by VintageCocktail(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
mostyg:

If our grandfathers did it successful, what stops us from doing same, modernity I guess. The same modernity that does not promote family virtues, same modernity that promotes single motherhood, that tags adultery with a beautiful name 'affairs', same modernity where everyone would say with pride "my ex" ( ex-bf, ex-gf, ex-husband, ex-wife, ex-partner), same modernity that recognizes gay and lesbians right, same modernity that promotes women as object of nothing but sex ( how do you explain what a woman has to do with the advertisement of engine oil, tyre etc).

It is that same modern era that brings the fantasy of having two women in bed at the same time.My grandfather never did that. Mind you, you don't have to be a polygamist before you fantasize having two women in bed at the same time, two prostitutes would even do 'better'.
I don't want to be identify with the vices of the modern era.

I would rather take clues from my grandfather and adapt it to the modern era.

My take..

You've not answered my question sir.
What do you need the second wife for, your ancestors need helping hands in the farm, it is a way of getting cheap labour. You are not out to solve world's problems by marrying more than one either. Having two under your roof will ultimately breed it own problems.
Referring to " women being used as sex objects ",...prostitution happens to be the oldest profession in the world, call by whatever name, it keeps on revolving. It is not the creation of modernity. Looking into the ancient literatures, you will notice that women have always been used in various forms of male entertainment ...the courtesan, concubines, mistresses, harlots in brothels etc. The modern era didn't start this, it has been in existence for long.

You do not have a farm like your grandfather, so what for EXACTLY!!

You don't have to answer anyway, it is your bed, make it as you like it. I'd rather remain single than have two women under my roof because I do not see the need for it, i can employ a housekeeper and have enough time with my wife.

Your choice.

5 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by VintageCocktail(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I'm not the one losing my rag here, you are.

Re the bolded: Since you insist on baring your polygyny woes in the Family section and are adamant on sourcing contributions from only the male folk, why not go to the Boys Only Thread? I'm sure you'll get the testosterone fulled advice you so desperately seek. lipsrsealed
You quoted ma'am. And I have answered you to the best of my ability.
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by KanwuliaJara: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
thelish:

Is she still on nairaland? Its been a while I saw her post n that of GreatGod.

Haba!
I nefa "de-ATIVET" with shame o! wink
I still dey KAMKPEEEEEEE KI DI GBA!!!

As offline "ativitis" sweet pass online YOWN, how for do na?

NL don dey kwensssssh sumor-sumor!
So glad I am alive to help with the FOOOnera! cool

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by KanwuliaJara: 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

Kanwuliajara come and look into this matter. I don't even know what to say again grin grin grin

What was the "matter" abeg? grin
Na only "mentions" I get pawa for these days!
Abi NL and E-SCAMMERS nefa taya you? cheesy

Abeg, I dey "fissssssss" my hair for Christmas jor! cool
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by baby124: 2:20am On Dec 22, 2015
OP is a troll. Coogar is that you? Anyway just to play along. I can never share my kitchen, bathroom, room, sitting room, not even my child's pencil with another woman and her kids. Sorry. So use this revelation to build your house OP.

4 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by bolseas(f): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2015
Ladies, please give the OP a break.

He came here to seek advice and your responses should be based on that.

His wife too is at peace with his decision.

At Op, I think the Property section would have given you the best answers you want since you will find architects in that section.

Best of luck....

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by thelish(f): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Haba!
I nefa "de-ATIVET" with shame o! wink
aaa
I still dey KAMKPEEEEEEE KI DI GBA!!!

As offline "ativitis" sweet pass online YOWN, how for do na?

NL don dey kwensssssh sumor-sumor!
So glad I am alive to help with the FOOOnera! cool

Hahahahaha. So good to hear from u again?
Its really becoming so boring. But na people like u go fit give am life ooo. Compliment of d season .

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by EfemenaXY: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2015
Thelish: help the @op with his predicament
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by ifyalways(f): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2015
mostyg:
Hello nairalanders,

I want to build a house and intend providing for two wives. How best do you think I should go about it? Do I separate their apartments or just their kitchen? Has anybody found himself in this situation before and how were you able to deal with it?

Your advice would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Go to the property section for practical advisory.

I would however suggest 2 fully detached duplexes on a plot ( or 2 if you can afford) of land.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Droyal(f): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2015
@ mostyg nairaland property section would help there should be architects there that would help you design what you want so that there would be very little friction between the wives.

I really don't understand why people are questioning why he wants to marry a 2nd wife. He asked for architectural advice I believe that's the scope any advice should cover, its not as if he's asking for financial assistance to marry/build the house from anyone. The fact that I am not/cant be a polygamist doesn't mean I should judge others who see it as okay.

OP please you don't owe anybody an explanation.

4 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by thelish(f): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Thelish: help the @op with his predicament

Hahahahaha. That one pass me dearie.
I just hope the two women are in good terms cos I don tire to see gone too soon posters ooo.
But the OP trust himself sha. He is up to the task ahead.
Compliment of the season Efe.
I wan come ur house Xmas day come drink grass juice oo. lol
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by SAMBARRY: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
EfemenaXY:

There's nothing to say.

We're still expecting you to join us. There's enough rooms for side-chicks. kiss
my dear if the house is going to be built in banana island I don't mind. With one cook,one cleaner and one errand boy.all I have to do is sitdown and watch keeping up with the Kardashians grin grin

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
bolseas:
Ladies, please give the OP a break.

He came here to seek advice and your responses should be based on that.

His wife too is at peace with his decision.

At Op, I think the Property section would have given you the best answers you want since you will find architects in that section.

Best of luck....

Danke....
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Disgusting

If i was the first wife i wud remarry
Second wife i wud remarry

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:
Disgusting

If i was the first wife i wud remarry
Second wife i wud remarry

Thank God you are not. Off course you still have your own problems to deal with, likewise every other person.

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
mostyg:

Thank God you are not. Off course you still have your own problems to deal with, likewise every other person.

Ok but its nt fair marriage shd b one man one woman

U hurtin ur first wife its nt fair

I can never b a source to ruin a marriage second wife shd av been aware earlier

Once a man is married m out honestly undecided
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

Ok but its nt fair marriage shd b one man one woman

U hurtin ur first wife its nt fair

I can never b a source to ruin a marriage second wife shd av been aware earlier

Once a man is married m out honestly undecided

I understand your plight. Most married women and young unmarried ladies would do the same which is okay, if that's want you want. But come to think of it, if you were still unmarried above 35 years of age (and you desire marriage), widowed or divorced (God forbid) do you think any of man would take you for a first wife? Would you still hold the same opinion about being a second wife?

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
mostyg:

I understand your plight. Most married women and young unmarried ladies would do the same which is okay, if that's want you want. But come to think of it, if you were still unmarried above 35 years of age (and you desire marriage), widowed or divorced (God forbid) do you think any of man would take you for a first wife? Would you still hold the same opinion about being a second wife?

There is a reason u married ur first wife

its either u divorce d first one

Women are generally jealous being

The first wife wud always b sad wen ever she sees the second wife who stole her husband

The second wife wud always want to get all ur attention as the benefits dat comes wit been second wife

Non of them wud b happy its only ur selfish self that wud b happy

U doing this for ur selfish self not u helpin any one

As there are other men who have lost their wives to death nd divorce or single parents seeking for a wife leave the second wife to them

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

There is a reason u married ur first wife

its either u divorce d first one

Women are generally jealous being

The first wife wud always b sad wen ever she sees the second wife who stole her husband

The second wife wud always want to get all ur attention as the benefits dat comes wit been second wife

Non of them wud b happy its only ur selfish self that wud b happy

U doing this for ur selfish self not u helpin any one

As there are other men who have lost their wives to death nd divorce or single parents seeking for a wife leave the second wife to them

I have seen with my own eyes women who encouraged their husbands to marry other wives.That is selflessness.
Madam, your definition of selfishness is one sided. A woman who wants her man to hers alone is also selfish, How would you want what could be shared by more than one person to yourself alone.

Have you ever wondered why the society does see any big deal when a man cheats and hell is let loose when a woman does same even though they both committed immoral acts? It is a natural tendency for men to desire more than one woman. If a man chose not to and remained faithful his entire life, good luck to him. If another chose to marry more than one woman and remained faithful to them, good luck to him. What I cannot condone is the pretense of having one wife and sleeping with those thin-legged ladies and other men's wives.

What also baffles me is women saying they won't mind their husband cheating as long as he does not bring the other women home. The husband would end up sleeping with '60 different women within the space of 3 years'

Let me tell you that there are millions of women out there that would jump at any opportunity of being a second wife rather than to be promiscuous or remain single their entire life.

My take....., anyway, it doesn't have to make sense

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
mostyg:

I have seen with my own eyes women who encouraged their husbands to marry other wives.That is selflessness.
Madam, your definition of selfishness is one sided. A woman who wants her man to hers alone is also selfish, How would you want what could be shared by more than one person to yourself alone.

Have you ever wondered why the society does see any big deal when a man cheats and hell is let loose when a woman does same even though they both committed immoral acts? It is a natural tendency for men to desire more than one woman. If a man chose not to and remained faithful his entire life, good luck to him. If another chose to marry more than one woman and remained faithful to them, good luck to him. What I cannot condone is the pretense of having one wife and sleeping with those thin-legged ladies and other men's wives.

What also baffles me is women saying they won't mind their husband cheating as long as he does not bring the other women home. The husband would end up sleeping with '60 different women within the space of 3 years'

Let me tell you that there are millions of women out there that would jump at any opportunity of being a second wife rather than to be promiscuous or remain single their entire life.

My take....., anyway, it doesn't have to make sense

You wicked dont even marry at all i pity ur first wife

Men like u irritates me nd disgust me u dnt love u see women as ur sex objects u dnt love

m really irritated by u honestly u dnt love

I wish i knew ur first wife she wud remarry nonsense wen ur daughter marries nd her husband wana marry anoda woman after marrying ur daughter advise him dis way

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

You wicked dont even marry at all i pity ur first wife

Men like u irritates me nd disgust me u dnt love u see women as ur sex objects u dnt love

m really irritated by u honestly u dnt love

I wish i knew ur first wife she wud remarry nonsense wen ur daughter marries nd her husband wana marry anoda woman after marrying ur daughter advise him dis way

I never insulted you or did I?

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
mostyg:

I never insulted you or did I?

Ur excuse just pissed me off m sorry
I pray with my deep soul for every girl out there never find a man like u

4 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

Madam, you are insulting me.

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
mostyg:

Madam, you are insulting me.
Sorry but i meant my prayers
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by SAMBARRY: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
mostyg:

I m sorry if I sounded offensive.
you sef you no get respect grin

You see your 2iyalaya e talking you just jump chools mouth grin

Next time be a good boy grin
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

I felt insulted by your prayer and come to think of it, Is it because I desire more than one wife that I deserve such a prayer?

I beg of you to pray for all other men that are married and are faithful to their wives.

Also pray for the married men that are out there cheating on their wives.

Pray for yourself too.... I read through your thread.

Good Luck

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you sef you no get respect grin

You see your 2iyalaya e talking you just jump chools mouth grin

Next time be a good boy grin

Thank you, I promise to be a good boy.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
mostyg:

I felted insulted by your prayer and come to think of it, Is it because I desire more than one wife that I deserve such a prayer?

I beg of you to pray for all other men that are married and are faithful to their wives.

Also pray for the married men that are out there cheating on their wives.

Pray for yourself too.... I read through your thread.

Good Luck

I'm sorry wat u doing aint fair cry cry cry cry

I was brought up in a home setting one man one woman dats ow i want it

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by SAMBARRY: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

What was the "matter" abeg? grin
Na only "mentions" I get pawa for these days!
Abi NL and E-SCAMMERS nefa taya you? cheesy

Abeg, I dey "fissssssss" my hair for Christmas jor! cool
grin grin

O my god grin

Compliments of the season and merry Xmas in advance. cheesy

Hope they fixed the hair well? And they weren't throwin spit over your head while talking or chewing gum pasha pasha grin

As for the nl 419/con artists they have already learnt their lessons and are busy restrategizing New moves to con new victims grin so not to worry.awon landan babes Don get sense now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by SAMBARRY: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Joy1706:

What us your deal with kanwuliajara sef? You can't make a comment without calling her. Just asking ni o
ejo ejo ejo abeg abeg abeeegg.Mrs gbeborunnn I take God beg you in the spirit OF the season respect yourself and carry your e.ameboism go front. Shogbo.awon landan boys need your attention undecided

Abi your name be kanwuliajara. Wetin consain you undecided

Don't just get me started this evening so dress go front.

Awon e.busy body.chochochocho.marimaso.oniranu omo undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer / What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? / A Strange Woman In My Home! Please How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.